Karnataka ration card online process is initiated by the Karnataka state government. Ration card is essential to get food and ration supplies from the state government from time to time. Citizens holding ration cards are eligible for all the civil supplies from the government. All the ration card services are now made online by the Karnataka government with the help of the official portal ahara.kar.nic.in
Check out the below article to find the benefits of the online system, documents and eligibility criteria for the Karnataka ration card online, how to apply for ration card, Karnataka card status, and other district’s wise ration card details.
Karnataka Ration Card Latest Update
Karnataka State Government has Updated the new ration card Beneficiary list in the official website link is given below check it.
- 1 Karnataka Online Ration Card 2021
- 2 Food, Civil Supplies Ration Card Overview
- 3 New Ration Card Karnataka Advantages
- 4 Types of Ration Card in Karnataka State
- 5 Eligibility to get the Ration
- 6 Documents Required
- 7 Filing the Application for Ration Card 2021
- 8 How to Check Ration Card Status Karnataka
- 9 How to See Online Karnataka Ration Card List
- 10 How to Make Amendment Request
- 11 Steps to check FPS eRation Card Taluk List
- 12 Details to Check Ration Card in Online
- 13 Aadhaar Card and Ration Card Linking Procedure
- 14 Contact Details
- 15 Frequently asked questions
Karnataka Online Ration Card 2021
Karnataka online ration card is issued by the Food, civil supplies, and consumer affairs department of the Karnataka government. Citizens can visit the official website ahara.kar.nic.in to get the application process for the Karnataka e-ration card, status check, any update in the ration card, link your Aadhar card to ration card, etc. Ration card online system is very helpful for the citizens in meeting their basic needs.
Food, Civil Supplies Ration Card Overview
|Article Name||Karnataka Ration Card|
|Article Category||Ration Card|
|Portal Name||Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs Department|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
|Ration Card Types||Four types of Card there in Karnataka|
Hey Check this Latest Post Kerala Ration Card
New Ration Card Karnataka Advantages
Karnataka Ration card official portal ahara.kar.nic.in is very beneficial to the Karnataka citizens, in providing daily essentials with online services. Here is the list of benefits of the ration card.
- Daily need essentials /goods are available at subsidized rates to the poor
- Get ration from any of the ration outlets belonging to the state government
- Reduce financial problems for the lower economic group in the society
- Financial funding to state citizens having BPL ration cards, by proving food
Types of Ration Card in Karnataka State
- PHH Priority House Hold ration card – PHH cards are for the people in rural areas of Karnataka state. PHH cardholders receive food grains like rice, wheat, and coarse grains at a subsidized rate every month.
- Annapurna Yojna Ration cards – AY ration cards are issued to the citizens who are aged above 65 years, by providing 10kgs of food grains every month.
- Antyodaya Anna Yojna ration card – AYY ration cards are for the families with annual income below 15000/-. They receive food grains at a much cheaper rate than other ration cardholders.
- Non-priority household ration cards – NPHH ration cards are issued for the families that have stable annual income. These families do not get food grains at a subsidized price like other ration cardholders.
Also Read: Ration card Punjab List
Eligibility to get the Ration
Find the eligibility criteria list for issuing the new ration card in the Karnataka state.
- The applicant must and should be a permanent resident of Karnataka state.
- Should not own a ration card previously.
- Newly marries couples belonging to the state can apply.
- If a temporary ration card has an expired date.
- The annual income of the household and economic condition must below.
If you are planning to apply for a new ration card in Karnataka state, you need to be ready with the following documents along with the application form.
- A photocopy of original residential address proof
- Head of the family age certificate photocopy
- Identity proof copy – voter card/Driving license/Aadhar card
- A copy of the income proof
- Applicant passport size photograph
- Applicant valid email ID or mobile number
- Self-Declaration and certificate issued from the ward councilor
- If the applicant is tenant, submit Tenancy agreement
Filing the Application for Ration Card 2021
If any citizen of Karnataka state intends to apply for a new ration card, they can get the Karnataka ration card online. The complete application process can be performed online on the official portal. Check out the below steps to get the application process of the ration card.
- Visit official portal ahara.kar.nic.in/
- Click on the “e-services” tab on the homepage and select the “e-ration card” link.
- Click on “New Ration card” option from the drop-down list for new ration card application
- Select the type of ration card you need and for which you are eligible
- Now enter Aadhar card number and Aadhar seeded mobile number
- You will get an OTP to your registered mobile number, enter that on the webpage on the screen.
- Once you enter the OPT, your Aadhar details will be displayed on the screen
- Then you need to select the authentication and bio verification type
- Once the verification is done successfully, Aadhar details will be displayed.
- Click on “ADD” button for application number generation
- You will get the application form on the screen, fill in the details and click “Save”
- Your application is submitted. Save the application No. for future reference.
After application submission, your ration card will be issued within 15 days. You can collect it by making a payment of Rs.100 per copy.
Also Read: Jammu and Kashmir Ration Card
How to Check Ration Card Status Karnataka
To get the application form of Karnataka ration card status online on the official portal. Follow the steps below to the application status of the ration card.
- On the official website ahara.kar.nic.in, click on the “E-services” link on the homepage
- Then Select the “E-status” link
- Click on “Status of new/defending rations” tab and select the option
- Click on the “ration card of status” option and select verification modes like application number or Aadhar number.
- Enter the details and get the ration card status on the screen.
How to See Online Karnataka Ration Card List
Citizens of Karnataka state can now check the ration card list on the online portal, from anyplace and at any time. Follow the steps below
- Visit the official website ahara.kar.nic.in and click on “e-Services” tab from the menu bar
- Then click on “e-ration card” link and select the “Village list” option
- Now select the district, taluk, gram panchayat, village according to your interests and click on “Go” Button
- You will get all the rations cards present in the selected village on the screen
- Check your desired ration card and get the details.
Also Read: Odisha Ration Card List
How to Make Amendment Request
To make any amendments to your ration card details, you can put a request on the official portal and make the changes. Here are the steps to follow to put Amendment request.
- On the official website ahara.kar.nic.in, go to “e-service” option and then to “e-ration card” option
- Select “Amendment Request” option from the list
- Then click “only for Bengaluru district click here” or “only for kalaburagi/Bengaluru Divisions except for Bengaluru(urban/rural/city)click here” or “only for Belagavi/Mysuru divisions click here”.
- After selection on the next page, enter all the necessary details
- Upload the needed documents to support the amendment and submit the information.
Steps to check FPS eRation Card Taluk List
Here are the steps to know the procedure to check FPS wise ration card on the official portal ahara.kar.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on “e-service” option and go to the Fair price shop option
- Next, select “Show RC list” option and enter the district, taluk of the shop
- Finally, click on the “Go “option to get the list.
Details to Check Ration Card in Online
Follow the below simple steps to see ration card online on the official portal by Karnataka government
- On the official website ahara.kar.nic.in, homepage select “e-service” option and go to the “e-ration card” option.
- Then click on the “show ration card” option, enter Ration card no.
- Now select “GO” option to get your ration card on the screen
Also Read: Assam Ration Card List
Aadhaar Card and Ration Card Linking Procedure
You can link your Aadhar card with a ration card for future purposes. Follow the steps to link your Aadhar card and ration card by using the official portal:
- Visit the official website ahara.kar.nic.in homepage and select “e-service” option
- Go to “e-ration card” option and select “link to the UID” option
- Enter the necessary information and upload the documents now to apply for documents review
For any complaints or Suggestions about ration card contact telephone number 1967 or 1800-425-9339
If anyone wants Secretariat / Ministry of Food, State Level Food Commission, Food Department Commissioner’s Office, District & Taluk Officials Contact Details comment below we will respond in 24hr
Frequently asked questions
Who manages Karnataka ration card official portal ahara.kar.nic.in?
Karnataka government Food, civil supplied & consumer affairs department and department of Legal Metrology manages the ration card services online
What is the helpline number of the Karnataka ration card portal?
You can call on 1967 or 1800-425-9339 for any queries related to ration card
Do my ration card expires, if I don’t use it for a few years?
No, don’t worry. Ration card doesn’t expire. It will be surrendered by the government so that it won’t be misused by the retailers at ration centers or fair price shops.
May You Like