Kerala Ration card is issued by the government of Kerala state to benefit the citizens of the state. Kerala government has mentioned eligibility criteria and documents needed for the issue of the Kerala ration card online. Kerala state civil supplies department has introduced a new official website for the Kerala ration card services online civilsupplieskerala.gov.in. The civil supplies department functions under the Food department, civil supplies and consumer affairs of the Kerala state government.
Check out the article below to know the procedure to apply ration card for the year 2021, know the Kerala ration card status on the portal, benefits of ration card, renewal of new ration card, how to put grievance, etc.
Kerala Government has updated the Commodity Prices on the official website so check it link given below.
Kerala Ration Card 2020
Kerala government has launched a new ration card list due to lockdown and COVID situation in the country. During the lockdown, many daily wage workers and labor are not able to get their livelihood and food. This new Kerala ration card enables the members on the list with products, food supplies, and essential commodities for daily needs. All the cardholders are now eligible for the ration supply.
Ration Card Civil Supplies Overview
|Article Name||Kerala Ration Card|
|Article Category||Ration Card|
|Portal Name||Civil Supplies Department Government of Kerala|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
|Ration Card Types||Four types of Card there in Kerala|
Civil Supplies Eligibility Criteria
- Find the eligibility criteria list to apply for the Kerala ration card
- Applicant must and should be an Indian Citizen
- Should have a permanent address at Kerala state
- Should be a legal resident of Kerala state
- Applicant must not have any other ration card previously
Documents Required for Civil Supplies Kerala
Here is the list of documents required for the application of the ration card in Kerala state.
- Ration card application form with complete details
- Applicant Photograph
One photo identity card from any of the following list:
- Voter ID of the applicant
- Valid Driving License
- Government-issued photo ID card
- Applicant Passport
Residential proof from the list of proof given below:
- Bank passbook in the name of the applicant
- Electricity bill
- Recent mobile bill/telephone bill
- Applicant Rent agreement
- Old ration card of the applicant
Check Now >> eRekha Kerala Land Records
Different Types of Kerala Ration Card
Three types of Ration cards are provided by the Kerala state government:
Antyodaya Anna Yojana cards – for the economically weaker group in the Kerala state
- Priority Card – for BPL Category people
- Non-Priority Card – for APL Category people
- Subsidy – Subsidy card
- AAY– Antyodaya Anna Yojana
Kerala Ration Card Online Application Process
Kerala ration card online application process is allowed on the new portal released by the state government of Kerala. Step by step procedure for the application of new ration card in Kerala state on the civil department official portal by Kerala government www.civilsupplieskerala.gov.in
- Visit the official website of the civil supplies department that issues new ration card
- Click on the “New ration card” option and fill in the information needed in the ration card application form
- For the old ration card, the applicant needs to enter the barcode mentioned on the old ration card during the application form filling
- After filling the application form, the applicant needs to submit the form and click on the activation link after submission
- Once the activation process completes, the applicant can log in to the website with an ID and password
- For the fresh applicant, you will find 3 options on the screen
- Issue of fresh ration card
- Non-renewal certificate
- Applicants need to select the options carefully, enter the information accurately and upload entire documents in PDF format
- You can take the print out of the application form for future reference
- Then submit the application form along with required documents at the TSO center.
- After submitting, the applicant can check the status of the application on the Civil department official website by the government of Kerala.
- Pay the application fees for the Kerala ration card and complete the application process
- Then your application will be sent to the local field verifier to verify the details in the application whether true or not.
- Within a timeframe of 30 days, details will be inspected by the field verifier.
- If the application is approved, a notification will be sent regarding the new ration card to the applicant
- If the application is rejected, a letter will be sent to the applicant
New Kerala Ration Card Offline Process
Kerala ration card can be applied offline through the following 2 processes. Check out the steps below to apply for a new ration offline.
Apply for ration card through Akshaya Centres in Kerala:
- Visit the Akshaya center in Kerala state
- Submit ration card application along with relevant documents to the authorized officer at the center
- If you already have an old ration card, submit it along with an application form.
- Your document will be verified by the officer and digital photo of applicant will be taken
- The applicant has to pay application fees for ration cards along with service charges.
Appling New Ration Card on near DSO or TSO
- Visit nearest TSO or DSO office
- Apply for new ration card by paying the application fee to the officer
- Fill the application form and attach the needed documents and submit to the officer
- Officer will verify the details and documents in the application form
- 15 days is required for the creation of a new ration card
Application Status Of Civil Supplies Kerala
After applying the application form for the new ration card, you can check the status of your application form/ Kerala ration card status on the official website of the civil department. Follow the simple steps below to know the Kerala ration card application status on the portal.
- On the official website of Kerala ration card
- Click on the “Application Status” option
- On the next page, enter the “Application Number” of your ration card application form
- Then click on the “Search” option to the status of your ration card application
Transformation Ration Card Details Kerala
You can transfer the ration card to another state or another taluk or transfer of ration cardholder or transfer of ration card to another state or another taluk. Follow the below steps for the transfer of ration card on the online portal
- Visit the official website of the civil supplies department
- Select the “Ration card application forms” option on the menu and select the desired option according to the required transfer
- You will get a form on the screen, take a print of it
- Fill in the details on the printed form and attach the required documents
- Then submit the application at the nearest department.
How to Remove the Member in Ration Card
You can remove any member from the ration card using the portal of the civil supplies department. Follow the steps to remove members from Kerala ration card:
- Visit the official website of civilsupplieskerala.gov.in
- Select “ration card application form” option from the homepage
- Select “Application form for Removing Members from Ration card” to get the form on the screen
- Take a print out of the application form and fill the details on the print copy.
- Now attach the documents and apply to the nearest concerned office
Kerala Ration Card Application Status / Beneficiary List
Here are steps to find Kerala ration card online Beneficiary list from the civil supplies department portal
- On the official website click on the Application status
- On the next page, fill the application number and click on the search
- You will get the beneficiary list of Kerala ration cards online.
Application Procedure of Ration Card Renewal
You can do Ration card renewal on the official web portal. Here are the steps for the procedure of ration card renewal:
- Visit the official website civilsupplieskerala.gov.in
- Go to services option and select “ration card renewal” from the dropdown
- Now click on “Proforma for Submitting claims and objections” to get the form on the screen
- Fill in the details on the application form
- And submit the application form at the nearest office
Procedure to File Grievance
You can file Grievance or complaint regarding any issues with ration card application process, renewal or any other services. Here are steps to follow to file a grievance:
- Visit the official website and click on the “Grievance Redressal” option
- Click on “Submit Your Grievance” option
- Then click on “Submit” option to get Grievance application on the screen
- Fill the application form
- Enter captcha code and click on submit to complete Grievance lodging process
Procedure to view Grievance Application Status
After filing or lodging Grievance regarding the Kerala ration card, you can view status for your Grievance application. Here are the steps to follow to check the Grievance application status:
- On the official web portal, click on “Grievance Redressal” option
- Now click on “View Application Status” and enter mobile number given in the application form
- Click on the “GO” option and get the status on the screen.
Frequently asked questions
How to check the application status of the new ration card?
The applicant can log on to the official portal of the civil supplies department of Kerala government and login with their respective credentials to check the application status.
What is the time taken for processing Kerala ration cards?
It takes a minimum 15 days from the date of application to issue the fresh Kerala ration card.
What is the procedure to be followed for any modification in the Kerala ration card?
You can add or update your mobile number by visiting the official website and entering the needed information.
How to add my mobile number to my ration card in Kerala?
You can visit the nearest ration card center and ask the authorized officer to make the necessary modifications in the details of the ration card. Concerned officers will verify the application form and attached documents during the time of modification request.
Check Other State Ration Cars