Haryana Ration Card List: A ration card is very important for every citizen of India. People who are unable to manage the upbringing of their families properly and their financial condition is very weak or their income is very less, can get Wheat, Pulses, Rice, Sugar, etc. In EPDS Haryana, ration cards are used to give such people free/ very low prices for the items used in their life.
The government has also started ration shops to give ration to such people at a very low price. If you want to grab the benefits of the ration at a low cost, you will have to show your ration card at the ration shop. The Haryana State Government is operating the Ration Card Scheme for the poor and helpless citizens in the particular state.
This EPDS Haryana Ration Card helps the people immensely in improving their conditions effectively. With the help of this article, you can get all the information that is important to every ration cardholder in the state of Haryana. Besides, citizens who want to apply for the PDS Haryana Ration Card will get the direct link.
EPDS Haryana Ration Card Details online
Once you apply for the Ration Card in Haryana, a Haryana ration card list will be released by the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Government of Haryana, India Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department. This list will contain the names of all eligible candidates who have applied for the ration card.
You will be given the name of the particular card from APL, BPL, & Antyodaya (AAY) that has been allotted to you. If you have not applied for the Haryana Ration Card yet, you can easily apply for it by going through the official website of the Haryana Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department.
Hence there is not any chance of corruption during the process of making a new ration card. You can apply for the ration card as soon as possible and get a new APL/ BPL/ Antyodaya Card.
EPDS Haryana RC Details
|Scheme Name||EPDS Haryana Ration Card|
|Responsible Authority||Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department, Haryana|
|Aim||To Provide Ration Cards to Every Eligible Citizen in the State|
|Application Process||Online/ Offline|
Haryana Ration Card New List
People who are living in the state of Haryana can apply for the Haryana new ration card now. Previously the Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department issued a new list of applicants who filled in the application form for a new ration card. If you have applied for the Haryana Ration card, you can check your name in the Ration Card list that can be downloaded from the official website of the Haryana Ration Card.
A new list of APL / BPL Ration Cards in Haryana will be issued by Haryana Government based on the income and family status. On the basis of this list, BPL ration cards are made for those families who are living life below the poverty line. And APL Ration Cards are made for those who come above the poverty line.
On the basis of the information provided in the application form of the ration card, the person is selected in the APL / BPL list. Now citizens can easily check their names in the Haryana APL / BPL Ration Card New List through the Internet sitting at home.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
Types of Haryana Ration Card
There are multiple types of ration cards where applicants will be able to grab a particular card as he/ she deserves. You will have to go through a certain application process by offline/ online mode to get a new ration card. Before you apply for the ration card, you also need to know the types of ration cards as given below:
BPL Ration Card –
BPL Ration Cards are provided to the families of Haryana State who are living lives of poverty. These families can take benefits from the Haryana Ration Card by taking 20 to 25 kg of ration per month.
APL Ration Card –
The APL Ration Card is given to those families of Haryana State who are living lives Above the Poverty Line. The families with this ration card will be given 10 to 15 kg ration per month by the government.
AAY Ration Card –
AAY Ration Card is provided to those families in the state of Haryana whose status is lower than the status of the people who hold the BPL Cards. These don’t have any fixed income. The families with this ration card will be given 30 -35 kg ration every month by the government.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
APL / BPL Ration card List Haryana 2020
District-wise & village wise names of ration cardholders are included in the Haryana Ration Card list. Haryana APL, BPL, AAY Ration Cards will be issued for all categories as per their financial conditions. People of Haryana who had applied for the APL ration card shortly before. You can check family members ‘ names in the Haryana Ration Card list and those who have applied for BPL Ration Card.
Similarly, it is also applicable for the Haryana APL/ Antyodaya cards. People of Haryana state can avail of the ration card only after satisfying all the eligibility conditions. You can start availing of a ration at lower price rates just after getting the Haryana BPL Ration Cards.
Benefits of Ration Card in Haryana
Ration Card is one of the most important documents for the citizens and it has the following benefits:
- With the help of a ration card, you can also apply for a Voter ID, Driving License.
- You can also use an EPDS Haryana Ration Card as their identity.
- If you have a Haryana Ration Card, you will be able to get food items like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc. at minimal prices from the ration shop.
- With this ration card, you can get a new electricity connection.
- Ration Card beneficiaries can purchase a vehicle for it.
- You can also use the ration card while taking the benefits of scholarships.
- Last but not the least, it can be used as an identity card for every member of your family which is included as family members.
Haryana Ration Card Eligibility
Every applicant must satisfy the eligibility criteria for those who are going to apply for the Haryana Ration Card. You need to read the following points are necessary to know for each applicant who wants to avail of the EPDS Haryana Ration Card:
- One should be a resident of Haryana state for this scheme.
- The citizen should have the original residence certificate of Haryana State.
- You also need to have your own Aadhaar card that should have the same address as you want to mention in the Ration Card document.
Documents Required for Ration Card Haryana
- Aadhar Card
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
- Identity Card
- Permanent Residence Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Power Connection Number
- Passport Size Photo
- LPG Connection Number
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Yojana List 2021
Haryana Ration card List 2020 (District wise) Download (Find Name)
Beneficiaries of the Haryana APL, BPL & Antyodaya Card will only be provided the ration cards if their names are included in the Ration Card List. Following are steps to be followed while checking the Haryana Ration Card list 2020:
- Firstly, applicants need to visit the official website of the Department of Haryana Food and Supplies https://hr.epds.nic.in/HRY/epds.
- After clicking on the above link, you can get the homepage of the official EPDS Haryana portal
- Then on that page, you will see the option of MIS & Reports. Click on the particular link.
- A new page will appear where you should click on the Reports option.
- After clicking on the option, a new page will open in front of you. On that page, you will see the option of a Ration Card.
- Now you need to check the list of DFSO names according to the district.
- In this list, you have to click on your district.
- Again a new page will appear in front of you. Now you need to select your tehsil.
- After that, the Haryana Ration Card List will open in front of you. You can easily see your name on that list.
Haryana Ration Card List 2020 PDF Download
Ration Card Haryana Online Apply 2021
You can easily apply for the Haryana Ration Card by following some simple steps as mentioned below Saral Haryana ration card:
If you want to apply for a Haryana Ration Card, you have to follow some simple steps mentioned below:
- The applicant must first go to the official website of Saral Haryana of the Government of Haryana @ https://saralharyana.gov.in/.
- After clicking on the above link of the official Website Saral Haryana portal, the homepage will be open in front of you.
- If you are not already a registered user, then you should first register yourself using that option.
- Now, you need to enter details like Name, Email Address, Mobile Number, Password & Captcha Code. And submit this registration form.
- Enter OTP and Proceed with your application form.
- Choose your card type (AAY/ APL/ OPH/ CBPL/ SBPL), select default language, applicant’s name, mobile number, email ID, BPL Family ID, Family Members, Address, Bank Details, etc.
- After filling in the information, you have to click on the submit option.
- Attach all necessary documents after filling in all details in the application form.
- After that, you will receive OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter that OTP and click submit.
After entering the ‘Ref Number,’ you can make payment of your application form and check the Haryana Ration Card status as well.
Frequently Asked Questions for Haryana Ration Card
I had applied for a new ration card, can I check the name in the new list?
Yes, you can get your name on the ration card published by the Haryana Food Civil Supplies Department.
I do not have a residence certificate of Haryana State, can I apply for a ration card?
No, If you are not a citizen of Haryana & contain the respective certificate, you cannot apply for it.
I do not have a single acre of land, can I take the benefit of a new ration card Below the Poverty Line?
Yes, you can take advantage of this new ration card scheme.
You May Like