UP Vidhwa Pension: UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 The state of Uttar Pradesh under the leadership of its Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has announced a welfare scheme for the poor and widowed women in the state. This welfare scheme is known as the UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 under which financial assistance is provided to widowed women who are aged between 18 and 60 years. This financial assistance is available to widows whose annual income is below Rs. 2,00,000 per annum. As part of the UP SSPY scheme, widows who have registered either on the online portal or offline system and included in the UP Vidhwa Pension List 2021 receive a sum of Rs. 500 every month to fulfil their basic needs. In this article we have covered all details regarding how to apply for widow pension in up, check pension application status, eligibility criteria, and all other important information regarding the UP Widow Pension Scheme 2021.
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Yojana Latest News
UP Vidhwa Pension List 2020-21 has released
- 1 UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 Details
- 2 Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Overview
- 3 Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2021 Benefits
- 4 Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme Eligibility
- 5 Vidhwa Pension UP Required Document
- 6 UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana Apply Online
- 7 Vidhwa Pension UP Document
- 8 UP Vidhwa Pension Status 2021
- 9 UP Vidhwa Pension List 2020-21
- 10 Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana Help Line number
- 11 Widow Pension FAQs
UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 Details
The SSPY UP Yojana has been started by the Yogi Government to help and support widows in Uttar Pradesh and help them take care of their daily needs. All the beneficiaries of the UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021 are entitled to Rupees Rs. 6000 per annum. In order to avail these benefits the widow must be below poverty line (BPL) and in case she has children, they should be incapable of taking care of her. The application for registration to the Vidhwa Pension Scheme can be done online as well as offline. The details pertaining to this are given below.
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Overview
|Portal Name||UP Online Pension System|
|Article Name||UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana 2021|
|Department||Finance Department Government Of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||UP Vidhwa Pensioners|
|Launched in||Uttar Pradesh state government|
|Scheme Aim||To Provide Financial Assistance to the poor and widowed women in the state|
|UP Vidhwa Pension List 2020-21||Released|
|Application Mode||Both online and offline|
|UP Widow Pension Official Website||sspy-up.gov.in|
Also Read: Uttar Pradesh Awas Yojana List 2021
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2021 Benefits
The widow upon successful application will receive the following benefits under the widow pension scheme up:
- The applicant widow will receive a UP Vidhwa Pension Amount of Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred) every month to take care of her basic needs.
- Once the beneficiary widow completes 80 years of age, she will then start receiving Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred) per month.
- All the benefits of the UP SSPY Scheme will be directly transferred to the bank account of the applicant.
- The benefits under this scheme will be stopped in case it is found that the applicant has remarried or her income is above the poverty line.
Also Read: Parivarik Labh Yojana Check Status 2021
Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme Eligibility
In order to avail of the benefits of the Uttar Pradesh Widow Pension Scheme 2021, the applicant must be eligible on the following parameters:
- The woman must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh since the scheme is applicable only to widowed women in the state.
- The woman must be between 18 and 60 years of age at the time of application.
- The woman must be unemployed and her yearly annual income must be less than Two Lakh Rupees (Rs. 2,00,000).
- She will lose the benefits of this scheme in case she remarries.
- The beneficiary of this scheme must not be availing any other benefits from any other state schemes.
Also Read: Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Complaint Number
Vidhwa Pension UP Required Document
The following documents will be required in order to apply for the benefits under the UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana:
- Passport Size Photo
- ID Proofs such as Aadhar Card, Ration card, Voter ID
- Certificate of Income (for BPL eligibility)
- Birth Certificate
- Bank account passbook having Bank Account Number and IFSC code
- Husband’s Death Certificate
UP Vidhwa Pension Yojana Apply Online
The Widow’s Pension Uttar Pradesh Scheme has been initiated to uplift and provide a better living for all widowed women in UP. In order to apply for the benefits of this scheme, you will need to follow the steps given below:
- Open your web browser and visit the official website of the UP SSPY Scheme 2021 at https://sspy-up.gov.in/
- On the homepage, you will find the निराश्रित महिला पेंशन in that click on “योजना के विषय में” option.
- This will open a new webpage which will have several options. Click on the first option which is “New Entry Form” & “ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें.”
- A new widow pension online application form up page will appear on your screen where you will be required to enter several personal details such as full name, husband’s name, address, jurisdiction, taluka, photograph, income category, date of birth, supporting documents, mobile number, bank details, details of husband’s death etc.
- After you enter all the details, then you will be asked to enter the captcha code given in the image. After you enter this code, click on the “Submit” button.
- This will generate your registration number. Ensure that you check whether all the information filled in the form is correct and up to date.
- Then click on the “Submit” button to complete the application form and send it to the officials.
- In case the applicant is not able to apply online for this SSPY scheme then, they can submit offline application forms to the Gram Sabha in rural areas and the District Probation Officer’s Office in the urban areas.
Vidhwa Pension UP Document
UP Vidhwa Pension Status 2021
Once you have successfully submitted the application it goes through a series of checks and validation before your UP Vidhwa Pension List Up is approved and you start getting benefits of the scheme. You can also check the UP Vidhwa Pension Status of your application by following the steps given below:
- Open the official Widow Pension Integrated Pension Portal of the SSPY Yojana 2021 sspy-up.gov.in in your web browser.
- On the homepage, you will find a link Click on this Option “आवेदक लॉगिन“.
- A new page will open where you will have to select the Widow Pension Option then enter the registration number next registration number and the captcha code available on the screen.
- Once you enter all the above, click on the submit button and the status of the application will be displayed on the screen.
UP Vidhwa Pension List 2020-21
Uttar Pradesh Vidhwa Pension Yojana Help Line number
In case you have any difficulty in filling the application form, checking your application status or availing benefits under the Uttar Pradesh SSPY scheme you can directly contact the UP Social Welfare Department by dialing their toll free number 18004190001. It must however be noted that this is not a 24/7 helpline. It will function only during regular office hours.
Widow Pension FAQs
What is the widow pension amount in up 2021
UP Widow Pension amount is 500 rupess
UP vidhwa pension list 2020-2021 is realeased or not
Yes recently UP government has released Widow pension list
UP Vidhwa Pension Official Website
This the official website sspy-up.gov.in
If I forgot the UP Vidhwa Pension registration number what I have to do?
If You forgot your registration number no need to worry Click here to get it then you will be redirected to Applicant forgot page where you have to enter details and get it.
If I forgot the widow Pension bank account number what I have to do?
Click here then you will be redirected to a new page that Enter the details and submit them.
You May Like