Widow pension is an empowering policy through which women who have lost their husbands have an income that helps them sustain. Similar to all other states, the capital city also has a Delhi widow pension scheme that helps women to take better care of themselves. Through this article, we want to share an insight regarding the widow pension scheme of the Delhi government. we will guide you on how to apply for the old aged pension and widow pension. Here we are trying to clear all the doubts about the Delhi widow pension policy.
Delhi Widow Pension Latest News Update
Delhi widow pension News: Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal He said that on the press conference government has sent Rs 5,000 to 8 lakh pensioners in their account.
- 1 Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Objective?
- 2 Widow Pension Overview
- 3 The Benefit of Widow Pension in Delhi
- 4 Are you Eligible for the Delhi widow pension scheme?
- 5 Documents Needed for Widow Pension
- 6 Widow Pension Delhi Online Registration
- 7 How to Apply for Delhi Widow Pension in Online Application Submission
- 8 Offline Form Submission
- 9 Delhi Widow Pension Track Status Online
- 10 What to do in Case of Grievances?
- 11 Delhi Govt Widow Pension Complaint Status
- 12 Widow Pension Contact Number
- 13 Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Frequently Asked Questions
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Objective?
The Delhi, widow pension scheme, is implemented by the department of women and child development that helps provide financial assistance to the women in distress. The scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of Delhi to provide monetary aid to the struggling women.
Widow Pension Overview
|Article Name||Delhi Widow Pension Scheme|
|Article Category||Pension Scheme|
|Portal Name||District Delhi Servies at Door Step|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
|Age Limit||18 to 60 years|
|Aid per Month||RS. 2500/-|
The Benefit of Widow Pension in Delhi
Through this scheme, the beneficiaries receive an amount of Rs. 2500 quarterly directly into their bank accounts. This happens through ECS of RBI or PFMS. None of the applicants has to stand in long queues to receive the amount as the government simplifies the process. Also, you will receive the pension from the following month after applying.
Are you Eligible for the Delhi widow pension scheme?
Similar to any other old-age pension, the Delhi widow pension policy also has an eligibility criterion. It is a scheme that provides financial aid to women who are not only widowed but also divorces, separated, destitute, or abandoned. The applicant must fall into all three conditions to be eligible for the policy.
- She must be a permanent citizen of Delhi
- She must be between 18 to 60 years in age.
- She must not have an annual income that exceeds 1 lakh.
Documents Needed for Widow Pension
If you find yourself eligible for the widow pension scheme, approach the concerned authority with the following document.
- A certificate that proves your age that can be
- Aadhar card
- High school certificate
- Certificate to prove your address
- Ration card
- Voter’s identity card
- Death certificate of your husband
- Passport size photographs
- Bank details
- Income certificate that proves your income to be less than 1 lakh in a year
- A self-declaration certificate that conveys you not drawing any other pension.
Widow Pension Delhi Online Registration
Once you find yourself eligible and have collected all the required documents, the next step is to apply for the same. Here we shall provide both the online and offline methods.
How to Apply for Delhi Widow Pension in Online Application Submission
The Delhi, widow pension scheme, has an online window too, and if you cannot or do not want to venture for the offline route, you can follow the below steps for the submission.
- Visit the official website, i.e. edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Click on the New Registration tab.
- Click on the document type in the drop menu and enter the document number then click on the continue button.
- Next Delhi Widow Pension Application will be open enter the required details and continue button.
- This way, you can register as a user on this website. Always ensure to have a valid mobile number because you will be provided with an access code and password to log in.
- This shall be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once you have registered and got the access code, log in again as an existing user.
- Click on the services tab present in home page
- Track the widow pension scheme and click on it
- Fill in the necessary details
- Upload the required documents
- Press submit.
Offline Form Submission
If you want to go old school and apply for the widow pension scheme offline, here is how to do it.
- Citizen Service Center (CSC) helps you in the application process, so visit them with all the necessary documents.
- Ask for the application form for the widow pension scheme from the counter.
- Carefully fill-up the form or ask somebody for help in case of confusion.
- Submit the form along with the requisite documents.
- The concerned authority will forward and verify the form.
- Once done, you will find the pension amount in your bank within a specified period.
Delhi Widow Pension Track Status Online
Once you have registered, there is a process to verify the application. You can track the status by following simple steps through the online method.
- Click on the authorized website.
- There is a ‘track your application’ tab.
- Click on it and provide the necessary inputs, i.e. department, scheme number, application number, applicant name, and the captcha code.
- Click on ‘search’, and you will find all the information on the screen.
What to do in Case of Grievances?
Though the government promises to transfer the amount within a month of applying, it fails to do so in some cases. If you are also facing the same issue, do not worry as you can register your grievance and the concerned authority will look into it. Here is the process for the same.
- Visit the website and click on ‘register grievance’.
- Provide all the necessary information that may consist of the department name, your name, application number, registration number, etc.
- Press on ‘submit’ and note down the grievance number generated by the site.
Delhi Govt Widow Pension Complaint Status
Once submitted, you can track the progress of your grievance through the same website. Here are the steps for the same.
- Click on the ‘track grievance’ tab under the service section.
- Provide your grievance id and mobile number
- Click ‘submit.’
Widow Pension Contact Number
For any Query Contact No:- 011-23387715 or 011-23384573
Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if I don’t have an Aadhar or Voter’s Id?
In that case, you may have to apply at Tehsil or sub-division office as an online application will not be possible.
My husband has abandoned me; can I apply for widow pension scheme?
Yes, the Delhi widow pension scheme is provided to abandoned women. You may have to provide the requisite proof that is attested to prove the same.
What happens once I remarry?
In that case, inform the concerned authority, and they may discontinue your widow pension.
Is there a last date for application submission?
Presently, there is no such announcement by the Delhi government.
You May Like
- Ration card Punjab List
- Meebhoomi AP Adangal FMB
- Karnataka Ration Card Online
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Bhoomi RTC Online