Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana Apply Online for Rs.4000 financial aid. The UP Government has announced the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana to help children who lost their parents due to Coronavirus. The Chief Minister of Yogi Adityanath has announced it on the 29th of May through his Twitter handle. Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana UP will cover all expenses of such children till they attain adulthood. There are around two thousand children whom Bal Seva Yojana UP Scheme will provide support and sustainability. If implemented thoroughly it will act as a shield for the future of these unfortunate ones. In this article, you will get to know about the How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva yojna online, Required documents, UP CM Bal Seva Scheme Eligibility, Bal Seva Scheme Beneficiary List, and Chief Minister Child Service Scheme details.
Bal Seva Yojana Up 2021 Latest News
Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana registration process is likely to start within a week.
Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana Details
- Uttar Pradesh CM Yogi Adityanath has launched this harmonious Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Scheme last Saturday i.e., 29th of May. Chief Minister Bal Seva Scheme falls under the ministry of BAL VIKASH SEWA AVAM PUSTAHAAR VIBHAG, GOVERNMENT OF UTTAR PRADESH. This ministry is directed by Mrs. Sharika Mohan and Honourable Mrs. Swati Singh is the Minister of this department.
- Under the Bal Seva Scheme government will not only provide financial aid but also manage educational and marriage expenses too. The Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana UP also provides monthly expenses of ₹4000 to the child’s guardian till the child attains adulthood.
- In case if a child falls under 10 years of age and doesn’t have anyone as a caretaker he will be taken to ‘Government child home’ currently functioning in Mathura, Agra, Prayagraj, Lucknow, and Rampur.
- The government also committed to distributing laptops/tablets to such children pursuing their college or school education.
Chief Minister Bal Seva Scheme Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana|
|Initiative State||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Yogi Adityanath|
|Objectives of this Scheme||To take care of children Orphaned by Corona|
|Launched On||29th of May|
|Registration Starts||on 3rd June|
|Last date of registration||Not defined yet|
|Financial Aid||4000 Rs Monthly|
|Launching Tweet Link||Click Here|
Also Read: Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh Apply Leave
Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana News
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojna
- The Uttar Pradesh Government has pledged to provide ₹4000 to the child’s guardian monthly till the child attains adulthood.
- The Uttar Pradesh Government will also distribute laptops/tablets to all such students whose parents have died due to Corona and who are staying in college and school.
- Children under 10 years of age who don’t have any caretaker and lost their both parents due to Corona, will be taken care of by Government ‘Shishu Bhawan currently operational in City of Agra, Prayagraj, Rampur, Lucknow, and Mathura.
- The girls whose parents died due to Corona and if they don’t have any caretaker, the government will take care of such girl child and they will be relocated in ‘kastoorba homes’.
- The Government also pledged to provide a sum of ₹101000 to such a girl’s marriage who has been orphaned by Corona.
Also Read: Jati Praman Patra Apply Online at edistrict.up.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana Requird Documents
Points given below contain much-needed documents name, to avail benefits of this scheme.
- Aadhaar Card of Beneficiaries (Orphaned Child)
- Death Certificate of Child’s Parents
- Documents showing the relation between child and person who died due to coronavirus
- Valid address proof of beneficiaries and person who died due to Coronavirus
Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana Apply Online
- First, you have to visit the UP Government Official website mksy.up.gov.in for “Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana“
- Now, the home page of the website will be on screen, select option reading “Application of उत्तर प्रदेश मुख्यमंत्री बाल सेवा‘.
- The Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Scheme Application Form will be on the screen.
- Now enter all the necessary details (DOB, Name, Address, parent’s name, and other valid documents)
- After filling it up click on the ‘upload’ button.
- After uploading take a printout and keep it for future uses.
Please Note: This scheme has been freshly launched, so you have to wait for a while for a response. Please stay connected to this website for the latest notifications.
Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Scheme Important Details
Table showing number of children affected and being covered by ‘Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana’
|Number of children lost their both parents (till June 2nd ) and are in total cover of Government||197|
|A number of children lost either mother or father. (till June 2nd)||1799|
|Total number of affected children (till June 2nd )||1996|
Also Read: Lockdown E Pass UP 2021 Apply Online, Status
Uttar Pradesh Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana FAQs
When Mukhyamantri Bal Seva Yojana was launched?
Scheme was launched on 29th May.
When the registration will start and who are the beneficiaries?
Registration is likely to start from 3rd June.
What is the last date to register for Bal Seva Yojana?
Not defined yet
What is the official website of the Mukhyamantri Bal Seva scheme?
Official website is mksy.up.gov.in.
Who are the beneficiaries?
Only children orphaned by Corona are eligible.
You May Like