UP Awas Yojana is one of the major initiatives taken by the state government for the Uttar Pradesh people. UP Awas Vikas new scheme aims to provide houses to the people at a lower cost under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY). Uttar Pradesh Housing Development Scheme has been launched by the Chief Minister of the State Shri Yogi Adityanath Ji for the lower-income group. UP Awas Yojana Online Registration will begin on the official website of the UPAVP.in and pmaymis.gov.in.
This article will provide all important details related to the Uttar Pradesh Housing Development Yojana including the eligibility criteria of the scheme, a direct link to apply for the UP Awas Yojana, necessary documents for this yojana, UP Awas Yojana list, online application form method, etc.
UP Awas Yojana 2021 New List is released.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Details
- 2 Uttar Pradesh Awas Yojana 2021 Overview
- 3 Pradhan Mantri Uttar Pradesh Awas Yojana
- 4 UP Awas Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Pradhan Mantri UP Awas Yojana Required Documents
- 6 Benefits of the UP Awas Yojana 2021
- 7 Apply for UP Awas Yojana 2021
- 8 UP Awas Yojana 2021 New List of Beneficiaries
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Details
Pradhan Mantri Housing Scheme was started on 22 June 2015 by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi. This Uttar Pradesh Awas yojana is greatly beneficial for the people who want to own the Pucca House and they are living in slums, Kutcha Houses. One who belongs to the Economically Weaker Section, Lower Income Group, and Middle Income Group will be able to avail of UP Awas Yojana 2021.
Uttar Pradesh Awas Yojana 2021 Overview
|Scheme Name||UP Housing Development Scheme 2021|
|Article Category||Home Loan PMAY|
|Lunched In||Uttar Pradesh State|
|Objective||To Provide Affordable Houses to the Citizens of Uttar Pradesh|
|Scheme Launched Date||25 June 2021 (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana)|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the State|
|UP Awas Yojana First Phase||From April 2015 to March 2017|
|UP Awas Yojana Second Phase||From April 2017 to March 2019|
|Uttar Pradesh Awas Yojana Third Phase||From April 2019 to March 2022|
|UP Awas Yojana Beneficiary 2021 List||Released|
|Official Website||pmaymis.gov.in &|
Pradhan Mantri Uttar Pradesh Awas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was started 6 years ago i.e. on 25 June 2021 with the aim to provide Pucca Makan to each helpless person. PM Awas Scheme will provide a subsidy of Rs. 2.67 lakh in the name of the interest of the home loan. Uttar Pradesh Housing and Development. Board will provide homes to the people at affordable rates. Earlier, the Uttar Pradesh government invited applications for 3516 houses where the registration process was made available between 1st September 2020 and 15th October 2020. Applicants that have an income of less than 3 lakh will be eligible to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Awas Yojana.
UP Awas Yojana Eligibility Criteria
Uttar Pradesh Awas Yojana is one of the most ambitious schemes of the UP Government for the people who don’t have much income & can’t afford homes. If you want to apply for the Pradhan Mantri Uttar Pradesh Awas Yojana, you need to be aware of the eligibility conditions as given below:
- You must be a resident of the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- You need to belong to the lower-income group.
- During the submission of the application form, you need to have the documents such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, APL/ BPL/ AAY Card, Photographs, etc.
Pradhan Mantri UP Awas Yojana Required Documents
If you’re planning to apply for the Pradhan Mantri UP Awas Yojana this year, you need to have all the necessary documents during the submission of the application form. Following is the list of all necessary documents for the UP Housing Scheme for all:
- Aadhar Card
- BPL/ APL/ AAY Card
- Voter ID Card
- Income Proof
- Mobile Number
- Valid Email ID
Also Read: Shadi Anudan Yojana Apply Online
Benefits of the UP Awas Yojana 2021
Awas Yojana in Uttar Pradesh is going to be very beneficial for the people of the state. After availing of the UP Awas Yojana, you will be able to get the following benefits:
- People who want to live in the capital city of Uttar Pradesh will be able to get a flat First Come & First Get. In Lucknow, a flat of 400 feet costs around 14 lakh can be owned through Uttar Pradesh Awas Yojana.
- UP Awas Yojana aims to use new technologies during the infrastructure of the building so that they can be made robust and modern.
- This yojana will be profitable for the people who have lower monthly incomes after the development of modern townships.
- This scheme includes state-of-the-art infrastructure in the building with the development of community facilities, educational institutions, neighbourhood parks, playgrounds, hospitals, etc.
- Under the Uttar Pradesh Awas Yojana/ PM Housing Scheme, the government will also develop excellence centres.
- If you want to avail of this scheme, you will have to pay a specific amount in three instalments where the first instalment of 40 thousand while the second of 70 thousand and the third instalment of Rs. 10000.
- Under the PM Awas Yojana, 55,740 houses have been allocated while the first instalment of Rs. 87 crore for the infrastructure of Rs. 21,562 houses have also been released.
- Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana will also provide the benefits of Rs. 1.30 lakh to each person in Naxal affected areas.
Apply for UP Awas Yojana 2021
Uttar Pradesh Awas Yojana Application forms will be made available through online mode.
- The government of Uttar Pradesh has still not made available applications from UP Awas Yojana yet.
- So, people who want to apply for the UP Awas Yojana will have to wait for more.
- Once the application process of Awas Yojana in UP is open online, we’ll inform you through this article.
- For more information on the UP Housing & Development scheme, you should visit the official website of UP Awas Housing & Development Board (UPAVP).
UP Awas Yojana 2021 New List of Beneficiaries
- UP Awas Yojana list 2021 has released, if you want to check your name in the beneficiary list first go to the official website https://pmayg.nic.in
- Then select Awaassoft and click on the Report option.
- After Pmayg.nic.in 2020-21 Beneficiary List will open in a new tab and select the H. Social Audit Reports option& click on the Beneficiary details for verification after that State wise list page opens.
- Then fill all the required details like State name, District name, area, sanction year, and type of scheme, etc., and click on the submit button as shown in the below picture.
- you will have to wait for a few seconds then the Uttar Pradesh Awas yojana list will open in front of your computer screen. If you want further updates on the release of the UP Housing Development scheme, you need to keep accessing this page frequently.
How To Fill Up Awas Yojana Form?
When filling the Awas Yojana applicant form, you must fill the all * fields like
Name Of Head Of The Family
House Address And Contact Details Etc,.
Pradhan Mantri UP Awas Yojana List has Released or not?
UP Housing department has not released the UP Awas Yojana list
UP Awas Yojana List Kaise Dekhe?
Through these websites, you can check the Awas Yojana List pmaymis.gov.in & upavp.in
What is the official website of UP Awas Vikas Parishad?
The UP Awas Vikas Parishad official website is www.upavp.in
You May Like