Shadi Anudan Yojana is a great initiative taken by the government of Uttar Pradesh, this scheme will give financial assistance to girls who are ready for marriage. This Shadi Anudan yojana up gives a ray of hope to those families who are financially not good to meet the expenses of marriage. Under this Vivah Anudan Yojana scheme, an amount of 51000 rupees is given as the marriage expenses by the government to the eligible applicant. Applicants can apply online to get enrolled for this Vivah Anudan Scheme.
This article will let you know detailed information about the Shadi Anudan Scheme. Every detail like, How to Apply for the scheme, Check Shadi Anudan status, what are the required documents, what all the benefits an applicant can get through this scheme will be discussed in the article.
Note: Shadi Anudan and Vivah Anudan Schemes are both same.
Uttar Pradesh Government has updated the Shadi Anudan Yojana List Who got Married recently they can Check Vivah Anudan Yojana Status 2020-2021 Official Website Link given below.
- 1 About Shadi Anudan Yojana
- 2 Shadi Anudan Online Uttar Pradesh Details
- 3 Shadi Anudan Scheme Eligible
- 4 Vivah Anudan Document
- 5 UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2020 Benefits
- 6 Shadi Anudan Apply Online 2021 UP
- 7 Shadi Anudan Status 2020-21 Check Online
- 8 UP Shadi Anudan Toll Free Number
- 9 Shadi Anudan Form Download PDF UP
- 10 Shadi anudan upsdc gov in Portal FAQ’s
About Shadi Anudan Yojana
Shadi Anudan Yojana was proposed in union budget sessions of the 2016-17 years. This scheme was launched by the state government of Uttar Pradesh. Under this state government, shadi anudan scheme financial assistance will be provided for girls, who are from economically weaker sections and who are ready for marriage.
Also Read: UP Jansunwai Portal Complaint Status
Shadi Anudan Online Uttar Pradesh Details
|Yojana Name||Shadi Anudan Yojana|
|Scheme Type||State Government Scheme.|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Yogi Adityanath.|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance for the marriage of girls, who are from economically weaker sections.|
|Shadi Anudan Amount||Rs 51,000/-|
|Shadi Anudan Status||Check Here|
Shadi Anudan Scheme Eligible
There are some eligibility criteria if an applicant fulfills the below requirements she can apply for shadi anudan yojana.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicants must be from economically weaker sections (Below Poverty Line, BPL).
- And the people who belong to SC/ST, other backward classes, minorities can also get the benefits of shadi anudan scheme.
- The marriage grant is given only if the girls’ age is 18 years and the boys’ age is 21years.
- If the applicant is getting any other marriage scheme benefits, then he will not be able to apply for this scheme.
- This marriage grant will be an applicable maximum for two girls in a family.
Also Read: Birth certificate Online Uttar Pradesh
Vivah Anudan Document
There is a list of shadi anudan documents you might be needed to carry while applying for the scheme the list is mention below.
- Birth Certificates of both bride and groom.
- Aadhaar cards
- Ration cards
- Wedding Card
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate.
- Applicant identity card.
- Mobile Number
- Bank account details.
UP Vivah Anudan Yojana 2020 Benefits
The Shadi Anudan Scheme is a good initiative taken by the government of Uttar Pradesh. It will help backward classes families to make the marriage of their daughters. These are the benefits you can avail yourself of from vivah anudan scheme.
- The beneficiaries will get an amount of 51000 rupees as marriage expenses.
- This Vivah Anudan scheme will be the applicable maximum for two girls in a family.
- This sort of final assistance will keep a full stop to child marriages.
- The amount will be directly credited to the bank accounts of the applicants.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin
Shadi Anudan Apply Online 2021 UP
Here some steps that guide you to apply for Shadi Anudan Online Registration. follow the below-mentioned procedure.
- Visit official shadi anudan website www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- Once the page is opened you will find the line with the words “नया पंजीकरण “, which means new registration.
- Below that you will find three different class forms.
- Based on your class click the lines, a new page will be opened where you will find a shadi anudan yojana online form.
- General, SC, ST category applications
- Other backward class category application
- Minority Class Category Application
- Fill the form with the required details, click submit.
Also Read: Parivarik Labh Yojana Check online Status
Shadi Anudan Status 2020-21 Check Online
Once you apply for the scheme, you can check the application status by following the below steps. It’s not done once you apply and leave, you also need to check the Shadi Anudan Status thoroughly, so that you can know whether everything is going fine or not.
- Visit the Official vivah anudan website shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
- Once the home page is opened you will find a list of options in which you will find a line with this “आवेदन पत्र की स्थिति “, which means application form status, click on it.
- A new Shadi Anudan status checks online page is opened where you must fill in the application number, bank account number, password, and click login.
- You can check your application status by following the above-mentioned steps.
UP Shadi Anudan Toll Free Number
If you have any queries related to shadi/vivah yojana scheme you can directly contact their helpline numbers. The helpline numbers are provided below.
- For Generals, SC’s, ST’s – 180041910001
- For OBC – 18001805131
- For other minorities – 522-22861
Shadi Anudan Form Download PDF UP
shadi anudan upsdc gov in Official Website Direct Links
|Shadi Anudan New Registration||General, SC, ST category applications|
Other backward class category application
Minority Class Category Application
|Shadi Anudan Status||Check Here|
|Submit application form revision / final||Click Here|
|Print the Application Form||Click Here|
Shadi anudan upsdc gov in Portal FAQ’s
Who is benefited under the Shadi Anudan scheme?
Shadi Anudan Scheme is applicable for economically weaker sections and those who are under Below Poverty Line (BPL). This scheme benefits by providing final assistance for a girl’s marriage.
How much amount is given under vivah anudan scheme?
Under shadi anudan yojana scheme the beneficiary gets a number of rupees 51000 rupees. The amount will be directly credited to the bank account of the applicant.
How to apply for the Shadi Anudan scheme?
To apply for the Shadi Anudan scheme, you have to visit www.shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in. Then a new page will be opened there you will find a new registration option, click it, fill in the details and submit.
How to check status of shadi anudan application?
To check the status of the Shadi Anudan yojana scheme application, you have to visit the shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in website, then a new page will be opened you will see an option named ‘application form status’ click on it and fill in the application number, bank account number, and password
You May Like