PMSYM: Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana is one of the greatest initiatives taken by the Central Government to provide benefits to poor people of the country. PMSYM Scheme has launched on 15th February 2019, PMSYM Full form is Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Launched by the Finance Minister of the country i.e. Piyush Goyal. The particular PMSYM pension scheme aims to provide security to everyone after his/ her retirement. You can avail of the Pm Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana services through some registered organizations such as Life Insurance Corporation (LIC), Employees’ Provident Fund Organization (EPFO), Employees State Insurance (ESIC), etc.
Under the Pradanamantri Shramyogi scheme, a pension amount of 3000 rupees will be given every month after completing the age of 60 years. Citizens will have to apply for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan by following some easy steps. One who wants to apply for the pmsym scheme must be age between 18 and 40 years. This article will contain all important info related to the Pradhamantri Shram Yogi Mandhan scheme including scheme necessary documents, Pmsym CSC registration, PMSYM application procedure, eligibility criteria, pmsym yojana chart, scheme benefits, etc.
People who are eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana are – Stockman, Domestic Worker, Vegetable & Fruit Dealers, Agricultural laborer, Sweeper, Fisherman, Weaver, Marginal farmers, Small Farmers, Laborers in Briquette Kiln, etc.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Details
Prime Minister Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana is basically launched to make Indian laborers self-reliant. After registering for the Mandhan yojana Self Enrollment by Central Government, people who lie in the lower income group of the country will be given a pension amount of Rs. 3000 on monthly basis. PMSYM scheme is applicable to non-taxpayers only. Thus the PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana is going to an exceptionally beneficial for the employees working in unorganized sectors. Pmsym Yojana is going to provide benefits to the workers from unorganized sectors like laborers, brick workers, drivers, tailors, rickshaw drivers, cobblers, house workers, etc., whose monthly income should be Rs 15000 or less.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Information
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana 2021|
|Launched By||Piyush Goyal (Then Finance Minister)|
|PMSYM Full Form||Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan|
|Responsible Ministry||Finance Ministry|
|Scheme Launched On||15th February 2019|
|Number of Beneficiaries||More than 10 crore people|
|Deposit Amount||Rs. 55 – 200 every month|
|Age Between to Apply||18 and 40 years|
|Pension Amount||Rs. 3000 per month|
|Pension Provide After the Age Of||60 Years|
|pmsym.csccloud.in||website is not working|
Also Read: Atal Pension Yojana Apply Online Process
PMSYM Latest News
Approximately 45 lakh beneficiaries have taken benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Upsc Scheme so far. All the workers whose income is less than ₹ 15000 and their ages are between 18 and 40 years can register for the pm shram yogi mandhan scheme. To avail of the PMSYM yojana, the beneficiary will have to invest every month and this investment will be according to their ages. To join Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021, it is mandatory for the beneficiaries to have an Aadhaar card and bank account where your Aadhaar card must be linked with your bank account. Once you apply for the Shram yogi pension yojana, whose age is 18 years will have to pay a premium of Rs 55 per month and those have an age of 29 years will have to pay a premium of Rs 100 per month and those aged 40 years will have to pay a fixed premium of Rs 200 per month.
In PMSYM Yojana Chart you can the age, mountly premium amout, contribution,
|Entry Age||Superannuation Age||Member’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Central Govt’s monthly contribution (Rs)||Total monthly contribution (Rs)|
Also Read: Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Benefits, List
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan (Pm-sym) 2021 Key Points
If you are going to apply for the PM Shram Yoji Mandhan scheme, you need to know all the aspects related to his scheme. To spread the awareness among poor people, we’re going to give some specific points that are necessary to know for each applicant:
- The application form for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Yojana can be filled in through online mode. You can easily complete the process related to the application form by visiting any nearest Common Service Center (CSC)/ Jan Seva Kendra.
- After the death of the beneficiary, the life partner will be given the amount provided under the PMSYM scheme.
- If the beneficiary dies before completing the age of 60, he/ she will be given benefits of an amount deposited so far with an accrued interest rate in the bank’s saving account.
- If anyone withdraws from the scheme before 10 years, a specific amount will be given at the rate of a saving account.
Prime Minister Shram Yogi Maandhan Scheme 2021 is available for the people who are living their lives in poverty. Hence this scheme is going to be greatly benefitted for all. Read the following PMSYM Benefits:
- All laborers can avail of the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021.
- PMSYM scheme is going to provide the pension amount of Rs 3000 every month after the age of 60 years to the eligible beneficiaries.
- Incentives under the particular scheme will depend on the amount invested every month by the specific pension beneficiary.
- Benefits of the PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021 will be provided to the workers employed in unorganized areas of the country. Major beneficiaries under the particular scheme are – drivers, tailors, rickshaw drivers, brick kiln workers, cobblers, labor, household servants, etc.
- If the beneficiary dies while availing of the particular scheme, the spouse of his/ her will be given half of the amount provided from them after 60 years.
- PM Shram Yogi Pension Scheme 2021 will give an amount of Rs 3000 & this amount will be transferred directly to the savings account or Jan Dhan account through the direct benefit transfer scheme of the government.
PMSYM Yojana Eligibility
Before applying for the Shramyogi Mandhan Yojana, you should know the eligibility conditions as followed:
- Applicants for this Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021 should be laborers from unorganized sectors & workers.
- The monthly income of the applicant must not be more than Rs. 15000.
- The PMSYM age limit is 18 years to 40 years.
- Applicant should not be a taxpayer.
- The applicant should not be covered under EPFO, NPS, and ESIC.
- You need to have a mobile phone, & Aadhaar number to apply.
PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Documents
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Passport Size Photo
- Income Certificate
- Voter ID
- Mobile Number
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Apply Online
Those citizens who want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021, need to follow the steps given below:
- Firstly, you will have to reach the official website’s homepage of PMSYM 2021 by clicking on the link – https://maandhan.in/shramyogi.
- Once you click on the above link, the PMSYM home page of the official website will open in front of you.
- Now you need to click on the option called – ‘Click Here to Apply Now.’
- Here a new Mandhan Yojana Self Enrollment page will open in front of the applicant with two options such as ‘Self Enrollment & CSC VLE.’
- Click on the Self Enrollment option and enter your mobile number to proceed.
- Now you should enter your name and email ID as well as captcha code.
- Here you should enter your Aadhar Card Number, Saving Account Number, IFSC Code, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Applicant’s Address, etc.
- After filling in all the information given above, you should click on the submit option.
- Now your application form will be verified as per the record submitted in the application form.
- An application slip will be generated with the application number that you need to take the printout for future references.
PMSYM Yojana CSC Registration
Application Submission Through CSC VLE:- Applicants who want to submit their application form for Pradhan Mantri Shramyogi Maandhan Yojana through common service centers will have to follow reach the CSC with the necessary details & address proof & identity proof.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Application Form
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Guidelines
PMSYM Account Balance Check
To check the pmsym account statement you need to Login to the page then click on the “Account statement” option Now you have to enter the subscription ID, name, and other details then click on the proceed button then you can see the pmsym status.
PMSYM Yojana TollFree Number
Citizens facing any problem while applying for the scheme or checking the status or anything related to Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana need not worry about it because the government has released the helpline number.
Helpline Number – 1800 267 6888
Email ID – email@example.com
FAQs for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021
How can I apply for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021?
If you want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021, you can apply for this scheme by following any of the two ways viz., through visiting the official website of PM Maandhan by itself or by going to the CSC VLE.
What are the minimum eligibility conditions to apply for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021?
The monthly annual income of the PM Shramyogi Maandhan must be below Rs. 15000 per month.
I am 45 years old. Can I avail Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021?
No, the beneficiary age should be 18 years to 40 years to take this Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021.
I do not have an Aadhaar card, can I avail of the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021?
No, the beneficiary must have an Aadhaar Card to take this Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021 by the government.
Prime Minister Shram Yogi Mandhan Pension Yojana online application
In this article, we have explained about PMSYM Yojana online apply procedure or click on this www.maandhan.in link to apply.
How to close Pradhan Mantri Shram yogi Mandhan yojana
There is two way to ways to close the Pradhan Mantri Shram yogi Mandhan yojana account.
1. Go to your nearest LIC Office write a letter to close your account.
2. Go to your nearest CSC Center write a letter to close your account.
pmsym.csccloud.in is an official website
pmsym csc cloud in is not working, the central government has launched new official website www.maandhan.in.
Pradhan Mantri Shram yogi Mandhan yojana Login
Click here to Login to the PMSYM Page.
Pradhan Mantri Shram yogi Mandhan yojana launched by
Launched by the Finance Minister Piyush Goyal.
pmsym full form
PMSYM full form is Pradhan Mantri Shram yogi Mandhan.
I do not have an account with the bank. Can I take benefits given under the Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021?
No, you need to have a bank account for this Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021. Money transferred under the particular scheme will directly be transferred through DBT Scheme.
You May Like