Earlier the process to apply to open a CSC center was hectic and we used to visit many offices for the verification of documents. After verifying your documents, approval of the particular Common Service Center was also taking a lot of time. The government is continuously working to make many processes online so that steps can be made convenient for CSC Registration.
Now you can easily open the CSC Login center by applying it through an online mode. With the help of this article, you will be able to know the process of applying for the Common Service Center license including necessary documents, eligibility criteria, CSC Registration, application status steps, benefits of the scheme, importances dates, etc. So if you wish to open a CSC Center, you should read this article from the first line to the last line.
CSC Registration 2021 is Started again so Register now Link given below.
CSC Digital Seva Portal 2021
A major population in India resides in the countryside. Due to the lack of awareness, they are unable to use online services. For the convenience of the people in the rural area, the Government of India started the (Common Service Center) CSC services. In CSC, you will be able to perform every online task in an easier manner.
Opening of the कॉमन सर्विस सेंटर (सहज जन सेवा केंद्र) is a part of the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) that comes under the Department of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India. CSC Digital India Portal is a PAN India program and the centers under the particular scheme will be opened in every Gramin Area.
There are many services offered in the Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra where you will be able to avail of CSC services such as application for the Income Certificate, Domicile Certificate, Caste Certificate, Birth Certificate, Death Certificate, Pension, Passport, and others. People in the rural area can go to the Sajah Jan Seva Kendra and can avail of each & every online service easily at a nominal price. You will be able to get a particular certificate from the same center after filling an online application form.
CSC Online Digital Seva Portal Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Opening of Common Service Center (CSC) in Rural Areas|
|Number of States||PAN India Program|
|Application Status||Active (CSC – VLE)|
CSC Benefits List 2020
The Government of India is promoting online services in every sector but there are a lot of people who still don’t know about the online processes applicable in various sectors. The problem of lack of knowledge of using online portals & services mostly exists among the popular living in rural areas. So the Government of India is going to open the CSC Online Center in the countryside. Following are the main benefits of the Common Service Center (CSC):
- Common Service Centers (CSC) provides almost all kinds of online services for rural people.
- With the help of CSC, you can access the Government to Consumer (G2C), Business to Consumer (B2C), Consumer Services & Business to Business (B2B) services.
- There are a lot of financial services included in the Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra where you can perform all the activities related to insurance, pension & banking.
- Income Tax can be filed here along with the services related to the agriculture & application form of various government vacancies such as Indian Army, Air Force, Navy, Bank, SSC, Teachers Recruitment, & Others.
- You can also check the result of any government vacancies & board exams.
- Due to the increasing use of online services in various sectors, rural people are accessing services of the CSC drastically.
- After availing of many services in the Common Service Centers (CSC), owners of the common services centers are also earning a lucrative income.
- You don’t have any need to visit any office while generating your income, living & caste certificate. These certificates will be received from the Common Service Centers itself.
Also Read: Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme Benefits 2020
CSC Registration Eligibility
- The minimum age of the applicant should be more than 18 years.
- Applicant’s minimum qualification should be Class 10 from any recognized board.
- The application should belong to the rural background and have an arrangement of the area to open in the Sahaj Digital Seva Kendra (CSC).
- Applicants should have knowledge of computers along with the knowledge of the English language.
Documents Required for CSC Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Certificate of income (Generated Online)
- Marksheet of 10th, 12th (Least & Last Educational Degree)
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Passbook
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
New CSC Registration 2021 Process
If you want to make the CSC login portal new registration online, you must have to follow the process given below step by step:
- First, you have to go to the official website of CSC registration [email protected] https://register.csc.gov.in/.
- After clicking on the above link, you will be able to access the CSC Registration Portal.
- Now you will have to choose the type of registration from options given as VLE Registration, Rural Entrepreneurship, View Credentials & Track Application.
- Although, you are going for the CSC registration so you will have to click on the VLE Registration Link.
- Here a new page will open where you should select the type of application from CSC VLE, SHG (Self Help Group), & RDD Registration.
- Enter your mobile number and proceed to the application form of Jan Seva Kendra after entering the Captcha code.
- Enter the TEC Certificate (Currently Open) Number and click on the Submit option for successful CSC Registration.
- After verifying your details, you will be able to get the application form where you will have to fill in all the necessary details such as Residential, Kiosk, Banking Documents, Personal Details, permanent address, temporary address, etc., in the CSC online Registration form.
- Now, upload documents such as PAN Card, Aadhar Card, Area Documents (where you want to open the Common Service Center), latest photographs, etc.
- Review your application form and submit your application form.
- A registration number will be generated for the particular application form of Jan Seva Kendra.
- CSC applicants are suggested to take the printout of the application form for future references.
Self Help Group Code for CSC Registration
CSC SHG is part of the development of the villages in India. With the help of the Self Help Group Common Service Center, the living condition will be improved by the government. The members of the SHG will be able to run their own grocery shop, sewing work, zari work, & other small businesses. If you want to know the CSC SHG registration process, you must have to follow the below steps;
- First, click on the official website’s link @ https://register.csc.gov.in/.
- Once you click on the above link, the homepage of the official website of the CSC SHG will be displayed in front of you.
- Here you need to click on the ‘Apply’ link and scroll down to select the option ‘New Registration.’
- Again a new page will open where you should Select the SHG (Self Help Group).
- Enter the SHG Code and mobile number as well as the Captcha Code. And click the submit option.
- Now you will be able to get the OTP on your mobile phone. Enter the One Time Password received in your mobile number and verify it.
- Fill all columns given in the application form. You need to fill in details such as Name of Applicant, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Gender, Land Information, Address, Aadhar Number, Qualification & Others.
- Recheck your application form before its submission whether you’ve given all the information in the form is absolutely correct or not.
- Submit your application for the CSC SHG and take the printout of the application form for future references.
- Also, you have to note down the acknowledgment number generated after the registration to check the status of your application form & other uses.
CSC Registration Status Check Online
You can also check the status of CSC registration after applying for it. You can find out the status of your application form against the opening of a Common Service Center by following the process given below:
- First of all, you have to click on the official website https://register.csc.gov.in/.
- Then you have to click on the link given under the “Track Application Status” tab.
- After that, you have to fill in the ‘Application Reference Number’ along with the captcha code and click to submit your entries.
- Then a new page will open in front of you, the status of the application will be shown on that page.
- You need to check the details given on the CSC Registration Status carefully and take the printout of the status for future references.
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana
CSC Portal FAQs
What are the Common Service Centers (CSCs)?
CSCs are operated by Village Level Entrepreneurs for the people living in rural areas. Gramin can easily fill various application forms from the Common Service Center located nearby.
What are the necessary components to have for an applicant of the CSC?
You need to contain some specific components such as 120 GB Hard Disk Drive, CD/ DVD Drive, Color Printer, Camera, Min 4 Hrs Backup Plan through UPS/ Genset, Internet Connection with 128kbps minimum speed, Scanner, & 512 MB RAM.
How can we apply for the Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra (Common Service Center)?
If you want to apply for the Common Service Centers, you will have to go through the official website of the CSC by register.csc.gov.in
Can I know the status of my CSC application form?
Yes, you can get the status of the CSC application form by entering the acknowledge number on the link https://register.csc.gov.in/register/status.
What is CSC full form?
Common Service Centers
How to register CSC digital seva portal
Go to the CSC Registration Portal https://register.csc.gov.in/ enter your details step by step process given above to take a look
You May Like
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin 2020-21 New List
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Housing for All 2020
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Status 2020