PMMVY: Malnutrition proceeds to negatively hit the majority of women in India. In India, every third lady is starving and each second a woman falls anemic. An underfed mother necessarily gives birth to a low-weight baby. Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) is a Maternity Benefit Programme executed all over the country following the National Food Security Act, 2013.
Pradhan Mantri Matru Vandana Yojana In English
PMMAY (Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana) for pregnant women, so the central government was sponsoring the Rs 5,000 in three installments. Those who are eligible for this scheme apply now, application forms are provided, and below check it.
- 1 PMMVY Online Scheme Reasons to Implementation
- 2 Pmmvy Scheme Details (Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana)
- 3 PMMVY Scheme Objectives
- 4 Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) Benefits
- 5 PMMVY full form PDFs and PMMVY form 1-a, form 1-b
- 6 How to Apply Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
- 7 PMMVY Scheme Eligibility Conditions @ Pmmvy-cas.nic.in
- 8 National Immunization Schedule (NIS) for infants: First Cycle of Immunization
- 9 Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana FAQ
PMMVY Online Scheme Reasons to Implementation
Owing to financial and cultural crises many women still work for their living until the last days of their pregnancy. And, soon after childbirth, they start working, no matter how weak they feel, they do not resist resuming work because of unstable financial conditions. These women do not allow their bodies to recover completely and do not have the time to breastfeed their babies for the first 6 months.
To combat these problems, the government has taken an initiative to make the lives of these women better. Maternity is something that is delicate and women must be protected during this period of time.
Pmmvy Scheme Details (Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana)
|Name of the organization||Government of India|
|Name of the scheme||Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana|
|Announced by||Indian Govt.|
|Aid to||Pregnant woman|
PMMVY Scheme Objectives
- Furnishing partial payment for the earnings loss in terms of cash incentives so that women can have ample rest to recover from post-childbirth.
- The cash offered by the government will offer better health care and mothers can also get time to properly breastfeed their child for the first 6 months.
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana (PMMVY) Benefits
Women are given a cash incentive of 5000 with three installments. In the very first stage, women receive 1000 rupees when they register under the Anganwadi Centre or any certified Health department working under the state.
The second installment is given after 6 months of pregnancy after attending one antenatal-check up (ANC). The third installment of cash incentive of 2000 rupees is given after childbirth when the woman has registered herself and the child received the first cycle of vaccines for BCG, OPV, DPT, and Hepatitis-B.
The qualified recipients would earn the incentive given following the Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) and it will be taken into consideration under the maternity benefits. An average will get an amount of Rs 6000.
PMMVY full form PDFs and PMMVY form 1-a, form 1-b
|Form 1-A||Form 2-A||PMMVY Form 5 and Form 5A|
|Form 1-B||Form 2-B||FORM 5-B|
|Form 1-C||Form 2-C||FORM 5-C|
|Form 4 and 4A||Form 4-B||Form 3|
How to Apply Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
Know more about how to apply for PMMVY and get 6000 rupees as grants from the government. Follow the steps to apply for the scheme.
- Applicants must fill up Form 1-A, 1-B, 1-C,
- Visit the nearby health center or Anganwadi center and register your name.
- You can fill the form at the health center itself.
- The first form (Form 1-A) can be submitted at the health center itself.
In a similar manner, you have to submit the form 1-B and 1-C to acquire the second and the third installment. Submit the forms to the health centers.
PMMVY Scheme Eligibility Conditions @ Pmmvy-cas.nic.in
Note: Beneficiaries who have received the first installment under the old MBP (IGMSY) scheme There can only claim the third Instalment under the PMMVY scheme, subject to meeting the criteria of PMMVY.
National Immunization Schedule (NIS) for infants: First Cycle of Immunization
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana FAQ
What is the official website of Pmmvy ( Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana )?
Pmmvy scheme belongs to the Ministry of Women & Child Development and the official website is https://wcd.nic.in.
How many installments are they in pmmvy cas?
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana have three installments in first installment is 1000, 2nd is 2000 and 3rd is 2000
What is the Contact number and Address of the officials?
If you have any questions about Pmmvy (Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana) and check this PDF
You May Like
- jagananna vidya deevena payment status & jvd 4th installment eligible list released
- e shram card online registration & Download at e Shram Portal 2022
- PM KUSUM Yojana 2022 Apply Online & Eligibility Criteria
- One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Online Apply @ impds.nic.in
- rythu bharosa 4th installment payment status 2022 release today