UP Bhulekh: The people of the state will easily get complete details of their Uttar Pradesh land record through the UP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni portal. With the help of this portal, you can check the ownership of the particular land. You should read this article completely to get the information about UP Bhulekh Naksha (Bhulekh Online upbhulekh.gov.in Khasra Khatauni) portal. Through this article, you will get all the information related to Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Naksha & Khatauni.
Uttar Pradesh Government is continuously promoting the Digital India Program of the Indian Government. There are so many works already online and you can easily get the benefits of online works in your state. Therefore, the Uttar Pradesh government considered that most of the commonly used services related to Bhulekh will also be processed online. The Uttar Pradesh government has started an official website called UP Bhulekh to view the complete details of the land of the people of the state online.
UP Bhulekh Online 2021 Checking Process has changed so we updated the latest procedure below see it.
Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Naksha Details
Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni was started by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. Earlier, people used to face a lot of problems with this measles Khatauni. Now, no farmer or citizen will not face any such troubles to get information related to the land. Once you access this portal, you will know Bhulekh by different names also, as it is known as Jamabandi, Land Accounts – Jokha, Khatauni Khasra, etc.
Also Read: Birth certificate online UP
UP Bhulekh Naksha Kaise Dekhe of Key futures
|Article Name||Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Khasra Khatuani Copy Online|
|Launched By||UP Government|
|Aim||To Provide Online Information To Uttar Pradesh Citizens|
|Benefits||राजस्व ग्राम खतौनी का कोड जाने भूखण्ड/गाटे का यूनीक कोड जाने भूखण्ड/गाटे के वाद ग्रस्त होने की स्थिति जानेभूखण्ड/गाटे के विक्रय की स्थिति जाने खतौनी (अधिकार अभिलेख) की नक़ल देखें खतौनी अंश-निर्धारण की नक़ल देखेंशिकायत पंजीकरण शिकायत की स्थिति जानेंई -डिस्ट्रिक्ट स्टाम्प एवं रजिस्ट्री राजस्व वाद|
|Scheme Starting Year||2016|
|उप भूलेख नक्शा कैसे देखे||Check Here|
The purpose of doing this Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni online is to provide vantage for Uttar Pradesh citizens. Earlier, due to misconceptions about the ownership of the particular land, it caused a lot of dispute among people.
Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Map (Naksha) 2021
When we talk about Bhulekh Map, there are some other names also inhibited in it such as Land Records, Farm Papers, Farm Maps, Land Details, Accounts, etc. The UP Bhulekh portal has been started to computerize the records of the land of the people of Uttar Pradesh so that people can easily get all the details of their land sitting at home. The Bhulekh web portal has been created to computerize the Land Records (UP Bhulekh) of Uttar Pradesh in such a way that the daily activities of the land records can be well-administered.
- Apna Khata Rajasthan – Jamabandi Copy @ apnakhata.raj.nic.in
- eDharti 1.0 – Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi Copy, Geo Map
- Bhumiabhilekh 7/12 & 8A Extract Online @ bhulekh.mahabhumi.gov.in
- MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni MPwebgis वेबसाइट @ mpbhulekh.gov.in
- Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu Government Portal @ eservices.tn.gov.in
UP Bhulekh Naksha Portal Benefits
In Uttar Pradesh, most of the works are made available online. The start of UP Bhulekh Online is an example. Some important benefits of Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh are mentioned below:
- Under this scheme of Uttar Pradesh, people of the state can get their land map by entering their Khasra number and Jamabandi number.
- People of the state can easily see the complete details of their land online while sitting at home.
- After the inclusion of the Bhulekh portal, people will not have to go to Patwarkhana to get information about this Uttar Pradesh land record.
- Candidates of Uttar Pradesh will no longer have to travel to the office for the relevant map of their land or any documents related to the land.
- Only the people of Uttar Pradesh will get the benefit of this.
- You can save your money as well as your time after registering online and you will not have to face troubles.
- You can easily know about the details of your land by entering your Jamabandi number and Khasra Khatauni number under the Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh.
How to Check UP Bhulekh khasra Khatauni Online
If the beneficiary wants to get any information related to his land, then he will have to follow the methods given below.
- First Step: of all, you have to go to the link official website upbhulekh.gov.in.
- 2nd Step: If you want to get a copy of Khasra Khatauni, then click on the option of Khasra Khatauni. After clicking on this option, the next page will open in front of you.
- 3rd Step: On this page, you will be asked to fill in the captcha code mentioned below. After filling in the captcha code, click on the submit button.
- 4th Step: A new page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to give or choose your district, tehsil, village, Khasra / Khatauni number or survey number or lease information.
- 5th Step: Now choose your district, tehsil, and village. After selecting all these, you will have to provide information about your land.
- 6th Step: Here the beneficiary can easily choose from any of the options given below, such as search by your Khasra / Gata number, Account Number, Search by the Name of the Account Holder/ Search by Nomination.
- 7th Step: After filling in all the information, you will obtain details on your Bhulekh.
- 8th Step:You need to take a printout of the information obtained from the UP Bhulekh Portal.
How to Check UP Bhunaksha Online
Follow some easy steps to check your Bhunaksha (Geo Map) in Uttar Pradesh and Bhulekh land records map view up Details.
- Step 1: Firstly, you should click on the link of the UP Bhunaksha of the Uttar Pradesh Bhunaksha/ Bhulekh/ http://upbhulekh.gov.in.
- Step 2: After clicking on the above link of the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Step 3: On this home page, you have to select your district, tehsil, village, etc. Now you will see the map of the selected area.
- Step 4: Now you can click on your form number to see the name of the account holder concerned.
- Step 5: After doing this, you will see the account number, now choose the name of the account holder you want to see ” Sample: UP Bhulekh Naksha Varanasi “.
- Step 6: Here you can also take the printout of UP Bhulekh Naksha for future references
How to Download UP Bhu Naksha
Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Naksha information can be checked from UP Bhulekh Portal. You should go through the below steps to check the Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Naksha:
- First of all, you have to go to the link of the official website of the Uttar Pradesh land map http://upbhunaksha.gov.in/bhunaksha.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to select your district, tehsil, village, etc.
- Here you have to click on the Khasra Number of your Farm/ Plot on the map.
- The Bhunaksha will be on your computer screen as soon as you click on the Khasra Number.
- You can take the printout of this Bhulekh Naksha UP for further use.
UP Bhulekh Helpline Number
Board Of Revenue,
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
UP Bhulekh Complaint: Check Here
UP Bhu Naksha Faq
How can I download our land information online in Uttar Pradesh?
You will have to use your Khasra and Khatauni numbers in the UP Bhulekh Portal.
What is Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Portal?
UP Bhulekh Portal is a facility to view the name of the owner of any land online and the particular facility is given by the Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Who can access the Uttar Pradesh Bhulekh Portal?
Any person from any district or village of Uttar Pradesh can check Khasra Khatauni Jamabandi or details of land from the official website of UP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni.
What is bhulekh?
Bhulekh means information in the written form related to the particular land and it will provide you a complete description of your land.
You May Like