Apna Khata is an initiative by the government of Rajasthan for the people to access the Record of Rights (ROR). Land information can be obtained with the khata or account number or name of the tehsil on the official website apnakhata.raj.nic.in.
Every land detail is easily accessible on the Apna Khata portal, without visiting any government office. Check out the below article to find the steps to get the land-related online facilities on the bhulekh rajasthan.
Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi Nakal Checking Process has changed so we updated the latest procedure below see it.
Citizens of Rajasthan can create an account on the Apna khata website so that they can access any information related to Rajasthan land records. Bhulekh Rajasthan portal allows the users to enter account numbers and verify the land records. apnakhata.raj.nic account offers many services and benefits to the landowners of Rajasthan.
Apna Khata Rajasthan Services
Apna Khata has several services that are useful for the citizens of Rajasthan, especially to the landowners. Have a look below to know the services available on the portal for the benefit of the citizens
- Apply for online nomination on the portal
- Get a copy of Record of Rights of your lad
- Provides E-Mitra Kisiok Login
- Check Mutation status
- Verify land ownership during a land sale or purchase
- Personal purposes
Benefits of Apna Khata Portal
Apna Khata Rajasthan is initiated for the benefit of the citizens of Rajasthan to get access to the land records online. Here are a few actual benefits of the portal:
- Can view land records of Rajasthan online
- Get access to all the land documents by entering an account number
- The citizen from any district of Rajasthan can avail of the services from Apna Khata Rajasthan
- Computerization of land records is very beneficial to citizens, both time and energy saving
- Digitalization also reduced manual work at concerned offices and also long waiting hours
- Ensures complete transparency, without any illegal activities and litigations
- With minimum internet access, you can view all the updates related to your land records.
- You can open bank accounts, farmers can get bank loans with the documents from the portal
Rajasthan Bhulekh Naksa, Jamabandi Copy Online – ROR
Rajasthan state government has specially designed the Apna khata portal to Get Copy of ROR and other important documents to the state citizens. Previously to get a Jamabandi copy online, people needed to visit concerned government offices and spend a lot of time to get a single copy of ROR. But with the introduction of the Apna Khata portal, get a Copy of ROR online with internet access. Follow these simple steps to get Jamabandi copy online:
- Visit official website apnakhata.raj.nic.in
- On the homepage select the district of the land for which you need a Jamabandi copy.
- You can find the district dropdown list on the Rajasthan map, you can select there or also by clicking your district name on the map
- Then choose Tehsil on the next page
- Now choose the name of your village land, in the list appearing on the next page
- On the next page, go to the Applicant Information section and fill in the details correctly
- Next in the “Option to issue copy” section, choose the options according to your requirement
- You can get ROR copy according to your needed order like by measles number, by name, or by account.
- After filling in all the details you will get a Jamabandi copy on the screen.
- You can download or take a print if needed
Rajasthan Land Records Measles Map View/Download
You can view the Geo location of Rajasthan land records on a map by visiting the official website Bhunaksha.raj.nic.in/bhunaksha. Follow the steps below to view Measles map in Rajasthan or geolocation of the desired land in Rajasthan
- Firstly visit the official website Rajasthan land map portal Bhunaksha.raj.nic.in/bhunaksha
- Now enter the information needed accurately
- Then click on your measles number and you can view the map on the screen. you can also download the map if needed for future reference
- Save the PDF copy of the map by clicking on the print
Rajasthan Land Crop Girdawari Report
- If you want the latest copy of the Land crop Map Girdawari report, visit the official website apnakhata.raj.nic.in
- Then, enter the needed details and click according to your requirement. You can view your information and district wise Girdawari report
Bhuabhilekh Rajasthan Helpline Number
- Visit the official website and there you can get a list of all the Revenue offices with their contact details. You can dial those numbers and get any help.
- You can also share your feedback regarding the portal on the link below. Click on it to add your feedback. http://apnaknhata.raj.nic.in/feedback.aspx
Frequently Asked Questions
Is a land mapping facility available on the Rajasthan land record portal?
Land mapping facility is arranged on a special land map portal. http://bhunaksha.raj.nic.in/bhunaksha/
Who launched Apna Khata and who manages it?
The Revenue Department of Rajasthan Government has launched Apna khata and the state government manages the portal services.
What is Jamabandi in Rajasthan?
Apna Khata is an online portal of the Revenue Department of the Government of Rajasthan, Bihar, Patna, UP, etc. Through this online portal, people can obtain a copy of their Record of Rights which is commonly known as Jamabandi Nakal online.
How can I get Jamabandi nakal for the lands in Rajasthan?
Jamabandi nakal is ROR of land. You can get ROR or Jamabandi nakal on the Apna Khata Rajasthan portal. Log on to the official website and follow the steps mentioned in the above article.
What is the purpose of Jamabandi nakal or ROR?
You need ROR during the time of mutation of land/ sale or purchase of land. ROR is useful during land litigation court cases, as it is a record of ownership. You can also apply for the loan based on ROR and also other land details.
Check Other States Land Records