To get any details of land records in Karnataka, Just log on to the official website there you can find the Bhoomi portal Under “Projects” on the Home page. Otherwise, you can directly log on to the RTC Bhoomi Karnataka portal through the rtc.karnataka.gov.in link. You can view any detail related to land records at Karnataka on this official website Bhoomi from the Karnataka government.
Here, let me give you the step by step process on how to access this website, registration, how to view Bhoomi Karnataka land records, check Bhoomi RTC online, Extract Mutation status, find Dispute reports, check Revenue maps, Fees for land record documents, Official contact details and many more features of this Bhoomi website. Complete guide to access Bhoomi RTC portal at your fingertips, just sitting before your laptop/ mobile.
RTC Bhoomi Karnataka government has updated the High quality Geo maps. Bhoomi form 57 data entry the link is given below Check it.
RTC Karnataka Bhoomi Portal Services
Once you log on to the Bhoomi Karnataka portal, you can find a list of services available on the portal. Few of them are,
- I-Record of Rights, Tenancy and Crops (i-RTC)
- Mutation Register
- RTC Information
- RTC XML Verification
- Registration of Citizen
- Citizen Login Portal
- Kodagu Disaster Rescue
- Revenue Maps
- Mutation Status
- Mutation Extract
- Online Mutation services
- Bhoomi form 57 data Entry
- XML verification of RTC
- Register of Dispute Cases
- List of New Taluks
- Bhoomi RTC Karnataka 2020 Pahani
RTC Bhoomi Karnataka Land Records – Overview
|Title Name||RTC Bhoomi Karnataka Land Records Online|
|Developed for||Karnataka Residents|
|Launched by||Karnataka Government|
|Main Moto||Digitalization of land|
Bhoomi Portal Benefits for Citizens
Bhoomi is a computerized project benefiting citizens with easy access to Land records, Bhoomi RTC portal development benefits citizens in enormous ways. Here are few benefits of this Bhoomi Karnataka land records portal:
- Best land records management system through digitalization
- No more visiting to government centres to get information about your lands at Karnataka
- One can scan the amount of land they own at Karnataka, sitting at home, using this portal
- Easy to find Mutation summary report survey number wise
- You can download the required form Kiosk centres with minimal payment
- View your RTC and MR details online through this Bhoomi portal just by using plot number or owner name
- Submit or withdraw documents of your lands at Karnataka online
- Framers can use the land records copy for applying for loans, claim insurance or for any other purpose.
- In case of any land disputes, any individual can download documents form portal and submit to the court
- Citizens can verify the reality of RTC by sending a simple SMS “KA Bhoomi to RTC Unique number 161.
- Any individual can check the status of mutation by sending SMS as “KA Bhoomi” to RTC GSC number 161
Also Read: Jammu and Kashmir Ration Card
ಭೂಮಿ ಪಹಣಿ RTC Register at landrecords.karnataka.gov.in Portal
Here you can check how to register at the Bhoomi RTC online portal step by step process.
- Log on to the official website rtc.karnataka.gov.in Once you log on to the official website, on the home page go to the “Services” tab.
- Find Citizen registration Under the services tab, you can find the “citizen registration” option.
- Create a new Account On that page create a new account by entering all your details like Aadhar number, mobile number name, and generate OTP click on submit. Rtc Bhoomi Karnataka New registration.
- After View all your Land Records That’s it you are now registered on the official Bhoomi Karnataka site to view all your land records.
Online RTC Bhoomi Karnataka Land Records View
The main objective behind the Bhoomi Karnataka portal is to view Karnataka land records online from any part of the world with just simple login. Follow these simple steps to obtain your land records online, view them, download the PDF formats by payment option, and finally take a print.
- Step.1: Go to official website www.landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
- Step.2: There find a Bhoomi portal and click on it.
- Step.3: In the Bhoomi Homepage, you can find the “services” tab on the top of the page.
- Step.4: Under that find the “I-RTC” option and click on it.
- Step.5: Now you are directed to Bhoomi online Citizen Login page. Enter the first name, last name, valid mobile number, valid email id, and Aadhar number correctly.
- Step.6: Then click on the Proceed button, to move further.
- Step.7: Now on the next page, enter land details like the district of your lad, Taluka, Hubli, Village, land survey number, and other fields along with the validity period of RTC.
- Step.8: Then click on the “view RTC” or “Pay & Download” option.
- Step.9: Pay through your convenient option Credit card or debit card or even through internet banking.
- Step.10: Finally, download the PDF format and take the print.
Also Read: Ration card Punjab List & Apply Online
Bhoomi Karnataka Land Registration Process at landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
Bhoomi portal is developed to have access to land records at Karnataka for all the people easily. To get such access, first, you need to register your Karnataka lands at the Sub Register office
Follow the below steps to register land under the Bhoomi portal in Karnataka state.
- Step 1: Foremost step is you need to get ready with a stamp paper and keep all the documents ready.
- Step 2: Go to Sub-register in charge of that particular jurisdiction and submit the required documents of your land.
- Step 3: Once the verification is over, an individual needs to pay fees for registering the land.
- Step 4: A receipt is provided for land registration and a photo will be taken at the same time.
- Step 5: The buyer and seller’s verbal approval are required along with a witness.
- Step 6: A unique registration number will be assigned to the submitted document after the registration of documents.
- Step 7: Finally, once the registration process completes, Patwaris are given the land sale information for adding an entry into the Jamabandi register, which is Record of Rights.
Process to check the Rtc online from Bhoomi
Follow these simple steps below, to view or check your RTC documents from Bhoomi portal.
- Once you log in with your credentials, you get the Bhoomi home page.
- On the Homepage, under the “Services” tab, you will find view RTC & MR.
- Click on that, fill in the needed information like District, Taluka, Hobli, Village, etc from the dropdown lists.
- Select the period and year of your interest to get the required details.
- Then click on the “Fetch details” button, to get all the Land Details along with owner details.
Process to get I-RTC online Report from Bhoomi portal
Bhoomi Karnataka Portal has an I-RTC list of services to view Bhoomi Karnataka land records. Citizens have more convenience now to check or view their land records based on the year selection and other land details. Follow these simple steps to get I-RTC online from Bhoomi RTC portal
- Once you log on to the official Bhoomi portal, you can find the “services” tab on the top.
- Under services, the tab goes to I-RTC Wallet and click on it to get the Wallet services page.
- Enter your user name and click on the arrow button beside to enter a password.
- Do enter the captcha code mentioned and click on Login Button.
- Based on your requirement select the Current year or Old year option present on the left corner of the page.
- Now choose District, Taluk, Hobli, Village, and survey number from the drop-down list of each option.
- Finally, click on the “Fetch Details” Button to get the I-RTC details from the Bhoomi portal.
Bhoomi Online Revenue Map | SSLR in detail District/Taluk/Hobli
Extract Mutation Report in Bhoomi Portal
The mutation process is also made simple with Bhoomi portal Digitalization. So, if you want to extract mutation report of your land before transferring your land to another person, get on to Bhoomi portal and follow these simple steps
- Step.1: On the Bhoomi homepage, under services, find the “View RTC & MR” option
- Step.2: Click on that to get into RTC Page. On that page, you will find the “MR” option on the top.
- Step.3: Click on it to enter the Mutation Report page
- Step.4: Enter District, Taluk, Hobli, Village, Survey Number details of your land
- Step.5: Then click on the “Fetch Details” Button to extract the Mutation report of your land
Bhoomi RTC Mutation Status Village Wise Check
Bhoomi portal allows you to check the Mutation Report status by entering details of your land. Follow the simple steps below to check the Bhoomi RTC mutation status.
- Login to the Bhoomi portal with your credentials. Find the “services” tab on the Bhoomi homepage.
- Under the services tab, click on the “View RTC & MR” option.
- You will be redirected to Bhoomi online land records view page
- Find the Mutation Status option on the top of the page, and click on it
- You will get the Bhoomi online Mutation Status page.
- Enter all the details of your land such as district, Hobli, Taluk, Village, survey number, etc and click on the “Fetch Details” button
- You will get the Status of your Mutation report on the screen.
Also Read: YSR Cheyutha Scheme AP Online Registration
View Dispute Case Reports Online
For any reason, if your land has any dispute case you can check that dispute case report online through the Bhoomi portal. Follow these steps to view dispute case reports of your land.
- Step.1: On the Bhoomi homepage, Go to the services tab
- Step.2: Under the services tab, you can find the “Dispute Cases” option under the Citizen Registration list
- Step.3: Click on it to get redirected to the Dispute case reports page
- Step.4: You can enter the district name, Taluk to get your report details.
- Step.5: On the right corner, you can change the dispute report section format to date wise or survey number wise, based on the selection
- Step.6: Enter the details based on your selection at “dispute Report”
- Step.7: Finally, click on “Get Report”.
Karnataka Bhoomi RTC Map
Getting revenue maps of your land in Karnataka is now made flexible and simple with the Bhoomi portal from Government. If you want to have a glance at a revenue map of your land lying across Karnataka, follow these simple steps below
- On the Bhoomi portal homepage, find Services on the top of the page
- Under the Services tab, you will find the “Revenue maps” option in the I-RTC list
- Click on that revenue maps option and you will be redirected to the Revenue maps Online page
- On that page, select the desired District, taluk, Hobli, Village, and survey number according to your land
- Then click on the search button, after you enter the village name. Meanwhile, you get a list of all villages in that particular district and taluk. You can search the list for the desired village
- Now click on the “PDF” icon at the desired village name to view the PDF of the revenue map of your land.
Bhoomi Online Form 57 Data Entry Login
Fees or Charges for documents at landrecords.karnataka.gov.in
If you don’t have an internet connection or don’t own a laptop or computer at your home, then you have to visit the Kiosk centres across the Karnataka state, inaugurated to assist citizens. At Kiosk centres, you have to pay a minimal amount to available the services. Here is the list of payments to need to do before proceeding for services ta Kiosk centres at Karnataka state
|Mutation Status of Land||Rs.15/-|
|RTC (Record of Rights, Tenancy and crops) Document||Rs.10/-|
Official Contact Details of Bhoomi Portal Karnataka
Officially Bhoomi Karnataka portal is designed and developed by Karnataka State Revenue Department. The objective of this Bhoomi portal is to digitalize all the land records across the Karnataka state. One can easily submit or withdraw land documents from any place using this Bhoomi portal. This online system makes life easier, offering access to land records and documents worldwide.
What is RTC?
RTC is a land record document containing ownership details and area of the land. Originally RTC stands for Records of Right, Tenancy and crop information according to the Bhoomi portal. It’s popularly known as Pihani in Karnataka state. RTC Document contains Survey Number, Land Revenue, Water TAX, Soil type, Land type, Crops grown on the land, Acquisition details, Irrigation details, Rights and liabilities on the land like bank loans etc. Get RTC information on your land by following the steps mentioned above.
What is Revenue Map?
Revenue map is the diagrammatic representation of land showing physical features, divisions along with survey numbers, etc. Bhoomi portal shows a visual representation of your land at Karnataka state. Revenue maps on porta indicate geography of the area mentioned under the land survey number.
What is the Mutation of Property?
Mutation of the property is a change of ownership title when property or land is sold or transferred from one person to another. When property mutation happens, the new owner gets the title of the land registered under their name in the land revenue department. This process also enables the property tax charge to form the government.
How to View RTC Form 16 Online?
Log on to the official Karnataka website https://landrecords.karnataka.gov.in/. In that find the Bhoomi portal and click on it. Under Bhoomi services list click on “View RTC” and enter needed information district, Taluk, Hobli, village, survey number and other details to view RTC Form 16.
How can I check my Land record online in Karnataka?
A clear step by step process to check the Land Record of the Your land at Karnataka on Bhoomi Portal is explained above. Check the subtopic View Karnataka Land Records Online Bhoomi RTC online for reference.
How to check the owner of the property in Bangalore or any other state at Karnataka?
Logon to the official Bhoomi Karnataka portal following the above-mentioned steps. On Homepage under the services section, find I-RTC and click on it. Enter the needed information about your property or land and click on Fetch details. You will get land or property details along with ownership details.
Check Other States Land Records
- CCLA Telangana Webland Records
- Bhulekh Odisha Land Record
- Patta Chitta Online Land Records
- Bhumiabhilekh 7/12 Satbara
- Goa Land Records Online
- Meebhoomi AP Land Records
- eRekha Kerala Land Records
- Jharkhand Apna Khata