Apna Khata Rajasthan Land Record: Rajasthan Government has made many services online for the convenience of the people in the state. After starting these online services, people don’t have to visit any office once it applies from the official portal of the particular scheme. So the Rajasthan Government has recently launched e Dharti Portal of Rajasthan to provide benefits to the citizens.
From Apna Khata Rajasthan, you can find much more information easily. In this article, you can find all details related to e Dharti Portal of Rajasthan including information about the Account Online Jamabandi Copy, Khasra Geo Map, Girdawari Report, etc. Hence you read this article completely if you want any information related to the particular scheme.
Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi Nakal Checking Process has changed so we updated the latest procedure on below see it.
The Rajasthan State Government is working on the various processes to make them easier. These steps taken by the Ashok Gehlot led the current government will help the people of the state greatly. Similarly, the Rajasthan government has started a government portal called e Dharti (Apna Khata Rajasthan). From this portal, the people of Rajasthan can easily get information of any land such as Khasra Map, Khatauni, Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi Fake, and Girdawari Report sitting at home.
For example, the general public had to face many problems to get information about the Khasra map, Khatauni, Jamabandi copy. But this step of the Rajasthan government has done many tasks easier for the public. After visiting the particular portal, you can easily get information about lands on your mobile and computer. Citizens will no longer face any kind of problem with the introduction of this portal.
Also Read: Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Form
E dharti Portal Rajasthan Highlights
|Portal Name||E Dharti (Khara Geo Map) Rajasthan|
|Benefits||Online Land Record Information, Online Jamabandi Copy, Khasra Geo Map, & Girdavari Report|
|Availability||All Over Rajasthan|
|Official Website Link||apnakhata.raj.nic.in|
Apna Khata Rajasthan English @ apnakhata.raj.nic.in
E Dharti is also known as Account Rajasthan Portal that provided you with information about any land of the entire state. And you can get these details on your mobile and computer. You can save maximum time through this portal. From this portal, the Government can also maintain transparency in the system. Anyone can check details of particular land by entering the name of the owner/ Khasra Number/ Village Name. Apna Khata Rajasthan portal also ensures ownership of the particular land.
Let us tell you that the process of getting land-related information on mobile or computer is very easy. For this, you will not have to do any hard work while you will be able to get information from your mobile or computer. You do not need to go anywhere through this portal and you will be able to get details of any property at your own fingertips.
e Dharti Apna Khata Rajasthan Benefits
E Dharti portal of the state is being proved very beneficial for the people in Rajasthan. There are the following benefits of the Apna Khata Rajasthan (e Dharti) Portal:
- Any resident of Rajasthan can check the record of their land online.
- You will get all genuine data in this portal and you don’t face any corruption-related issues during the process.
- With the help of this portal, any person of Rajasthan can get his own apna khata khasra number and his Jamabandi number.
- After the commencement of this portal, people sitting at home can get all the information that will save the time of common people drastically.
- The most special feature of this portal is that every citizen of the state can easily take advantage of this facility in every district of the state.
- If you want to take a loan from a bank, in such a situation you need a Jamabandi and with the help of the Apna Khata e Dharti portal, you can get the Jamabandi paper easily.
- Through this Apna Khata portal, any person of Rajasthan can know his Khasra number and his Jamabandi number.
- People will not have to go to Patwarkhana to copy this account.
- You can get records of lands such as the Khasra map, Khatauni, Jamabandi copy, and Girdhavari report, etc. by putting their account number on their account portal sitting at home.
- People of the state can avail of this facility from any place of the state.
Apna Khata Rajasthan Land Record Eligibility
- Only citizens of Rajasthan will be eligible for this land of Rajasthan.
- You must have details of the paper or the name of the property owner, address, pin code, etc., to check the record of the land on the portal.
Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi Nakal Checking Process
If you are living in Rajasthan & a permanent citizen of the state then you can get information about the Khasra-Khatauni map or Jamabandi, etc. The following process will be applicable while checking land record in the E Dharti Portal of the state of Rajasthan:
- First, you have to go to your account Rajasthan Rajasthan official website Apna Khata http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in.
- After that the link to the website is given, by clicking on it you can go to the official website.
- After visiting the official website, you have to select the district. Then you will see the list of districts.
- You have to click on the district whose information you want to check.
- After selecting the district, a new page will open in front of you
- Choose your Tehsil where you have your land.
- After clicking on the tehsil, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to select the village. Then you will have to click on the name of your village.
- After selecting the village, a form will open in front of you, in that form you will have to fill in all your information like the name of the applicant, address, etc.
- Provide information such as account number or the apna khata khasra number, or name or USN.
- After filling in all the information, you can see the Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi copy online.
- Take the Printout of the Jamabandi for future references.
Also Read: SSO Rajasthan Registration
Emitra Rajasthan Login Portal Procedure
The process of login into the e-Mitra portal is very easy. You can go through the below steps to do so.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website @ http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in/LRCLogin.aspx.
- Now the homepage of Apna Khata Rajasthan will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for ई-मित्र लॉगिन (LOGIN).
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the username, password, and verification code.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- Now your login in the portal will be made successfully.
Apna Khata Rajasthan Bhu Naksha Download Process
Apna Khata Rajasthan Bhu Naksha process is also very convenient and it can easily be performed by following some below steps.
- First, the beneficiary will have to visit the geo map official website @ http://bhunaksha.raj.nic.in/bhunaksha/.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Now you need to fill in the required details.
- Here your measles number which is shown on the map.
- Now, you will see the map.
- From here you can download this map, click on the print option and you can save the PDF file.
Apna Khata Rajasthan App Download
Apna Khata Rajasthan Land Record FAQ’s
What is Rajasthan e Dharti?
Apna Khata (e Dharti) is Rajasthan’s Bhulekh portal started by the Government with the aim to give complete information on Bhoomi Bhulekh to the citizens of Rajasthan. You can also download the Jamabandi Copy of your land from here.
Do we have to pay a fee to view our account details on Rajasthan Apna Khata Portal?
No, there is no requirement for the fee for using this portal.
Who can access the Rajasthan e Dharti Portal?
Rajasthan E Dharti Portal is basically started for Rajasthani people and details available in the portal will only be for the land of the state.
You May Like