Apna Khata Rajasthan 2021: The Apna Khata official website for obtaining Rajasthan land records provided by the Government of Rajasthan. The Revenue Department has recently updated the Apna Khata Rajasthan Land Record at Apnakhata.raj.nic.in. Apna Khata portal is an initiative of the Government of Rajasthan Revenue Department to computerize the complete system of land records in the State of Rajasthan. After starting these Apna Khata online services, people don’t have to visit any office once it applies from the Apnakhata.raj.nic.in Rajasthan the official portal of the particular scheme. This website is also known as e Dharti Rajasthan Portal.
In this article, you can find all details related to eDharti Portal of Rajasthan including information about the Account Online Jamabandi Copy, Khasra Geo Map, Girdawari Report, etc. Hence you read this article completely if you want any information related to the particular scheme.
Apna Khata Rajasthan Checking Process has changed so we updated the latest procedure below check it.
If you want to fill in any information on the official portal, you have to fill it in Hindi only. Type in Roman language to type in Hindi for example:- Pulkit + Space = Pulkit
- 1 Apnakhata.raj.nic.in Rajasthan 2021 Details
- 2 E dharti Portal Rajasthan Highlights
- 3 Rajasthan Apna Khata Silent Futures in English @ Edharani Portal
- 4 Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal Benefits
- 5 Apna Khata Rajasthan Land Record Eligibility
- 6 How to View your Rajasthan Apna Khata Revenue Record online?
- 7 Emitra Rajasthan Login Portal Procedure
- 8 Apna Khata Bhu Naksha Rajasthan Fee Structure
- 9 Apna Khata Rajasthan Download Process at edharti Portal
- 10 नामांतरण के लिये आवेदन करें – How to Apply for Online Account Transfer?
- 11 Process To Check The Apna Khata Transfer Status
- 12 Bhu Naksha Rajasthan District Wise
- 13 Apna Khata Rajasthan App Download
- 14 Apna Khata Helpline Details
- 15 Apna Khata Rajasthan Land Record FAQ’s
Apnakhata.raj.nic.in Rajasthan 2021 Details
The Rajasthan State Government is working on the various processes to make them easier. These measures taken by the present government led by Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot will greatly help the people of the state. Similarly, the Rajasthan government has started a government portal called eDharti. From this apnakhata.raj.nic.in portal, the people of Rajasthan can easily get information of any land such as Khasra Map, Khatauni, Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi, and Girdawari Report sitting at home.
For example, the general public had to face many problems to get information about the Khasra map, Khatauni, Jamabandi copy. But this step of the Rajasthan government has done many tasks easier for the public. After visiting the particular portal, you can easily get information about Rajasthan land Records on your mobile and computer. Citizens will no longer face any kind of problem with the introduction of this portal.
E dharti Portal Rajasthan Highlights
|Portal Name||Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal|
|Article Name||Apna Khata Rajasthan Land Record|
|Benefits||Online Land Record Information, Online Jamabandi Copy, Khasra Geo Map, & Girdavari Report|
|Availability||All Over Rajasthan|
|Launched By||Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot|
Also Read: Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Online Form 2021
Rajasthan Apna Khata Silent Futures in English @ Edharani Portal
E Dharti is also known as Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal that provided you with information about any land of the entire state. And you can get these details on your mobile and computer. You can save maximum time through this apnakhata.raj.nic.in portal. From this portal, the Government can also maintain transparency in the system. Anyone can check details of particular land by entering the name of the owner/ Khasra Number/ Village Name. Apna Khata Rajasthan portal also ensures ownership of the particular land.
Let us tell you that the process of getting land-related information on mobile or computer is very easy. For this, you will not have to do any hard work while you will be able to get information from your mobile or computer. You do not need to go anywhere through this portal and you will be able to get details of any property at your own fingertips.
Also Read: Rajasthan Single Sign On Registration
Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal Benefits
E Dharti portal of the state is being proved very beneficial for the people in Rajasthan. There are the following benefits of the Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal:
- Any resident of Rajasthan can check the record of their land online.
- You will get all genuine data in this portal and you don’t face any corruption-related issues during the process.
- With the help of this portal, any person of Rajasthan can get his own apna khata khasra number and his Jamabandi number.
- People can get easily embed their land copy document information and also save time.
- If you want to take a loan from a bank, in such a situation you need a Jamabandi and with the help of the Apnakhata.raj.nic.in portal, you can get the Jamabandi paper easily.
- Through e Dharti portal, any person of Rajasthan can know his Khasra number and his Jamabandi number.
- People do not have to go to Patwarkhana to copy this Apna Khata Rajasthan.
- You can get land records like Khasra Map, Khatowni, Jamabandi Copy, Girdawari Report by putting their Apna Khata number on their online eDharani portal.
- People of the state can avail of this facility from any place of the state.
Apna Khata Rajasthan Land Record Eligibility
- Only citizens of Rajasthan will be eligible for this land of Rajasthan.
- You must have details of the paper or the name of the property owner, address, pin code, etc., to check the record of the land on the portal.
How to View your Rajasthan Apna Khata Revenue Record online?
If you live in the state & if you are a permanent citizen of the state of Rajasthan you can get information about Khasra-Khatauni map or Jamabandi etc. The following process will be applicable while checking land records in the E Dharti Portal of the state of Rajasthan:
- First, you have to go to your Apna Khata Rajasthan official website Apnakhata.raj.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website, you have to select the district. Then you will see the list of districts.
- You have to click on the district whose information you want to check.
- After selecting the district, a new page will open in front of you
- Choose your Tehsil where you have your land.
- After clicking on the tehsil, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to select the village. Then you will have to click on the name of your village.
- After selecting the village, a form will open in front of you, in that form you will have to fill in all your information like the name of the applicant, address, etc.
- Provide information such as account number or the Apna Khata Khasra Number, or name or USN.
- After filling in all the information, you can see the Apna Khata Rajasthan Jamabandi copy online.
- Take the Printout of the Jamabandi for future references.
Also Read: Rajssp Vidhwa Pension Apply Online
Emitra Rajasthan Login Portal Procedure
The process of login into the e-Mitra portal is very easy. You can go through the below steps to do so.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website @ apnakhata.raj.nic.in.
- Now the homepage of Apna Khata Rajasthan will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link for ई-मित्र लॉगिन (log in).
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the username, password, and verification code.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- Now your login in the portal will be made successfully.
Apna Khata Bhu Naksha Rajasthan Fee Structure
|1||jamabandi copy||For every additional 10 khasra numbers or part thereof up to 10 khasra numbers||₹10, ₹5|
|2||Map Copy||For every 10 khasra number or part thereof||₹20|
|3||Translation P21||for each transfer||₹20|
Apna Khata Rajasthan Download Process at edharti Portal
Apna Khata Rajasthan Bhu Naksha process is also very convenient and it can easily be performed by following some below steps.
- First, the beneficiary will have to visit the geo map official website @ bhunaksha.raj.nic.in.
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- Now you need to fill in the required details.
- Here your measles number which is shown on the map.
- Now, you will see the map.
- From here you can download this map, click on the print option and you can save the PDF file.
नामांतरण के लिये आवेदन करें – How to Apply for Online Account Transfer?
- First, visit the official portal through this link Apnakhata.raj.nic.in.
- After click on the above link redirecting to the home page of the Apna Khata Rajasthan
- Then click on the top right side of the first option नामांतरण के लिये आवेदन करें (Apply For Transfer).
- After opening the Apply for account transfer webpage
- And fill the all required details like applicant’s name, mobile number, father’s name, address, district, village, etc. of the transfer form and click on the submit button.
Process To Check The Apna Khata Transfer Status
- First, you have to go to the eDharti Portal
- Then open the homepage, you have to choose and click on the right side top option Apna Khata transfer status link
- after opening the District’s list status in front of you.
- Look at the district you want and click on the district list.
- Finally, the transfer status will be shown on your screen.
Bhu Naksha Rajasthan District Wise
|District Names||Official website||District Names||Official website|
|Ajmer||Visit Here||Bikaner||Visit Here|
|Alwar||Visit Here||Bundi||Visit Here|
|Banswara||Visit Here||Chittorgarh||Visit Here|
|Baran||Visit Here||Churu||Visit Here|
|Barmer||Visit Here||Dosa||Visit Here|
|Bharatpur||Visit Here||Dholpur||Visit Here|
|Bhilwara||Visit Here||Dungarpur||Visit Here|
|Hanuman Nagar||Visit Here||Jaipur||Visit Here|
|Jalore||Visit Here||Shift||Visit Here|
|Jhalawar||Visit Here||Pratapgarh||Visit Here|
|Jhunjhunu||Visit Here||Rajsamand||Visit Here|
|Jodhpur||Visit Here||Sawai madhopur||Visit Here|
|Karauli||Visit Here||Sikar||Visit Here|
|quota||Visit Here||Sirohi||Visit Here|
|Nagaur||Visit Here||Shri Ganga Nagar||Visit Here|
|Tonk||Visit Here||Udaipur||Visit Here|
Apna Khata Rajasthan App Download
Apna Khata Helpline Details
Revenue Board Rajasthan,
Civil Line, Ajmer.
Apna Khata Rajasthan Land Record FAQ’s
What is Rajasthan e Dharti?
Apna Khata (e Dharti) is Rajasthan’s Bhulekh portal started by the Government with the aim to give complete information on Bhoomi Bhulekh to the citizens of Rajasthan. You can also download the Jamabandi Copy of your land from here.
Do we have to pay a fee to view our account details on Rajasthan Apna Khata Portal?
No, there is no requirement for the fee for using this portal.
Who can access the Rajasthan e Dharti Portal?
Rajasthan E Dharti Portal is basically started for Rajasthani people and details available in the portal will only be for the land of the state.
What is the official website of the Apna Khata Rajasthan?
The official website of the apna khata rajasthan is http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in
You May Like