Kerala land records can now be viewed online on the erekha Kerala portal. Kerala state government has introduced the Bhoomikeralam portal for the benefit of the citizens and landowners of Kerala state. Erekha Kerala portal is a directory of state land records surveys, where users can explore the land details and verify the land records of the state department.
Bhoomikeralam portal can be accessed online to check the property details while purchasing, get survey data, and other land documents with the online payment system. In this article, you going to know about how to check E-Rekha Kerala land records online, the Register Online process, Records Verification Process, Map survey Records, and other important details.
E-Rekha Kerala land records online, Register is Open and Check the old survey land records.
- 1 erekha Kerala Importance
- 2 Kerala Land Records Overview
- 3 erekha Kerala Services
- 4 Register Online on Bhoomikeralam erekha.kerala.gov.in
- 5 Kerala Land Records Verification Process
- 6 Checking Process for Old Survey Land Records of Kerala
- 7 Kerala Erekha Resurvey Records Detail Information
- 8 Kerala Land Records District Map View Process
- 9 List of Land Records Kerala FMB Data Online
- 10 Survey Records and Unit Rates
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions
erekha Kerala Importance
- Citizens and landowners of the land in Kerala can verify land records online, sitting at home, without visiting any government office.
- The interest of the stakeholders on land value is always kept high, by maintaining digital land records safely online with easy access.
- Survey records can now be viewed online with the help of Rekha Kerala portal.
- Transparent transactions are ensured during land sales and purchases in Kerala state.
- Old Kerala land records were previously maintained at the Thiruvananthapuram Central office.
- These records are now centrally digitalized online and accessible.
Kerala Land Records Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Kerala Land Information Mission|
|Mission Implymented by||Government of Kerala|
|Mode of the Records Online/offline||Online|
erekha Kerala Services
Kerala land records are now available for access digitally on the erekha Kerala portal. Here is the list of services on the erekha.kerala.gov.in portal.
- Maintenance of the land documents and old land survey records
- Old survey records are accessible digitally and organized centrally online
- Land record verification and resurvey records online
- View District maps of land records
- FMB data online
Register Online on Bhoomikeralam erekha.kerala.gov.in
To access land records on erekha Kerala portal, you need to register on the website first. You can register with a username, password, and verified mobile number. Follow these steps below for the registration process on the website.
- Visit the official website https://erekha.kerala.gov.in
- Click on signup option and enter name, email, phone number, and needed information
- Set a password following the constraints mentioned on the right side of the web page
- Now Enter the captcha code and click on the register option.
- Now you will get a registered account with a username and password to view the land records on the portal.
Kerala Land Records Verification Process
The land records verification process on the erekha portal can be done by applying online on the portal. Here are the steps to submit an application on the erekha Kerala portal for the online land records verification process. Follow the steps below and get your land records verified.
- Firstly visit the official website erekha.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the verification tab on the homepage of the portal
- Then, enter details like landowner name, address, email, phone number, and other details.
- Also fill land details such as survey number, district, village, taluka, etc
- Now enter the document type you need to verify, purpose and other document details
- Also, upload required documents needed for the verification process online
- Enter the captcha code and click on the submit button to complete the land record verification process online.
Checking Process for Old Survey Land Records of Kerala
You can check old survey land records of Kerala state on the erekha.gov.in portal online. No more visiting and waiting at government offices for the checking and verification of land records. Follow the steps mentioned below to check the old survey records on the portal
- Visit the official website of Kerala old records https://erekha.kerala.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on “File search” Option
- Click o “Old Survey Records” option on the next page to search old records
- Now select types of maps needed and register by selecting your choice.
- Enter District, village, taluka, block number and survey number of the land
- Finally, click on submit to view the records
Kerala Erekha Resurvey Records Detail Information
erekha portal also offers to resurvey record detailed information online. You can get everything related to lands in Kerala. Just follow the steps below to get Resurvey records to detail information:
- Go to official website erekha portal https://erekha.kerala.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Resurvey Records” option
- Click on the Resurvey records option on the homepage of the website. Select the maps and registers option
- Select the District, taluks, village, block number and survey number of the land
- Click on the submit button to view the Resurvey records of the land.
Kerala Land Records District Map View Process
Erekha portal allows the citizens and landowners to get the district maps related to their lands on the erekha.kerala.gov.in portal. Follow the mentioned steps below to get access to the District maps on the website:
- On the official website click on “File search “option on the homepage
- Click on “District maps” and select the desired district from the list
- Click on the submit option to view the District Map.
List of Land Records Kerala FMB Data Online
Erekha portal gives you FMB data online of the land records in the Kerala state. This shows you the villages blocks list with survey number details of the lands. Follow the steps below to get the details of the blocks and villages under districts and land survey numbers in a list:
- Visit the official website http://erekha.kerala.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on “Record Catalogue” option
- Next click on “List of FMB Data Online”, you will get details of resurvey records in District level list of FMB data online
- Under the desired District and Taluka, click on the “Show Villages & blocks” to get the detailed view of the list
- On the next page click on “Show survey number” option, at the respective village for your requirement
- You will see Block level list of FMB data online with District, village, Taluka, village number and survey number
Survey Records and Unit Rates
|Sl. No||Type of records||Fees per page in Rs. (including tax)|
|3||Litho map (Old Survey)||1000|
|4||Block Map (Re survey)||1000|
|5||Measurement Plan(Old Survey)||750|
|7||Land Register (Resurvey)||1400|
Frequently Asked Questions
How to get the survey number of a land property in Kerala?
You can get the survey number of a land property on the eRekha.kerala.gov.in by following the instructions in the above article. Survey number list contains details like location, ownership details, location and size etc.
Where can I find the rate details for maps and register of land records?
You can get all the rate details of land documents on the official website of the Kerala land records portal erekha.kerala.gov.in
How to find land sketches or maps of lands in Kerala?
You can find land sketches under the District maps option in “file Search” tab on the official website. You can find step by step procedure to get a land sketch in the article above.
I am not able to access the portal due to invalid password. How to solve this issue?
You can find the “Forgot password” option on the homepage of the official website of erekha portal. Click on it to change your password and reset it. So that you can access your registered account without trouble.
What is FMB Data?
FMB is Field Measurement Book is a map data about the lands with individual survey number sketches. This data is stored in huge volumes at the Tahsildar office by the government.
Check the Other States Land Record