Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Scheme 2021 has been started by the government of India for old-age persons. Some people are unable to run their business due to the old age complexions & lack of finances. After considering these problems seriously, the government has started the PMKYMS. Under Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana, small shopkeepers & traders will be provided financial assistance of Rs 3000 every month after attaining the age of 60 years. If you want to know more information on PM Karam Yogi Maandhan Scheme 2021, you need to read this article completely including the application process, online application form link, eligibility criteria, PM Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana necessary documents for the scheme, main points & objectives of the schemes, etc. So readers are suggested to read this article thoroughly to get acquitted with each & every detail on Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Scheme 2021.
Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Scheme
If you are going to apply for the particular scheme, you must have an age between 18 & 40 years. One who has completed an age of 18 years will have to pay a minimum premium of Rs. 55 per month while after the completion of 40 years of age, you need to pay a maximum premium of Rs. 200 per month. More than 3.2 crores CSC will help the citizens in providing the advantage of the PM Karam Yogi Maandhan Scheme 2021.
Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021 Details
PM Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021 will be helpful in making the senior citizens of the country self-reliant. Under the Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana, small shopkeepers, businessmen, and traders of our country who are registered under GST and whose annual turnover is up to 1.5 crores & after completing the age of 60 years will be recognized as beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021. Recipients of the Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021, the amount received as a pension will be directly transferred to their bank account. You must have an active bank account linked with the Aadhar card. After the successful implementation of this scheme, the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) will provide Rs. 3000 as a pension amount.
PM Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021 Overview
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana|
|Launched By||Then Finance Minister Shri Piyush Goyal Ji|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of the Country|
|Scheme Category||Central Government Scheme|
|Launching Date||1st February 2019|
|Scheme Implemented On||15th February 2019|
|Number of Beneficiaries||More Than 10 Crore People|
|Benefits||Financial Assistance Ranges between Rs. 55 and Rs. 200 per month|
|Pension Amount||Rs. 3000 per month|
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Apply
Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana Benefits
- The benefit of this Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021 will be provided to the small and marginal farmers of the country.
- This Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana is financed by 50 percent government.
- The pension amount provided under the particular scheme will greatly be effective for elderly people after crossing the age of 60.
- Under Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana, all the applications will be accepted through online mode only.
- Under PM Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana, Life Insurance Corporation will act as a nodal agency.
Sarkari Yojana New List
- PMAYG List 2023: Check List of Beneficiaries @pmayg.nic.in
- e shram card online registration & Download at e Shram Portal 2022
- PM KUSUM Yojana 2022 Apply Online & Eligibility Criteria
- rythu bharosa 4th installment payment status 2022 release today
- jagananna vidya deevena payment status & jvd 7th installment eligible list released
PM Karam Yogi Maandhan Scheme Required Documents
To apply for the Pradhan Mantri Vyapari Maandhan Yojana 2021, you need to have the following documents:
- GST Registration Number
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Bank Account
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Email ID
Also Read: Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Online Apply
Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Scheme Eligibility Criteria
Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021 benefits will be provided to only those beneficiaries who will satisfy all the eligibility conditions. Read the following points to know the Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021:
- You must be a permanent resident citizen of India to take benefit of the PM Karam Yogi Scheme.
- Persons whose ages lie between 18 & 40 years can apply for the particular scheme.
- This scheme is applicable for small businessmen & traders in any state of India.
- An annual turnover of the business must not exceed 1.5 crores.
Also, Read Pension Schemes
- UP Old Age Pension 2021: SSPY Pension Apply Online & Status
- MadhuBabu Pension Yojana New List, Check Status & Apply 2021 @ Ssepd.gov.in
- PMSYM: Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Apply Online for Rs.3000
- RAJSSP Rajasthan Pension 2021, Application Form, Eligibility, Document Required
- Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Online Apply and Status Application Form and Eligibility
Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana Contribution by the Subscriber
|Entry Age||Superannuation Age||Member Monthly Contribution (Rs)||Central Govt Monthly Contribution (Rs)||Total Monthly Contribution (Rs)|
|(A)||(B)||(C)||(D)||C+D = Result|
Also Read: Mukhyamantri Solar Pump Yojana Apply Online
How to Apply for the Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021?
The candidate who wants to apply for Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021 will have to understand the following steps carefully.
- To apply online under Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana 2021, you have to contact your nearest Common Service Center (CSC).
- You need to have all the necessary documents while visiting the CSC.
- Submit the soft copies of all your documents to the CSC agent with the online application form.
- After filling the application form, you will get the finally submitted application form.
- Applicants are suggested to keep this PM Karam Yogi/ Vyapari Maandhan Scheme 2021 application form copy for future references.
PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Yojana Application
PM Karam Yogi Mandhan Scheme FAQ’s
Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana Launched Date?
This scheme is launched on 1st February 2019.
If the Applicant has died after 60 years?
Don’t worry the amount will give to your wife.
If the applicant has died in the middle?
The total amount will give to your wife or your wife can continue the process.
What is the age limit to apply for Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana?
If you are going to apply for the scheme, you must have an age between 18 & 40 years.
You May Like
- Mana Isuka Vahanam: Telangana Sand Booking, Order Status & Tractor Registration
- AP CFMS Bill Status, Cfms beneficiary search @ cfms.ap.gov.in login
- Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Apply Online @ jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in पेट्रोल सब्सिडी 2023 Registration Form
- Parivarik Labh Yojana Check online Status @ nfbs.upsdc.gov.in
- West Bengal Student Credit Card Apply Online @ wbscc.wb.gov.in