Old Age Pension Uttar Pradesh 2021: The Yogi government has started the UP Old Age Pension Scheme 2021 for all senior citizens of Uttar Pradesh who are above 60 years. UP Old Age Pension The scheme beneficiaries will receive a fixed sum of Rs. 6,000 (Rupees Six Thousand) as financial support every year after their successful registration. SSPY Pension scheme has been launched with the intention to help senior citizens of the state in living a respectable life and taking care of their basic necessities. The senior citizens living in both urban and rural areas can enroll for the old age pension Uttar Pradesh by submitting their application to the District Social Welfare Office (for urban applicants) or the Block Development Office (for rural applicants). In this article we have written about the detailed step by step guidelines regarding application to the Uttar Pradesh SSPY Pension Scheme, checking the status of your application, Old Age Pension Eligibility criteria, documents required, and similarly other important information in relation to the UP Vridha Pension Yojana 2021.
SSPY Pension Scheme Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh government has issued a statement for pension, it is Register your mobile no on the old applicant portal. Verify your Aadhaar online by registering yourself.
You can Apply to Uttar Pradesh VidhwaPension Also
- 1 UP Vridha Pension Yojana 2021 Details
- 2 Old Age Pension Uttar Pradesh Highlights
- 3 Eligibility For Old Age Pension In Uttar Pradesh
- 4 Documents Required For Old Age Pension Uttar Pradesh
- 5 Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Apply Online 2021
- 6 Uttar Pradesh SSPY Pension List 2021
- 7 UP Old Age Pension Application Status
- 8 Old Age Pension Form Online Application Uttar Pradesh
- 9 Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Helpline Details
- 10 UP Government Old Age Pension FAQs
UP Vridha Pension Yojana 2021 Details
The Government of Uttar Pradesh runs the UP Vridha Pension Yojana in order to help the weak and economically vulnerable senior citizen groups in the state. The sole objective of the scheme is to help the old people in living a dependency free, sustainable life with dignity. Every registered senior citizen is paid Rs. 500 (Rupees Five Hundred) every month as assistance. The Vridha Pension Yojana is implemented by the Social Welfare Department of Uttar Pradesh both offline and online through SSPY Pension portal. This portal has three types of pensions, there are Old Age Pension UP Vidhwa Pension Divyang Pension. The online portal allows the application to check for their application status, view the latest sspy pension list 2020-21, and old lists of SSPY Pension Scheme beneficiaries, and other details pertaining to their pension amount. We have covered all important aspects of the scheme in detail below.
Old Age Pension Uttar Pradesh Highlights
|Portal Name||Integrated Social Pension Portal|
|Post Name||Old Age Pension Yojana Uttar Pradesh|
|SSPY Pension Types||1.Old Age Pension|
2.UP Vidhwa Pension
|Lunched State||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Old Age Pension Uttar Pradesh|
|Application Mode||Both online and offline|
|Old Age Pension Official Website||sspy-up.gov.in|
Eligibility For Old Age Pension In Uttar Pradesh
The Yogi Adityanath Government has laid down certain basic eligibility criteria for all applicants submitting applications for the SSPY Pension 2021. These criteria are as given below:
- The applicant must be a senior citizen and more than 60 year old at the time of application.
- The annual income of the applicant must be below the poverty line. For rural areas, the annual income must be less then Rs. 46,080/- and for urban areas it must be less than Rs. 56,460/-.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh and domiciled in India. He can also be a refugee who must have lived for more than 10 years in India at the time of application.
- The age limit is relaxed to 55 years for people who are physically handicapped or mentally unfit.
- The applicant must not have any other source of income or any other person who can support them financially.
- The senior citizen who applies for the benefits of this UP Old Pension Scheme should not be receiving benefits under any other pension scheme of the state or central government.
Documents Required For Old Age Pension Uttar Pradesh
In order to apply for the Uttar Pradesh SSPY Pension Yojana, the applicant senior citizen needs to provide the following documents:
- Domicile certificate
- Uttar Pradesh Birth Certificate (for senior citizen status)
- Copy of Aadhar card
- PAN card of registering person
- Certified copy of applicant bank statement having bank account number and IFSC code
- Passport size photograph
- Ration card copy as address proof
Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Apply Online 2021
The UP Government has set up an Integrated Online Portal (PFMS) for the easy processing of applications to the UP Pension Yojana and UP Vidhwa Pension. Any senior citizen who wishes to apply for this scheme can do so by following the detailed guidelines given below:
- Step 1: All applicants should visit the official web portal of the UP Social Welfare Department at sspy-up.gov.in. This will open the new old age pension 2021 homepage on your screen.
- Step 2: From the main menu on the home page, you will have to select the Old Age Pension option.
- Step 3:This will open a new page where you will have to then click on the Apply Online link.
- Step 4: Once you click this link, the application form will open and you will have to fill several details such as name, date of birth, address, jurisdiction, supporting documents, passport size photograph, applicant bank details and similar other information.
- Step 5: Once you fill all the details, then click on the submit button. This will send your form to the respective BDO / SDM who will further scrutinize it. Depending on the scrutiny the application will either be rejected or accepted and sent for further process.
Also Read: Check Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2021
Uttar Pradesh SSPY Pension List 2021
Once you submit the application for UP SSPY, the application form is verified first and then either approved or rejected. You can check for the status of your application and whether or not you are selected as a pensioner by the UP Government Office. For this you need to follow the step-by-step procedure given below:
- Visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh SSPY through the UP Integrated Pension Portal at sspy-up.gov.in
- On the homepage you will find a section which will be titled Pensioners List. Click on the link of the year for which you need to check the beneficiary sspy pension list 2020-21.
- Pensioners List year wise
- Pensioners List (2020-21)
- Pensioners List (2019-20)
- Pensioners List (2018-19)
- Pensioners List (2017-18)
- After your click on the link, the complete list of beneficiaries and the amount released to them in each quarter will be opened district wise on your screen.
- Then you need to select your district name, development block and name of Gram Panchayat to open your village list of beneficiaries.
- To view your name and the amount of funds allocated to you, click on the link below the column “Total Pensioners”.
- This will open the list of pensioners on your screen. It will also show you the status of payments made to the beneficiaries. You can check for your details in this list.
Also Read: Manav Sampada Uttar Pradesh E Service Book
UP Old Age Pension Application Status
After completing the registration process, if you want to check the application status of the old age pension, you can do so through the following process.
- Go to the Uttar Pradesh old-age pension portal sspy-up.gov.in 2021 then select an option, click on the old-age pension
- on the Integrated Social Pension Portal, you will find a link click on the आवेदक लॉगिन (Application Status).
- After that, the old-age pension status page will be open, then fill the required details and enter OTP also.
- After you have entered all of the above, click on the Submit button and the status of the application will be displayed on the screen.
Old Age Pension Form Online Application Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Helpline Details
The Department of Social Welfare can solve your problem by dialling the toll free number. The helpline number does not work around the clock but only during office hours.
Toll Free Number: 18004190001
UP Government Old Age Pension FAQs
How much money do we receive through the UP Old Age Pension?
The Yogi government through the Social Welfare Department allocates a sum of Rs. 6000/- per annum to every beneficiary of the UP SSPY Pension Scheme 2021. This amount is divided into equal installments of Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) every month and is directly transferred to the beneficiary bank account.
Who can avail old age pension in Uttar Pradesh?
All senior citizens who are above 60 years old and residents of Uttar Pradesh having annual income below the poverty line are eligible to receive a pension under the Uttar Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme 2021. In addition to this, refugees who have been staying in the state for more than 10 years are also eligible to receive the benefits of this scheme.
How can I check for my pension status?
You will have to visit the UP Integrated Pension Portal at sspy-up.gov.in. Then you can navigate to the Pensioner’s List and enter your district, development block and Gram Panchayat name to view the details of payments made to all beneficiaries in your village under this scheme.
How much time does approval under UP SSPY Old Age Pension Scheme take?
After you submit the application online, the designated authorities generally require about 15 days to verify all credentials and approve the application form. Once approved, the details are sent to the PFMS for disbursement of monthly payments.
You May Like