The main objective of this MadhuBabu Pension Yojana is to provide pensions for old age people widows, handicapped, mentally retarded, etc. mainly aiming to provide a proper income for those who are in need of it. Till now approximately 47 Lakh people got benefited through this Madhu Babu Pension scheme.In this article, you are going to get a clear idea of MadhuBabu Pension Yojana and how you can apply to this scheme, who are eligible for this MadhuBabu Pension Yojana scheme, what are the documents required to apply for this scheme, how to check the status, everything will be presented in this article.
All the beneficiary will get their pensions on the 15th of every month, on Jana Sewa Dewas in denominations of 100. Pensions are given at Gram Panchayat by BDO or Any office subordinate of BDO. In urban areas pensions are given at the municipal office by DSSO or any subordinate of DSSO.
Madhubabu Pension Yojana Odisha
In January 2008, the State Government of Odisha has launched a scheme named Madhu Babu Pension Yojana, through this scheme government provides pensions in various categories in collaboration with the Department of Social Security and Empowerment. By merging two old schemes which are, Revised Old Age Pension Rules 1989 and Disability Pension Rules 1985, this Madhu Babu pension yojana scheme is designed. This scheme was officially launched by the honorable Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik.
Also Read: Orissa Land Record Mutation Case Status
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Details
|Name of the Scheme||MadhuBabu Pension Yojana|
|State Government||Odisha Government|
|Department||Department of Social and Security Empowerment|
|Amount||500 or 700 Rs (Depends on Age)|
|Amount Release date||On Every Month 15th|
|Madhubabu Pension Yojana New List||Released|
|Madhubabu Pension Yojana Status||Check Here|
|MBPY Ful Form||Madhu Babu Pension Yojana|
|Scheme launched by||Chief Minister of Odisha Naveen Patnaik|
Madhubabu Pension Yojana Eligibility
If you want to apply for this scheme first check the Madhubabu Pension Yojana Eligibility List is mentioned below.
- Applicants should be the resident/citizen of Odisha
- Applicant age should be 60 years and above 60 years
- Those who suffer from leprosy ( no age restriction)
- Those who are blind, mentally challenged, suffering from cerebral palsy
- Those who are blind ( no age restriction) or AIDS patients identified by State or District AIDS control society.
- People whose annual income is more than 24000
- People who are above 5 years and suffering from disabilities
- People who are not in the receipt of state Government or union
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Amount
People who satisfies any of the above eligibility criteria can get pension under this scheme. The Pension amount paid in two different figures.
- If Beneficiary’s age is between 60 to 79 years , he or she gets five hundred (500) rupees
- If Beneficiary’s Age is above 80 years, he or she gets seven hundred (700) rupees
Also Read: How to change Photo in Voter ID Card Online
MadhuBabu Pension Yojana For Transgenders
For Trans genders, a proposal was approved on 4th July 2020, under this proposal Transgender also will get pension under the Madhu Babu Pension scheme. Trans genders can apply for this scheme by visiting the ssepd.gov.in website. The pensions are paid based on their age in two different figures one is 500 rupees and one is 900 rupees.
Aadhar Card Link with Madhubabu Pension Yojana
All the beneficiaries should link their Aadhaar card with their social welfare link account. By linking their aadhaar card the beneficiary can avail this scheme benefits further too. Those who are in rural areas they can link their aadhaar card at the Gram Panchayat office itself and Those who are in urban areas can link their aadhaar card at the municipal office in their respective towns.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Documents Required
All the Madhu Babu Pension Yojana documents needed must be thoroughly checked before going through the application process.
- Aadhaar Card
- Age Proof
- Resident Proof
- Caste certificate ( in case of SC/ST/OBC/BC/ minority applicants)
- Income certificate
- Death certificate ( a widow need to submit the death certificate of her husband)
- Disability Certificate if the applicant is suffering from any disabilities.
How to Apply Madhubabu Pension Yojana Online
- Visit the official website ssepd.gov.in.
- There you will a tab named ‘Pensioned Schemes‘ click on the tab.
- You will be redirected to a new page where you will find three columns.
- In the first column choose the scheme as Madhu Babu Pension Click on proceed.
- You will get a new page where you will find the Madhu babu pension yojana application form.
- Fill in the details and at the end tick right into the declaration boxes and press submit.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Status
To check the status of your application just follow the steps mentioned below. Every applicant should check the MadhuBabu Pension yojana status to know whether the process is going properly or not. If you get to know about any problems you can directly visit the Gram panchayat or municipal office so that the problems get resolved.
- Visit the madhubabu pension yojana status official website ssepd.gov.in
- On the website, you will find a tab named ‘Pensioned Schemes‘ click on it
- You will be redirected to a page, there will find three columns, the second column will be named as Track Application Status, below choose scheme as Madhu Babu Pension Yojana click proceed.
- You will get a new page, enter your application number, and search.
Madhubabu Pension Beneficiary List Offline
- The selection process happens at the respective gram panchayats and municipal offices.
- The selected beneficiaries will be announced at the office in the presence of applicants publicly.
- The Collectors have to arrange a meeting with respective officers, once a month, for the selection process to be monitored thoroughly.
- They need to digitalize the information about the beneficiaries.
- That list can be available on the respective websites or Office
Madhubabu Pension Yojana New List
- First, you have to go the official website nsap.nic.in Portal so that Click on this link.
- After that, you will go to the National Social Assistance Programme Home page.
- To check the Madhubabu Pension Yojana New List Click on Reports Section.
- Then you will redirect to a new page where you have to click on State Dashboard.
- After that State Dashboard page will display there you have to select the State, Scheme and enter the captcha code then click on Submit button.
- After that Scheme Benfistary list will display.
Also Read: NCVT MIS Portal Login Page and Results 2021
Madhu Babu Pension Scheme Helpline Number
- Helpline Number: 18003457150
- Website: ssepd.gov.in
- Email ID: email@example.com
- Address – SIDR Building Capital Hospital Campus Unit-6, Bhubaneswar (751001), Odisha.
Madhu Babu Pension Yojana Application Form PDF
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply for MadhuBabu Pension Yojana Online?
You have to visit the ssepd.gov.in website and you will see a menu tab named pensioned schemes and choose scheme as Madhu Babu Pension Yojana click proceed you will be taken to a new page where you will find the application form, fill it and tick the declaration boxes and submit.
How much amount will be given through this scheme?
If you meet any of the eligibility criteria you can be able to apply for this scheme and receive a pension, the amount is paid based on age. Beneficiaries between the age of 60-79 years will get 500 rupees, if the beneficiaries age is above 80 years, will get 700 rupees.
What is madhubabu pension yojana?
Madhubabu Pension aims to provide the pension to old age people every month.
You May Like