Nowadays Bhulekh Odisha Plot Details adapting to a new and organized method of documentation and following the path of digitization is the Orissa Government who has recently gone online via., a dedicated website, named bhulekh.ori.nic.in where you get all information related to land records are available 24X7. If you want to know about the Odisha land records of various districts in Orissa or anything related to land properties in Odisha, you can now login to the all-new bhulekh Orissa web portal and get all the updates instantly.
Orissa Government has updated the Bhulekh Map so check the latest maps official website bhulekh.ori.nic.in the link given below.
Bhulekh Odisha Plot Details
In today’s world of cut-throat competition accumulating wealth is a priority to live a standard life. And, the asset which only appreciates with the passage of time island, the possession of which is great, but at the same time dangerous too as many others might be eyeing to steal the same from you. So, to protect yourself as well as your legal documents that entitle you to the ownership of your land, bhulekh in Odisha portal is now live that holds importance for the landowners and the government in multiple ways, which are explained below.
- The Bhulekh Orissa portal has been launched by the Orissa government to allow the common man to access land records conveniently.
- The Bhulekh Orissa Land Records comprises data that is related to the lands of all the farmers who own land in Odisha. This helps farmers get information pertaining to the ownership, area, and type of land at the comfort of their home.
- The Bhulekh Land Record Portal brings transparency in the sale and purchase of lands, by checking the actual ownership of the land, thus eliminating even the slightest chance of fraud.
- Through this bhulekh orissa portal, one can open a bank account and even procure a loan on land from the bank simply by applying online on bhulekh odisha naksha.
- Apart from this, a person can get hold of land records that are in civil litigations or mutual disputes.
Bhulekh in Odisha Overview
|Title Name||Bhulekh Odisha Land Records 2021|
|Portal Name||Bhuleka Land Records Web Portal of Odisha|
|Benefits||Residents of Odisha Peoples|
|Launched in||Odisha State|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
Bhulekh in Odisha Naksha Benefits
The word “Bhulekh” literally means land recording where all information in respect of land, such as its description, ownership details, specifications, area and mutation, and sales & purchase records are written or maintained. The aim of introducing this portal was to digitize all the data concerning land ownership and transfer. Of the several benefits that bhulekh Orissa portal offers, the prominent ones are as follows:
- The people of Odisha can now check their land details, like Record of Rights (ROR), land map (Bhu Naksha), plot number, current property value, and other relevant details just by providing certain details on the web portal.
- The bhulekh.ori.nic.in odisha portal has made the land records management system turn white by reducing the crimes/frauds related to land, such as illegal sale or purchase, illegal possession, etc.
- There has been a drastic reduction in the manual work of the concerned government officials who have the responsibility of maintaining and updating all the land records.
- With the help of a smartphone or a desktop and an internet facility, Orissa citizens can use the bhulekh Orissa portal at any time and from anywhere and check information related to lists of property transactions, current land rates, survey documents, and property tax receipts. This has saved their effort of physically visiting the concerned department just to get a piece of information in respect of land.
- The portal also allows people to add or delete information on the website to keep their land records updated.
Bhulekh Odisha ROR Requirement
Records of Rights, abbreviated as ROR is a land record that the Revenue and Disaster Management Department maintains. The ROR is a book on land information, such as names of the landowners, their history, and similar other details. So, the need for bhulekh odisha – ROR is highlighted below:
- ROR helps in certifying who truly owns a piece of land.
- It saves the landowners from getting into any legal litigation.
- It easily detects false claims.
- The bhulekh Orissa – ROR serves a person with details of the land, like its type, area, and other information.
- It eliminates land grabbing.
- ROR is of the utmost importance when selling the land to someone else.
- It is also used as proof when applying for loans against the land.
- ROR also tells about the agricultural capacity of the land and its surroundings.
Bhulekh Odisha Online RoR Checking Step by step Process
The step-by-step process to check the bhulekh odisha online ROR is as follows:
- Open the Bhulekh Odisha portal i.e. “bhulekh.ori.nic.in” on your web browser.
- Once the homepage of the portal appears on your device’s screen, click on the option that says “Select Location for ROR.”
- Now, from a drop down list you have to choose your corresponding District >>> Tehsil >>> Village >>> RI circle.
- In case, you want to search via option “Khatiyan”, click on the “Khatiyan” option and select the appropriate Khatiyan from the dropdown menu.
- If you wish to search using the Plot number on the bhulekh orissa portal, select the “Plot Number” option and choose your Plot number from the dropdown list.
- Another method of searching is by choosing the “Tenant” option, where you will be required to select the correct tenant name from the dropdown menu.
- After you have chosen any one of the three methods stated in point number 4, 5, and 6 above, you either have to click “ROR Front Page” or “ROR Back Page option as per your requirement.
- After selecting the desired above option, the required page i.e. ROR shall appear on your screen. You can even take a print out of the bhulekh odisha ROR to keep a copy of it with yourself.
Bhulekh Odisha ROR Application process at bhulekh odisha nic in
The Bhulekh Orissa ROR application process is very simple and is explained below:
- Step 1: To apply for the Bhulekh Odisha ROR through a District Revenue Officer, you need to visit the concerned District Revenue Office.
- Step 2: You have to take the correct bhulekh Odisha application form, fill it up by providing all the relevant information that is asked in it, attach all the required documents with the form, and submit it at the office.
- Step 3: Once your submission is considered to be completed in all respects and your application is accepted, you will receive an acknowledgment receipt where a unique application number would be mentioned, which should be kept safely for future references.
- Step 4: To complete the application process in full, a processing fee must be paid along with the application form.
- Step 5: After submitting the application form, it is processed for verification.
- Step 6: The government then orders for an inquiry to ensure that all the information provided in the bhulekh Orissa ROR application form is correct and true.
- Step 7: Once the verification is done successfully and no dispute regarding the ownership of the land or any other matter, the government will issue a certified copy of the ROR in your name.
Maharashtra Land Records Bhumi Abhilekh
Land Records Fees
The stipulated bhulekh Odisha Land Record Fees that is charged when you apply for a certified copy of ROR are:
- Government Fees – Rs. 30/_
- Kiosk Operator Service Charge – Rs. 8/_
- Printing Charges – Rs. 10/_
- Scanning Charges – Rs. 5/_
- Output Charges – Rs. 10/_
- DeGS Charges – Rs. 2/_
Required Documents for Bhulekh ROR
The documents required when applying for the bhulekh Orissa ROR copy are as follows:
- Identity proof – Voter ID.
- Ration Card.
- Proof of Address – Aadhaar Card/Voter ID/Passport/DL.
- Land Ownership Proof.
- Encumbrance Certificate.
- Land Tax Papers
- Proof of Income Sources – Income Certificate.
The process to View the Bhulekh Map Odisha
The detailed procedure of bhulekh odisha Land Records Map View is described below:
- Open the official website of the Bhulekh Orissa portal i.e. bhulekh.ori.nic.in on your web browser.
- At the homepage of the portal, look for the “Map View” tab on the right side of the menu bar.
- On clicking the “Map View” tab, you will be redirected to the Bhu Naksha portal of the website.
- At the Bhu Naksha portal, choose your district and click on the submit button.
- Now, you will be taken to a page where you will be asked to select your District –> Tehsil –> RI Number –> Village –> Sheet Number, after which the exact map shall appear on your screen.
- Once the map as per your given credentials appears on your screen, you will be asked to select your plot by choosing your plot number on the map. After selecting your plot number, all the information in respect of the same will show up in the “Plot Info” space on your screen.
Note: Instead of visiting the Bhulekh Orissa portal first, you can directly visit the Bhu Naksha Plot portal through bhunakshaodisha.nic.in
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check my property details online in Odisha?
Using the Bhulekh Odisha portal, you can easily check all your land property details in Odisha online without the need of visiting any government office.
How can I know the owner of land in Odisha?
You can now know about the past as well as the present owner of your land in Odisha, just by
logging into the Bhulekh Odisha portal where you will be asked to enter a few details, after which the information will be given to you.
What is Khata no in land?
The Khata number in the Bhulekh Orissa land records portal is one of the ways/options that a person can use to search his ROR online at the Bhulekh Orissa portal. Currently, there is a 16561285 number of Khatas registered on the Bhulekh Orissa portal.
How many blocks are there in Odisha?
There are a total of 56636905 number of blocks or plots of land in Odisha.
Which is the biggest village in Odisha?
Today, the largest village in Odisha is “ Bhubana ”, which is situated in Orissa’s Dhenkanal