MP Rojgar Panjiyan is Open so register now, Madhya Pradesh government has begun the MP Rojgar portal to provide employment to the youth. Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Yojana is official will provide employment to the eligible jobless people of the state under the MP Self Employment Scheme 2021. The companies providing private and government jobs as well as job-seeking applicants will be fulfilled on MP Rojgar online portal. The unemployed aspirants can check the eligibility and process related to MP employment registration form 2021. On the MP Rojgar Panjiyan website, the candidates can fill the application form through a direct link. Candidates need to check this article for the eligibility criteria, mp Rojgar registration procedure online, important dates, MP Rojgar Samachar, and for more details.
MP Employment’s Registration validity is 3 years. Then the applicant has to renew the registration after 3 years.
MP Rojgar Panjiyan Details
MP Rojgar Panjiyan Application Form will help unemployed people to get a suitable job as per their eligibility, qualification, and knowledge. The MP Employment registration form helps the youth to register right from their place. The applicants can fill the Mprojgar Panjiyan form in the official portal mprojgar.gov.in the quick link is provided for the ease of the applicants. More than 16000 migrant workers of MP state have been employed with the help of the MP Rojgar Portal. The number of registered companies increases to 25000 on this site, through these nearly 29000 openings for migrant workers. Nearly 54000 workers have been linked with this employment portal.
Also Read: E Uparjan Rabi Online Registration
Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Samachar
|Scheme Name||Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Yojana|
|Department||Technical Education, Skill Development and Employment, Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Mady Pradesh Students|
|Aim||To Provide Employment to the Youth|
|Age Limit||15 Years|
|Starting Date of Application||Available|
|Closing Date of Application||Available|
|Job fair start||Available|
Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Yojana Benefits
There are many MP Rojgar Panjiyan benefits available for the Madhya Pradesh people by registering the mp employment registration online form 2021. Here are some of the benefits,
- No registration or submission fee is required to pay for registering any job through the mp employment portal.
- The authorities provide a helpline number that helps the applicants if they have any problems related to jobs.
- It facilitates the candidates to fill the form from their home with convenience.
- The applicants can register themselves accordingly as the MP Rojgar portal provides both government and private job descriptions.
- The applicants can participate in the job fair and get employment by filling MP employment registration online form.
- The applicants who have applied for various posts will be notified by officials, whenever a job fair will be organized.
Also Read: MP Shiksha Portal Scholarship Registration
MP Self Employment Scheme Services
Some of the main services available on the MP employment portal mainly focuses on the following services,
- Registration and placement of applicants
- It helps to provide career and vocational guidance to job seekers who visit employment exchanges.
- It also provides guidance to students of schools, colleges, and universities.
- Enforcement of the Employment Exchanges Act 1959
- Compilation and collection of employment market information statistics.
- To renew old registration
MP registration online form eligibility criteria
- Candidates should be qualified 10th class from any sanctioned MP board.
- Applicants must be Indian Citizens.
- Madhya Pradesh Domicile.
- Candidates who are applying for MP registration form 2021, their minimum age should be 15 years and there is no limit of maximum age.
- The job profile and organization norm or rules is the main factor that decides the age relaxation for the reserved candidates.
MP Rojgar Registration Fee
The government of Madhya Pradesh doesn’t charge any application fee for MP employment registration online form or submission of the application form. People residing in MP state can make use of this portal that provides jobs to unemployed needy people.
MP Rojgar Panjiyan Documents
Some of the essential documents are required from the applicants to fill the application form. Candidates should upload the scanned copy of all documents mentioned below,
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Voter Id/ Driving license
- Pan card
- Domicile certificate
- Category / Income certificate
- Valid mobile number
- Email Id
- 10th certificate and mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, Graduate / Postgraduate, and other qualification certificates.
MP Rojgar Job Seeker Registration
The candidates who want to get employed through the Madhya Pradesh employment portal have to submit their MP Rojgar Panjiyan forms. Here are the methods to fill each and every step for the candidates who do not know the process of filling the form for mp rojgar login.
- The first step for the candidates has to open the link of the official portal mprojgar.gov.in.
- The next step is coming to the homepage the candidate must click on the “Registration” Under the “Job Seeker New to this Portal” Option.
- After clicking on that Registration link the MP Rojgar Panjiyan form will open on the screen.
- Then the candidate should enter all details on it.
- Now the candidate has to select the username and Enter the password then click on the ‘Submit button.
- On the next page, the candidate has to click on the Registration Form option.
- The application form will open within few seconds then the candidate should fill in the info such as personal details, qualification details, skills, experience details in the form.
- Then the final step is to submit the application form and officials will notify the candidates constantly regarding jobs.
MP Rojgar Renewal Process
Here are some of the simple steps given through which the applicants can make use to renew their application form.
- The applicants must require to visit the official mprojgar.gov.in for the MP Rojgar Renewal process.
- The portal will open in Hindi language Candidates can also translate from the Hindi language to English by clicking the ‘Translate’ button.
- Candidates have to click the ‘Renew Registration’ link placed on the right side of the homepage.
- Now, the candidate has to Enter the MP Rojgar Registration number on that box then click on Renew Registration Button.
- Then, the mp employment card renewal Page will be displayed on the screen enter all the essential details on the form, and complete the process.
MP Rojgar Job Seeker Login
- After registration, initially, the official website of MP Rojgar Job Seeker Login Page has to open.
- Then the applicant has to enter the username and password they have created during the registration process and has to enter the captcha in the box as mentioned on the page.
- Now, they have to click on Login to apply for various jobs.
Also Read: MP Bhulekh Khasra Khatauni Naksha in hindi
Madhya Pradesh Rojgar Panjiyan Helpline Number
The candidate can contact the helpline number and email id that is mentioned below if you have any problems related to the job or any registration issues. The candidates can also write comments on the commenting box and take a review or feedback.
Email – email@example.com
Helpline Number – 1800-5727-751
This portal is a good opportunity for applicants who are well qualified and unemployed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the application form available on the official portal?
Yes, application forms are available on the portal.
What are the benefits of this employment portal?
Applicants can get jobs according to their qualification and skills, candidates can fill the application form from their home itself, application form, registration and submission are free of cost, and many more.
What if you didn’t fill the application form and only register for a job?
You should fill the application form then only it will be valid for 3 years. In case if you only registered then it will be valid for 3 years of registration.
You May Like