Madhya Pradesh Government has started an Unemployment scheme (Berojgari Bhatta Yojana) for literate youth, who completed studies but still not doing any Job. This scheme from the government is a great contribution to unemployed MP youth, assisting them financially by offering an allowance to livelihood. Unemployment allowance is given to the youth who are currently unemployed, did not get any sort of job for living after completing their studies.
So many many jobs Vacancies are there in Madhya Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Portal Registrations are also open so register now.
- 1 Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020 Details
- 2 MP Employment Portal Highlight
- 3 MP Unemployed Allowance Eligibility Criteria
- 4 Requirements
- 5 Citizen criteria
- 6 Age Criteria
- 7 Educational Qualification
- 8 Financial Status
- 9 Not Eligible Candidates For MP Unemployment | Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
- 10 MP Berojgari Bhatta 2020 – Required Documents
- 11 MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020 Online Registration Process @ www.mprojgar.gov.in
- 12 Know your Registration Number
- 13 Forgot your password?
- 14 Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Madhya Pradesh Helpline Number
- 15 Brief Note
Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020 Details
Madhya Pradesh Unemployment scheme Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020 is a great initiate by the Madhya Pradesh government to provide income to unemployed youth. Allowance of Rs. 3500 is given to all the unemployed youth who apply to this scheme and fall under eligibility criteria. The main motive behind this scheme is to provide employment or some sort of income to educated unemployed youth.
MP Employment Portal Highlight
|Portal Name||MP Employment Portal|
|Produced by||Skill development and employment generation|
|Aim||Youth empowerment mission|
MP Unemployed Allowance Eligibility Criteria
Before applying to the Unemployment scheme, let us check out the eligibility criteria for the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Unemployment scheme 2020
Government-issued proofs and documents, applicant name should be registered in employment exchange and applicant should be educated and unemployed
Youth who apply or register to Berojgari Bhatta Yojana should be resident of Madhya Pradesh
Applicant age should be between 20 to 35 years while registering
Applicant should complete 12th Grade or Graduation or post-graduation. Minimum 12th-grade education is required for eligibility
Applicant family income should not be above 3 lakhs.
Not Eligible Candidates For MP Unemployment | Berojgari Bhatta Scheme
- If the applicant has a job or working anywhere, then he /she is not eligible forBerojgari Bhatta Yojana
- Education below 12th grade is not considered
- Another state unemployed youth are not eligible for Madhya Pradesh unemployment scheme
- Candidate above 35 years and below 20 years are not eligible for MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
- If an individual is not registered with the employment office, he/she is not eligible
MP Berojgari Bhatta 2020 – Required Documents
Madhya Pradesh Unemployment scheme needs a few documents and proofs to be submitted during the application process. To avail the advantages of MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020, every applicant should and must have the following documents
- Residence certificate of MP
- Xerox copy of Adhar card
- Birth certificate
- Voter ID card xerox copy
- Valid Electricity Bill
- Income certificate of the candidate
- Intermediate Pass certificate
- Employment office Registration certificate
- Disability certificate if any
- 2 passport size photos
- Photocopy of Bank passbook
MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana 2020 Online Registration Process @ www.mprojgar.gov.in
Follow these simple steps to register on to MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana to get enrollment for Madhya Pradesh unemployment scheme
- Log in to the official website www.mprojgar.gov.in
- Then on the right column, find the register yourself option and click on it.
- On the next page enter your contact details like name, district, city, mobile number, and email ID.
- Also enter account details user ID, Password according to validation checks.
- Once you complete entering details and captcha, then click on submit and proceed button.
- Once you are done with this, your username and password will be created
- Then on the next screen, check details and click on the Next Step option.
- On the next page, on the left column side, Click on Registration Form
- Once you get the Registration form, fill the required details like name, father’s name, DOB, gender, and other basic details.
- After entering details correctly, click on Save and continue button
- Next fill in your qualification details, by choosing the options on the screen.
- Click on the Save button to save your details. Then on the same page fill your skill and experience details.
- After filling and saving your application details, you get your Registration card for print out.
Once the applicant submits all the valid details for registration of application for the Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Unemployment Allowance Scheme of Madhya Pradesh, then he/she is eligible for the scheme. They will be eligible for financial assistance from the MP Government. The applicant will get the unemployment allowance amount directly t their allotted bank account.
Know your Registration Number
After getting the registration form, Your Registration number will be your user ID and mobile number will be your password.
- On the Official Website mprojgar.gov.in, on the right side column for Applicant, click on “Click to find your registration number”.
- On the know, your registration number page enter the name, DOB, gender, and captcha
- Then click on search button to get your registration number
Forgot your password?
To know your username or password, or if you forget your password, follow these steps
- On the official page www.mprojgar.gov.in, in the Applicant column, click on “Click to know your username and password”
- Fill in your registration number, your registered mobile number, your date of birth, and captcha.
- Enter another mobile number if you want to change your password.
- Then click on submit to save and get the details.
Berojgari Bhatta Yojana Madhya Pradesh Helpline Number
MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana has a Helpline or Toll-free number to offer customer care services during any issues. An applicant can call on 0755-2767927 or an email on [email protected] for any assistance.
If you face any complication or have doubts while filling the details, you can call or email us. Our support team is always at your service.
Madhya Pradesh Unemployment Scheme MP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana is very beneficial to all the unemployed youth of Madhya Pradesh. It is really helpful to all the educated unemployed youth, to offer livelihood and enhance financial status.
All the applicants registered on the official website with all the valid details are eligible for the unemployment scheme. Make sure that the applicant should fulfill the eligibility criteria list and submit the required documents for verification.