Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Online Apply: The Bihar State Government has started providing financial assistance to pregnant women, lactating mothers, and children under six years of age under Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi to take care of their nutrition requirements during the present COVID-19 pandemic. So now the government will be directly transferring money to the beneficiary bank account and people can withdraw cash from their bank account. So instead of going to the Anganwadi to get cooked food, the Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2021 is helping people get dry ration and other food materials from their local shops directly.
But if people want to take benefit of Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi scheme, they have to first apply online through the Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana portal at icdsonline.bih.nic.in Upon successful submission and document verification, the Bihar Government will transfer money to the beneficiary bank account. We have given in the article all detailed information about the process of Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Online Apply, eligibility criteria, required documents, mobile application, and portal login.
Registration using the official website of Bihar Social Welfare Department, Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) link given below.
- 1 Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Details
- 2 Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Latest News
- 3 Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Overview
- 4 Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Benfits 2021
- 5 Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme Eligibility
- 6 Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Required Documents
- 7 Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Online Apply
- 8 Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme Online Apply
- 9 How to Login into Bihar Anganwadi Account
- 10 Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Beneficiary Status
- 11 Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Application Form
- 12 Helpline Number for Bihar Anganwadi Scheme
- 13 Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana FAQs
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Details
The Bihar Anganwadi Yojana has been initiated by the Government of Bihar in order to ensure that all pregnant women have excess to a nutritious diet and are able to deliver healthy babies. Before the lockdown due to Corona, these women were supplied cooked food by Anganwadi Supervisor Bihar centers of their respective villages. However, due to the lockdown women are not able to travel to the Anganwadi centre and hence the Bihar Government initiated this Bihar Anganwadi Supervisor Vacancy 2021 to help pregnant women with direct funds to purchase nutritious food.
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Latest News
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Overview
|Portal Name||Bihar Social Welfare Department, Integrated Child Development Services|
|Scheme Name||Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana|
|Benfistary||pregnant women, lactating mothers, and children|
|Launched||30 March 2020|
|Children Age Limit||6 Years below|
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Benfits 2021
There are several benefits which are available to applicants under the Bihar Anganwadi Yojana. These are enumerated below:
- Pregnant women and those having small children in the state of Bihar can register under this scheme to get a nutritious food supply for all their dietary requirements. Earlier, nutritious food was cooked and distributed to these people through Bihar Anganwadi Vacancy 2021 centers.
- Due to the coronavirus and lockdown measures taken, the government will now transfer the amount required to purchase ration to the bank account of the Bihar Anganwadi Vacancy beneficiaries, you can further use this cash to procure required food material from the convenient local stores.
- This healthy food supply will enable the child to receive proper nutrition and will protect him from any diseases that can arise due to undernutrition.
- The Social Welfare Department and the Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) have extended this Anganwadi Vacancy 2021 in Bihar program for pregnant women from 6 months to those having children up to 6 years.
- Pregnant women and small children have been greatly benefited during the epidemic because they can avail the benefits of the Anganwadi Nutrition scheme directly from their home.
Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme Eligibility
This scheme is available to children, lactating mothers and pregnant women in every Anganwadi centre of the state. The eligibility criteria is as follows:
- The applicant who intends to seek benefits from the Anganwadi Supervisor Bihar scheme must be a permanent resident of Bihar.
- All pregnant women who are in their second trimester or 6 months can apply for a nutritious diet under this ICDS Scheme 2021.
- All lactating mothers can also avail the benefits of this scheme.
- All children up to 6 years of age can get a nutritious diet under this yojana.
- However, all the above individuals must first register with the respective Bihar Anganwadi Supervisor Vacancy 2021 to avail of benefits as mentioned above.
Also Read: EPDS Bihar Ration Card New List 2021 PDF
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Required Documents
The following documents are required in order to apply for benefits under the Anganwadi Vacancy Yojana
- Aadhar card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account
- Mobile Number
- Passport size photo
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Online Apply
The application to avail benefit of the Bihar Anganbadi Labhrathi Scheme 2021 can be made through the official website of the Bihar Social Welfare Department (SWD) or through its mobile application which can be downloaded from Google Play Store. The detailed procedure for application Anganwadi Vacancy 2021 in Bihar is listed below:
- Firstly you need to open the web browser from your computer or laptop.
- Now enter the following webpage in the URL of the browser or directly click on it www.icdsonline.bih.nic.in.
- Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana home page will open in your browser. In the first paragraph, you will find a option के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Click on link to register under this scheme.
- Then you will redirect to the Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Online Apply page there you have to find प्रपत्र भरने के लिए यहां क्लिक करें Option Click on it.
- After Clicking on above link we will redirected to the Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana online apply form.
- Fill in all the relevant information related to the beneficiary and her family in the online registration form. This includes applicant name, husband’s name, type of beneficiary, bank details, district, panchayat, aadhaar number, Anganwadi details, etc.
- Remember to put a tick on the self-declaration regarding submission of Bihar Anganwadi Vacancy data and other procedural requirements.
- After you complete all the steps given above, fill in the code given in the image and then click on the Register button below.
- This will complete your registration process Anganwadi Supervisor Bihar.
Also Read: Bihar Land Record ROR, Jamabandi Khasra Copy
Bihar Anganwadi Beneficiary Scheme Online Apply
- In your mobile-first open Google Play Store.
- Then your search for Angan Labharthi Verification App in the search bar. This will show you the app in the search results or click on the link.
- Click on the app and then click on the Install button to download
- Once this is done, now open the app and register using OTP sent to your mobile.
- Then fill out the application form on the app as per the details given above. Enter all your information and then click on the Submit button to complete the Anganwadi Vacancy registration.
How to Login into Bihar Anganwadi Account
To avail the Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana benefits and to check all details regarding funds transferred to your account, you will need to login to your account through this portal. This can be done by following the steps given below:
- Click on this given link www.icdsonline.bih.nic.in to open the login page for your Anganwadi account.
- Here you will have to enter details such as you aadhaar number, mobile number and four digit password. Once you enter these details, you will have to enter the code given in the image.
- Then click on the “Log In” button. The system will verify your credentials and upon successful verification, it will allow access to your account.
Also Read: Bihar Government Corona Help 1000 Rupees
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Beneficiary Status
One cannot check whether their application has been approved by the Bihar Social Welfare Department. However, they can check whether their application has been rejected by the authorities. To check whether your application has been rejected, you need to follow the following steps:
- Visit the official website of the Bihar Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) by clicking here.
- Then the Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Beneficiary List page open which will have a link to the “PFMS Rejected Account List”.
- Once you click on this link, the rejected list page will open. Here you will have to select the district, the project for which you need rejected list, panchayat and your ward.
- Once you fill all the above information, then click on the “View” button.
- You will then get a list of all the applications which have been rejected by the authority. This will contain the name of the district, panchayat, ward, applicant name, IFSC code, redacted bank account number and the reason why the application has been rejected.
- You can also do to export this data in an Excel format and save on your computer for further processing.
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana Application Form
Helpline Number for Bihar Anganwadi Scheme
In case you need any further technical help, you can reach out to the officials on their email [email protected]
Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana FAQs
How can I apply for benefits under the Bihar Anganwadi Labharthi Yojana 2021?
You can avail the benefits of the scheme from the comfort of your home by registering on their official website by clicking here or through their mobile application.
Can I apply for the Bihar Anganwadi Scheme 2021 through the offline mode?
No. You can fill in the application form by hand and then use those details to fill in the online application form. You can take the help of any person with computer knowledge and ask them to fill the online application. The application form can be downloaded by clicking here. It must be noted that you should not submit the handwritten application form to the Anganwadi center in your area.
How will I receive the money under this scheme? Will Anganwadi people give me the cash instead of cooked food?
Upon successful registration and verification, the Bihar Government will directly transfer the funds to your bank account mentioned in the application form. You can then withdraw money from your bank account in cash as and when required to purchase food material. No Anganwadi member can pay you in cash, since all your amount will come directly from your bank.
Can I check if my application is accepted or not?
Presently you cannot check whether your application is accepted by the ICDS. However, the official website provides you with a list of applicants who are rejected due to various reasons. If your name does not appear in this rejected list, then you can safely assume that your application has been accepted.
You May Like