Bihar Birth Certificate: The birth certificate is considered one of the most important identity documents that make it possible for every citizen in acquiring various benefits offered by the Government. Apart from this, it is an important document that serves as proof of your Birth and age.In this article, you can get to know that, why we need to obtain a birth certificate Bihar, what are the required documents to get the DOB certificate, the fee structure, the procedure of online application, and Track status.
Bihar Birth Certificate Download Update
Check the Status of the Birth Certificate online and Birth Certificate Bihar pdf Download the Approved Certificate from here
Bihar Birth Certificate Reason to Obtain
Registration of Birth of a Minor Child at an Indian Consulate Under section 4(1) of the Citizenship Act 1955. It got mandatory to Register Birth in India and a law enacted called the Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969.
Every state made it mandatory to have a Birth certificate and it needs to be registered within 14 Days of birth occur. A birth certificate is useful in many ways.
- Acquiring the Right to Vote.
- Admission in schools
- Acquiring the Driving license or Passport.
- To obtain a marriage certificate.
Key highlights of the online birth certificate Bihar
|Article Name||Date of Birth Certificate Bihar|
|Portal Name||e-Municipality Bihar|
Registering Birth in Bihar
It is better to register your Birth within 14 Days or when you are minor. Otherwise, it will difficult for the candidate to get benefits from the Government.
Let’s check the candidates who are responsible to register the Birth when Birth occurs.
- If Birth occurs in hospitals: nursing homes or health centers are responsible.
- If the birth occurs in the house: the head of the house is responsible to register.
- If the birth occurs in jail: jail charges are responsible to register.
Download the new land records –>> Bihar land records
- If the Birth takes place at the hospital:
- Register code is needed.
- Address Proof
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Driving License
- Bank Certificate
- Post Office Pass Book
- Electricity Bill
- NOTE: (Anyone Proof is enough)
- Aadhar cards of parents
- Marriage certificate of parents.
- Basic details:
- Name of the parent
- Date of the birth of the child
- Hospital discharge certificate
|Within 21 Days||No Fee|
|After 21-30 days||Rs 2/-|
|After 30Days but within 1 Year||Rs 5/-|
|After 1 Year||Rs 10/-|
Check the new ration card list –>> Bihar ration card
Apply Process date of Birth Certificate
To apply the Bihar Birth certificate you need to follow the following steps.
- Step 1: Visit the concerned municipal office near you.
- Step 2: Obtain the Application form and attach the required documents to it.
- Step 3: Submit the Application form to the concerned officer.
- Step 4: You will get an Acknowledgement slip, keep it safe for further process.
- Step 5: After verification, you will get your Bihar Birth certificate.
Track Application Status
You can track your Application form of Bihar Birth certificate.
- Visit the online website @ nagarseva.bihar.gov.in
- On the home page, scroll down, you can find the application status option
- Enter your Application ID and submit it.
- You can check your application for the Bihar Birth certificate.
Birth Certificate Bihar FAQs
Whether a certificate is issued after Birth registration?
After, registration of an event, a certificate of respective birth certificate is issued to the candidate under section 12 of the RBD Act.
If Birth occurred outside of India(abroad), is there any provision to register the birth in India?
In the case of Birth occurs outside of the country, then birth would be registered under the Citizenship Act 1955 and Citizens Rules. However, under section 20 of the RBD Act, if the parents of the child return to India, the Birth can be registered within 60 days from the arrival of the Date.