YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme: The AP State Government has announced the Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme for the welfare of the fishermen in the state by providing an amount of Rupees 10000. The main motive of the YSR Matsya Bharosa is to help the fishermen who are idle in the May & June months because it is the dry season for the fishermen to go fishing. The following article will give you the information about the Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme amount release date of the Rupees 10,000 incentive credited by the AP State Government to the beneficiary bank accounts, YSR Matsyakara Yojana, Application Procedure, Eligibility Criteria, and Essential Documents Required, and Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Payment Status.
Andhra Pradesh government sent the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Amount of 10,000 Rupees to your bank accounts on 20th May 2021 but some people have not received the amount for those people the government is sending money today.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme for Fishermen Benefits
As discussed above, there are many benefits of the YSR Matsyakara Bharosha Scheme. Let us see the prime benefits of the YSR Fisherman Bharosa Scheme as follows.
- The government has upgraded the monetary assistance to fisherman from Rupees 4000 to Rupees 10000 in the Matsyakara Bharosa scheme. Through this amount, the fishermen can purchase the finishing nets and other materials.
- The eligible beneficiaries will also get Rupees 9 per liter on the diesel they use for fishing. Previously it was 6 Rs per liter.
- Moreover, the government has also increased the exgratia amount to families of deceased fisherman from Rupees 5 Lakh to Rupees 10 Lakh.
- The government will also set up Integrated Aqua Labs in as many as 46 locations in the state.
- The Aqua Farmers will get Aqua power at the cost of Rs 1.50 per unit.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Overview
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme|
|Aim||YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme for Fishermen Welfare|
|Scheme Launched Date||21 November 2019|
|Amount Release Date||20th May 2021|
|Application Procedure||Not on Active|
Matsyakara Bharosa Eligibility
As discussed, the YSR Fishermen Scheme aims at improving the living conditions of the underprivileged fishermen in the state. Let us find the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa eligibility guidelines that an applicant should fulfill to get eligible for the AP Matsyakara Bharosha Pathakam.
- The applicant candidates should be a permanent resident of the Andhra Pradesh State.
- The candidates applying to the scheme should belong to the fishermen community by profession.
- The applicant should belong to the Below Poverty Line families to avail of the benefits of the scheme.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Documents
Let us look at the essential documents required to apply for the YSR Fisherman Bharosha Scheme launched by the state government.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Passport Sized Photograph
- Occupation Certificate as a Fishermen
- Bank Passbook
Also Read: YSR Pension Kanuka New List 2021
Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 2021 Amount Release Date
- AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the AP Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme on the eve of Fisheries Day on 21 November 2019.
- Matsyakara Bharosa Yojana was launched in a public meeting in the presence of a huge group of fishermen in Mummidivaram Village in East Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh.
- Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 10,000rs Release on 20th May 2021.
Matsyakara Bharosa Telugu
వైయస్సార్ మత్స్యకార భరోసా ద్వారా మత్స్యకారుల అందరికీ 10,000 రూపాయలు ను నేరుగా వారి బ్యాంకు ఖాతాల్లోకి వేయబోతున్నారు మే 20వ తారీకు 2021 న ఎందుచేతనంటే మే, జూన్ నెలలో చేపల వేట నిషేధం ఉండటంవలన.
Also Read: YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
How to Apply for YSR Matsyakara Bharosha Scheme 2021 Online
- All the eligible fishermen can apply for the scheme on the scheme on the official website www.ap.gov.in.
- However, at present, there is no online application form available on the official portal.
- We will keep you updated if there are any new updates from the government regarding the Matsayakara Bharosa Scheme.
AP Matsyakara Bharosa Status
- The eligible beneficiaries receive an amount of Rupees 10000 directly to their bank accounts.
- Thus, the applicants should check their mobiles or bank accounts once after the announcement from the government regarding the funds’ transfer.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme FAQs
When the AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme in the AP State?
The AP CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the YSR Matsyakra Bharosa Scheme on November 21 in Mummidivaram in East Godavari District in Andhra Pradesh.
What is the amount that the government transfers to the accounts of the beneficiaries under the AP Matsyakara Bharosha Scheme?
The government transfers an incentive of Rupees 10,000 to the accounts of the eligible beneficiaries of the YSR Matsyakara Bharosha Scheme.
Can I find the online application form for Matsyakara Bharosa 2021 on the official websites of the AP State Government?
No, currently, there is no online application available on the official portal of AP State Government for the Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme.
Who are all eligible for the AP YSR Matsyakra Bharosa Pathakam of the Andhra Pradesh State?
The underprivileged citizens who are fishermen by profession are eligible for the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Pathakam.
You May Like