The government of Andhra Pradesh has come up with an intention to help the students by providing the best quality of education. Therefore the government has introduced AP CCE LMS. You can go directly to the official website ccelms.ap.gov.in. to find all the details.
This article will give you information related to the procedure involved in AP CCE LMS, details to log in, how to check the availability, course list, learning management system registration, CCE LMS app download, and so on.
AP CCE LMS Self Learning Management System 2021 Registrations are open the link given below Register now.
AP CCE LMS Registration Process Details ccelms.ap.gov.in
The registration and login process for AP CCE LMS quite simple and easy. If you go to the official website then you can directly click and registration. You will need to provide all the essential documents and the required details and proceed.
After the registration is successfully completed then you can directly go to the official website and keep on AP CCE LMS Login and access the site with the login details that you have set. Therefore it becomes very easy for you to access a website whenever you are interested to learn any course.
CCE LMS Self Learning Implementation Reasons
- To encourage the students to go through self-learning.
- To enhance the role of faculty and help them to learn how to counsel the students, motivate, and innovate.
- Help the students to go through ICT based Learning Process.
- Enable by improving more employment opportunities in various courses and subjects.
- Make the student clear about the basics and get full knowledge on the subject through AP CCE LMS.
Self Learning Management System Benefits
- AP CCE LMS is launched with the intention to provide more self-learning for the students in Andhra Pradesh.
- The students get benefited from the scheme as they get to know all the computer courses especially for students who have more interest in self-learning.
- It will be easy for the students to go online and get courses thereby making them go through the concepts very easily.
- Working with various senses makes the students more active and get involved in the subjects. Therefore AP CCE LMS self-learning improves their eyesight and hearing ability so that the students can understand anything easily.
AP Sand Online Registration new Guidelines issued ➜ Ap Sand
AP CCE LMS: Self Learning Online Registration 2021
The registration process will help you to go through the AP CCE LMS, official website so that you can learn anything. If you are not registered then you will not have access to the website and you will miss lots of information from it. Therefore the complete procedure is given below so you can follow it and get registered.
- Step: 1 Visit the official website of AP CCE LMS at ccelms.ap.gov.in to start your registration process.
- Step: 2 There you will find the register option just click on it.
- Step: 3 If in case you are already registered then you will find a login option so that it will very easily log into the account with your details and access the essential information on the website.
- Step: 4 As soon as you reach the registration page you will need to provide some details like your name, mobile number, email ID, date of birth details, gender, user type where you need to select that you are a student or a faculty, and then create your own password. Also, select the college type along with the name of the college.
- Step: 5 Once the AP CCE LMS process is completed you need to give correct details then provide the correct captcha and click on the register option.
- Step: 6Once you are done then you are successfully registered with the website. With your login details, you can log in to the account any time and then start studying, assessment tests, and many more.
Login Process (Self Learning) at www.ccelms.ap.gov.in
After the AP CCE LMS Registration has been successfully completed then you are free to log in as many times as you want. So here you will find steps to log into your account.
- Once you go to the AP CCE LMS official website click on the login option in order to access your account. On the official website, you will find the login option on the top right corner.
- Provide your login details such as username, password and enter the captcha correctly and click on the login button.
- If you are have provided correct login details send you will be successfully logged into the website.
- You will be taken to the dashboard from where you can choose any topic of your choice and get started by learning it.
అమ్మ ఒడి New Application Form realised 2021-22 ➜ Ammavodi
CCE LMS Topics/ Course/Program List 2020-21 Andhra Pradesh
So now let us find out how to go through the complete details of AP CCE LMS along with a list of the programs available at CCE Learning official website. Here are the simple steps are provided for your convenience so that you can check out the latest list of all the courses available.
- Student Programs
- You can go to the student program page directly from the link provided AP CCE LMS link.
- Then click on the program that you would like to view and then click on the start learning option.
- Gappers, Course List
- In order to go to the list of various courses, you can go to the AP CCE LMS site.
- Then you will find all the courses related to the option that you have clicked.
Hopefully, we have provided all the essential information about AP CCE LMS in the article related to the Andhra Pradesh Self Learning website along with the registration process and login details. In order to find the latest updates and more information get updated with us and follow our articles.
Commissioner of Collegiate Education
ANR Towers, Prasadampadu,
Vijayawada, Pin: 521 108
Contact Gmail: email@example.com
CCE AP FAQs
What is LMS?
LMS is learning management software that helps the students to learn better and understand various courses.
What are the benefits of LMS?
Easy to understand any course, administration, documentation, tracking, reporting, and delivery of educational courses, training programs, or learning and development programs.
Is the LMS accessible to a particular group of users?
You can invite a group of people but it is not specifically for a particular group of people or users.
What is the difference between the Mana TV lesson and the LMS lesson?
MANA TV lessons are video lectures whereas LMS lessons are directly telecasted through satellites.
Is the content available only in the English medium?
No. You can find content in English as well as Telugu languages so that it will be easy for the students to learn and grasp.
What are the advanced features in LMS?
Easy to learn, supports Synchronous learning, Calendaring. Check notifications and so on.
How can I give my Feedback on LMS?
You can provide feedback on various lessons and also rate them. Once you are registered then you can access the feedback option.
What are the subjects covered in LMS?
Subjects related to conventional and Restructured Undergraduate courses in Andhra Pradesh are covered here.
Can I access the content without registering it into Portal?
No. In order to access the content, you need to get registered with it.
Can I download the content in LMS?
Yes, you can download Video lectures, handouts and powerpoint presentations.
Hello friends, if you want any kind of knowledge that is related to ‘AP CCE LMS Registration‘, then you can tell us in the Comment Section below this article. We will answer your questions etc. within 48 hours. We request you to like our Facebook Page and share it with your friends. Thank you.
You May Like