YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2nd Instalment eligibility list released and Date has Announced This Scheme is Introduced by Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy. This is also one of the schemes in Navratna. This scheme was launched in June 2019 in order to provide financial support to all the farmers in the state of Andhra Pradesh. All the farmers can use YSR Rythu Bharosa from 15th October 2019 from this date onwards both the registration as well as the implementation of this scheme will be processed.
There are almost 6,66, 875 farmers who are going to get benefit from the Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Each farmer will be given Rs. 13500 every year until 5 years that is included with the benefit of Rs.6000/- per year for each farmer family provided by Govt. of India under PM KISAN scheme. In this article we.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Latest Update
YSR Rythu Bharosa 2nd Installment Amount 4000+2000=6000 Rs will be Sent to Farmers Bank Account on 26th October 2021.
వైఎస్సార్ రైతు భరోసా అర్హుల జాబితాను రైతు కేంద్రాల్లో పొందుపరచడం జరిగింది అందులో మీ పేరు లేకపోయినా మీ పేరు తప్పుగా పడి ఉంటే వెంటనే సచివాలయం సిబ్బందికి చెబుతే మీకు సంబంధించిన జాబితాను విడుదల చేస్తారు.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Latest News
- 1 YSR Rythu Bharosa Implement Reasons
- 2 AP Raitu Barosa Benefits and Details
- 3 Key Features AP YSR Rythu Bharosa
- 4 Rythu Bharosa AP Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Rythu Barosa Online Documents Required
- 6 How to Apply YSR Rythu Bharosa Online
- 7 Raitu Bharosa New Registration Process (వైఎస్సార్ రైతు భరోసా)
- 8 Is it Can Farmers Login at Official Website?
- 9 YSR Rythu Bharosa Installments Updates
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions
YSR Rythu Bharosa Implement Reasons
- Providing funds to support the farmers and give show them a way to live in.
- To build up a ‘farmer-friendly’ image and uplift agriculture.
- To encourage more and more farmers to cultivate lands.
- To make Andhra Pradesh the best state in terms of agricultural fields.
AP Raitu Barosa Benefits and Details
Here are some benefits of Rythu Bharosa of Andhra Pradesh having a check on them.
- All the landholders and the farmers including their families who have cultivable land of any size will be benefited where the government gives Rs.12,500/- each year which is also included with Rs.6,000/- per annum per family provided by the GOI under PM KISAN. This amount will be given to the farmers in three different installments.
- Under the YSR Bima scheme, the farmer’s family who lost their lives in the accident or commits suicide will receive Rs 5 lakhs.
- The ultimate financial assistance will also be given to the landless cultivator who belongs to Schedule Caste (SC), Schedule Tribe(ST), Backward Class(BC), and Minority categories in the State @ Rs.12,500/- per year from the Budget allocation of the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The farmer will have the advantage of getting crop along with 0 interest.
- There will be free borewells established for the farmers.
- The government will provide 9 hours of free power that need to be utilized for agriculture.
- The overall consolidation price of Rs 3,000 crores will be issued. In addition to that Rs, 4,000 crores will be given as a fund for people who have suffered through natural disasters.
- The Aqua farmers will be charged low power rates.
Key Features AP YSR Rythu Bharosa
|Government||Andhra Pradesh State Government|
|Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Type Of Scheme||Welfare Scheme|
|Concerned Authority||Agriculture Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date||15th October 2019|
|Launched By||Jagan Mohan Reddy (CM of Andhra Pradesh)|
|Amount Provided||Rs. 13,500/- per annum for 5 years|
|First Installment||May 13th, 2021|
|Second Installment||26th October 2021|
|Third Installment||3rd January 2022|
Also Read Amma Vodi Registration Process
Rythu Bharosa AP Eligibility Criteria
- To get benefited from the YSR Rythu Bharosa you need to have permanent residence in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- You should be associated with the agricultural background only.
- You must be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh dwelling inside the outskirts of Andhra Pradesh.
- Only the cultivating farmers with 5 acres of land and small, marginal farmers and agricultural tenants can be benefited from YSR Rythu Bharosa.
- No other individual out of Andhra Pradesh is not eligible to use this YSR Rythu Bharosa.
Rythu Barosa Online Documents Required
- Identity Proof
- Residential proof of the candidate
- Enrollment declaration from the state Framers Association
- Proof of Land registration
- BPL card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Proof of income
- Proof for the landless farmers
- Details of bank account
- Aadhar Card
- Caste certificate
- Recognizable proof records
- Agriculture Land Proof
- Bank Account
Jagan anna cheyutha ➜ వైఎస్సార్ చేయూత లాస్ట్ date
How to Apply YSR Rythu Bharosa Online
Note: రైతు భరోసా ఆన్లైన్ లో Apply చేసుకోవడానికి లేదు. ఆఫీస్ మాత్రమే. కింద చేపిన విధానం లో దరఖాస్తు చేసుకొండి.
Raitu Bharosa New Registration Process (వైఎస్సార్ రైతు భరోసా)
ఈ పథకానికి దరఖాస్తు చేసుకునే విధానము how to register rythu bharosa
- భూమి యజమాని పట్టాదారు పాసుపుస్తకం ఆధార్ కార్డు వివరాలు ఉపయోగంలో ఉన్న వివరాలు మొబైల్ నెంబరు సంబంధిత గ్రామం వ్యవసాయ సహాయకులకు అందు చేయాలి చేయాలి.
- కౌలు రైతు అయితే సంబంధిత వీఆర్వో గారిని సంప్రదించి CCRC పత్రం పొందవలెను.
- CCRC పొందిన రైతులు తమ వివరాలను గ్రామం వ్యవసాయ సహాయకులకు తెలియజేయవలెను.
Is it Can Farmers Login at Official Website?
You can either visit ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in to log in and access the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. The official notifications, as well as circulars, are available to download as PDF. Additional information is also provided and available at these official websites.
Conclusion: We hope that we have provided all the essential information related to YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019 in AP. So if you are interested in the inquiry or register then go through the article and find the essential information related to it.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Installments Updates
|YSR Rythu Bharosa Second Installment 4000 Rupees will be released on 26th October 2021. If you want to check the YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment status on the official website check the below link.|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Third Installment Amount 2000.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there any Online Registration to apply Rythu Bharosa scheme?
Yes, there is an Online Registration to apply Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Visit ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in website to get registered and login access.
Who will be Included in YSR Rythu Bharosa List?
Small as well as micro and tenant farmers belonging to AP state and have less than 5 acres land and presently having at least half-an-acre of agricultural land are eligible to use YSR Rythu Bharosa. Also, the farmers registered under PM-Kisan Scheme are also a part of this scheme.
How to Check AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme List Online?
Farmers can check the beneficiary list from the official website.
Which is the Official Website of Rythu Bharosa?
Go to ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in to get registered and login access.
How can beneficiaries check the name on the list, online or offline?
To check online go to the official website and to check offline dial 14555.
When was YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme launched?
The YSR Rythu Bharosa will be launched on October 15th, 2019.
What to do if my name, is not there in Rythu Bharosa list
Once again verify whether you are eligible or not and then contact the Agricultural officer or at your Panchayat to know further details.
Related Schemes of AP