UP Nivesh Mitra: The Uttar Pradesh government has launched a Single Window Portal niveshmitra.up.nic.in called ‘ UP Nivesh Mitra’. This scheme is very beneficial for the citizens of Uttar Pradesh. The primary aim of starting the Uttar Pradesh Nivesh Mitra portal is to make the process easier for the entrepreneurs in the state. Uttar Pradesh Government’s Nivesh Mitra Scheme is the one-stop solution where you can make an online application, fees payment of various applications, and status of the applications. With the help of the UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal, you can avail yourself of 70 various kinds of services of over 20 major departments. For the login or registration, you need to access the official portal of Uttar Pradesh Nivesh Mitra i.e. Niveshmitraup.nic.in.
This article will provide all the important details related to the Uttar Pradesh Nivesh Mitra scheme including the online registration process, UP Nivesh Mitra portal login information, services available in the Uttar Pradesh Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents for the Registration, and other important aspects related to the UP Nivesh Mitra portal.
The application process is active now you can register now.
UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal
Uttar Pradesh Government has launched the portal for the entrepreneurs that they can easily use the services available in the departments such as Revenue, Forest, Excise, UPSIDC, Food Safety, and Drugs Administration, Yamuna Expressway, Noida/ Greater Noida, Weights & Measures, Urban Development Public Work, etc. UP Nivesh Mitra portal will also help the UP government in monitoring various investment projects. The government has also provided the facility to the entrepreneurs so that they can easily connect with the government officials if not following the criteria as per the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU). This grievance portal will greatly assist the entrepreneurs to proceed with the hassle-free work for their business. Uttar Pradesh Nivesh Mitra scheme has been started in the direction of the state Shri Yogi Adityanath.
Uttar Pradesh Nivesh Mitra Portal Overview
|Portal Name||Nivesh Mitra Single Window System, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh|
|Article Catagory||Government Scheme|
|Objective||Make the process easier for the entrepreneurs|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Services Offers||70 Services to 20 Major|
Also Read: Pradhan Mantri Karam Yogi Maandhan Yojana
UP Nivesh Mitra Portal Services List
Uttar Pradesh Government offers 70 services to 20 major departments of the state. Following services are available in the Uttar Pradesh Nivesh Mitra Portal:
- Urban Development
- Labour, Stamp and Registration
- Public works
- UP State Industrial Development Corporation (UPSIDC)
- Legal Metrology
- Electrical inspectorate
- Pradeshiya Industrial and Investment Corporation, Uttar Pradesh (PICUP)
- Noida/ Greater Noida
- Food Safety And Drug Administration
Sarkari Yojana New List
- Parivarik Labh Yojana Check online Status @ nfbs.upsdc.gov.in
- up free laptop yojana registration direct link & students list 2021
- [upsdm] प्रधानमंत्री कौशल विकास योजना उत्तर प्रदेश @ www.upsdm.gov.in Registration, Login 2021
- up mahila samarthya yojana 2021 Online Registration & Form
- (Apply Now) High Security Number Plates Online Registration
UP Nivesh Mitra Portal Online Registration
Citizens who want to get information about the Nivesh Mitra single-window portal must read the following steps helpful for them to know the process for the Registration Process and Up Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal Online Login:
- Firstly visit the official website of Uttar Pradesh Nivesh Mitra i.e. niveshmitra.up.nic.in.
- After clicking on the above link you will be able to get the homepage of UP Nivesh Mitra’s official website.
- Now and then you need to click on the Register Here window given on the homepage.
- To complete the registration process under the UP Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal, applicants will have a requirement to enter details such as company or enterprise name, entrepreneur first name & last name, email ID, mobile number, and verification code.
- After providing the above details, you need to recheck them and click on the register button.
- Thus the entrepreneur registration will be successful.
UP Nivesh Mitra Login Portal
After making a successful registration for the Pradesh Nivesh Mitra single-window portal, you will easily be able to log in by following the steps mentioned in the below section:
- Firstly click on the official website link of Uttar Pradesh Nivesh Mitra which is mentioned above.
- The homepage of its official portal will be displayed on the screen.
- Entrepreneurs will have to click on the ‘Entrepreneur Login’ option and enter Login ID and Email ID along with the Password And Verification Code. And click on the Login button.
- By following the above steps, you can easily make the login in the Uttar Pradesh Nivesh Mitra Single Window Portal.
How to check Approval Status in UP Nivesh Mitra Portal
Applying for the Uttar Pradesh Nivesh Mitra single Window system government of UP Nivesh Mitra Portal, your application form will be cross-checked by the officials. If all the information in the application form will be found correct, it will be liable for acceptance. You need to follow The below steps to know the approval of your application form of Nivesh Mitra Portal, Uttar Pradesh:
- Firstly visit the official website of Nivesh Mitra, Uttar Pradesh from the link – niveshmitra.up.nic.in.
- After clicking on the above link, you will get the option of Know Your Approvals.
- Now you will have to choose the question for approvals such as Name, Operation Type, Local Authority Name, Number Of Employees, Voltage Required, Email Id, Mobile Number, District Name, Ownership Details, Verification Code, etc. And click on the Proceed button.
- Thus you will be able to know the Approval Status of Your Application Form.
Also Read: Driving Licence Slot Booking Online
Nivesh Mitra UP Helpline Number
Helpline Number- 0522-2238902, 2237582, 2237583
Email Id- [email protected]
How to Login the investor in the UP Nivesh Mitra portal?
Through this link, you easily login to the portal niveshmitra.up.nic.in
How to give Grievance Redressal in UP Nivesh Mitra Portal?
1. First, click on the niveshmitra.up.nic.in the portal link.
2. Then you will be redirected to the UP Nivesh Mitra portal home page then click on the option Grievance Redressal.
3. After that, a new page will open where you have to enter the details like Company Name, Mobile number, subject, topic and problem after that filling the all information click on the submit button.
How to access the Uttar Pradesh Nivesh Mitra Dashboard?
On the home page, you have to click on the dashboard option then you can access the Nivesh Mitra dashboard.
Uttar Pradesh Nivesh Mitra Scheme Statistics
Registered users: 105173
Registered enterprises: 131167
Applications received: 95047
Applications disposed: 87649
Query raised: 2103
In progress department: 5295
You May Like
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2022 & 4th Installment Date
- jkepds ration card 2022 new list village wise @ jk.epds.nic.in
- Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Apply Online @ jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in पेट्रोल सब्सिडी 2022 Registration Form
- JKepds – Jammu Kashmir New Ration Card List @ jk.epds.nic.in
- e shram card online registration & Download at e Shram Portal 2021