Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021: Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of the State. This Udyami Yojana 2021 Bihar aims to provide loans to youths of the state who want to start their own businesses. On Friday, Chief Minister Nitish Kumar started two schemes viz., Mukhyamantri Mahila Udyami Yojana and Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana. After starting these schemes for youths of Bihar, many people applied to take loans.
This article will provide all important details on Bihar Chief Minister Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021 Online Registration, Application Process, Status of the Application, Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2021 List, and other important aspects related to the particular scheme. So citizens who want to avail of these schemes must read this article carefully.
Before filling the application, read the application form thoroughly and bring all the required documents with you. Download the application form for more details. According to the SC / ST / OBC CM Entrepreneurs Scheme, applications will be accepted online only.
Bihar Covid Vaccine Registration For 18 Years
- 1 Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Details
- 2 Bihar Udyami Yojana 2021 Online Highlights
- 3 Key Facts of Bihar Mukhyamantri Mahila & Yuva Udyami Yojana 2021
- 4 Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Online Application Form 2021
- 5 Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Bihar Sarkar Application Form
- 6 Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Documents Required for Bihar Mukhymantri Udyami Yojana 2021
- 8 Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Online Apply Process
- 9 Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Helpline Number
Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Details
Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021: The Chief Minister of Bihar has started the online registration process for youths belonging to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category. Under this scheme, people belonging to any of these categories will be able to get a certain loan amount to enhance or open a new business. The government of Bihar has allocated Rs. 102 crore for Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021 for Youths and Women. Benefits of Udyamai Yonan will be provided to the citizens of the Bihar state only.
If you are lying between the ages of 18 years and 50 years, you will be given the benefits of these schemes. Apart from this, an applicant must have any of these qualifications from 10+2 or Intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic Diploma, or equivalent qualification. After the launch of the Bihr CM Udyami Yojana, government officials expect that the rate of unemployment will be decreased drastically. Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Bihar will provide Rs. 1000000 where you will have to pay interest on Rs. 500000 amount only while the rest 500000 amount will be provided by the government as a grant.
Bihar Udyami Yojana 2021 Online Highlights
|Scheme Name||Bihar CM Udyamami Yojana 2021|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of the State Sri Nitish Kumar|
|Launched On Date||18 June 2021|
|Implement in||Bihar State|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Bihar|
|Benefits||A Loan Amount of 10 lakh to the People Belong to the Scheduled Caste, & Scheduled|
|Aim||Promotion of Industries in the State of Bihar|
|Incentives||Rs. 10 Lakh|
Also Read: Birth Certificate Download Online Bihar
Key Facts of Bihar Mukhyamantri Mahila & Yuva Udyami Yojana 2021
To encourage women in Bihar for enterprise, Chief Minister Sri Nitish Kumar has started the Mahila Udyami Yojana to establish their own business from Rs. 1000000 lakh amount. Women can avail of this grant by applying through an online application process. Following are key points to know regarding the Bihar Mukhymatry Mahila Udyami Yojana:
- For Chief Minister Mahila Udyami Yojana, the government has allocated Rs. 400 crore.
- This scheme will make the women self-reliant and empowered.
- After the launch of this scheme, the employment rate in the state of Bihar will be reduced to a higher percentage.
- The age of the applicant of the Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana must be between 18 and 50 years.
- Education qualification for the particular scheme must be Intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic Diploma, or any equivalent degree.
- This scheme will also provide the support of many other people who will be linked with the business started by the beneficiaries.
- Benefits under the Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021 will be Rs. 10,00,000 where Rs. 5,00,000 will be provided by the state government as a grant while Rs. 5,00,000 will be provided a loan amount at the minimized interest rate.
- Women entrepreneurs will not have to pay any interest rate under the loan amount taken from Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Bihar.
- You will have to pay the loan amount taken from the government in 84 installments.
- This scheme will also be greatly helpful for jobless people to keep their livelihood.
- For training & projects under Mukhyamntri Udyami Yojana, the government will provide an amount of Rs. 25,000.
Also Read: Bihar Land Map Record Jamabandi
Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Online Application Form 2021
From 1st of June 2021 Bihar Government has started the online registration process for Mukhyamantri Udyamau Yojana for youths and women living in the state. This scheme will provide loans for the people who belong to the categories of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes. While persons who come from the OBC category will not be able to apply for the Chief Minister Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021 for now.
For further updates on Bihar Mukhyamantri Yojana, you need to keep checking our website on a daily basis. One who wants to apply for the Mukhyamantri Udyami Scheme should not give any guarantee. Just after the launch of this scheme, approximately 80000 people will be benefitted. You need to check the official website of the Mukhyamantri Udyamani Yojana for Youths & Women to apply for it through online mode.
Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Bihar Sarkar Application Form
Udyami Yojana Bihar 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Bihar Youth & Women Udyami Yojana to strengthen the position of these categories in the state, you must have to satisfy the following eligibility conditions. Read the below points to know the eligibility criteria of Bihar Mukhyamntri Udyami Yojana:
- You must be a citizen of the state of Bihar.
- You must have a current bank account.
- The age of the applicant must not be more than 50 years and less than 18 years.
- You need to have an educational qualification of at least 10+2/ Intermediate, ITI, Polytechnic, Diploma, or Equivalent Qualification.
- People who come from Scheduled caste & Scheduled Tribes will be able to apply for the particular scheme.
- This scheme is available for partnership firms, a proprietorship firm, & LLP/ Private firms.
Documents Required for Bihar Mukhymantri Udyami Yojana 2021
During the submission of the Bihar CM Udyami Yojana, you will have a requirement of the set of certain documents. Following are the documents required for the Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana for Women and Youths:
- Matric Certificate
- Intermediate OR Equivalent Qualification Certificate
- Signature of the Candidate
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photographs
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Online Apply Process
Mukhyamnatri Udyami Yojana application process will be completed on various steps such as registration, login, & detailed application form. Follow the below steps to apply for the Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana 2021:
- Step 1: Firstly, you will have to visit the official website of the Bihar Udyamu Yojana – Startup.bihar.gov.in.
- Step 2: After clicking on the above link, you will be able to get the homepage of the particular website.
- Step 3: People should reach the Udyami Yojana Registration section mentioned on the particular page.
- Step 4: Now you will get a registration page where you should enter the details such as name, mobile number, age, gender, Aadhar Number, application type, etc., And click on the submit button.
- Step 5: Now you will be able to get an OTP on your mobile number.
- Step 6: Enter that OTP on a relevant space and verify your mobile number.
- Step 7: Now your registration of the Bihar Mukhyamantri Yojana will be completed successfully.
Also Read: Nfsa Ration Card Status Check Bihar
Application Form Filling Process
- Step 8: Applicants will be sent a login detail and password to their registered email IDs.
- Step 9: Enter these login & password to a relevant space and proceed.
- Step 10: After the login, you will have to enter details such as the name of the applicant, gender, date of birth, parent’s name, marital status, Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Email IF, Caste, Educational Qualification, Type of Application, etc. And click on the Save button.
- Step 11: Enter details on your education such as board’s name, roll number, passing year, & subjects along with the proficiency qualification details such as institution name, year, trade, & duration.
- Step 12: Also, enter your family details such as the profession of the applicant, monthly income, profession detail, annual monthly income, the main profession of the family, government’s job details (if it exists in the family). And add these details in your application form.
- Step 14: Now you should also enter the details of your organization, project, finances, etc., as per the need. And click on the Save button.
- Step 15: Lastly, you will have to upload all essential documents such as the applicant’s photo, sign’s photo, canceled cheque, training, PAN Card, High Certificate, the Intermediate Certificate, the Domicile Certificate, agreement slip of the particular land where you want to start the business, etc.
- Step 16: After filling in all these details in your application form, you will have to recheck these details and click on the Verify option.
- Step 17: Submit your Bihar Mukhyamantri Udyami Yojana Application form.
- Step 18: Take the printout of the receipt of the Bihar Mukhyamantri Yojana for future references.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Udyami Yojana Helpline Number
Udyami Yojana Helpline Number – 1800 345 6214
Address: Industries Department Vikas Bhawan, New Secretariat, Bailey Road, Patna.
Contact email: [email protected]
CM Yuva Udyami Yojana Faqs
What is the official website of Udyami Yojana?
The official website of Chief Minister Udyami Yojana Bihar is www.udyami.bihar.gov.in.
Who is eligible for Chief Minister Udayami Yojana?
This Mukhyamantri Udayami Yojana Scheme belonging to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe category
You May Like