YSR Vahana Mitra Online Apply procedure has closed So the government has released YSR Vahana Mitra Eligibility List and payment status checks at the Navasakam portal. The Honourable Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh ‘Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy’ has launched Jagananna Vahana Mitra Scheme Last Year. AP Vahana Mitra Scheme directly focuses on cab & auto drivers. As it aims to provide monetary help to these drivers. Last year this monetary help was provided to 2,36,343 drivers.
Total 10,000 Rs will be granted as a token for repair & maintenance of vehicles under the YSR Vahana Mitra Pathakam Only self-owned auto & cab drivers can apply for this scheme by visiting the official website navasakam.ap.gov.in. As this initiative was very successful in the first phase, the government of AP has launched the YSR Vahana Mitra Third Phase on 15th June 2021. In this article, we will share with you ap YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Guidelines, application procedure, required documents, eligible criteria, YSR Vahana Mitra Eligibility List, and YSR Vahana Mitra Payment Status.
YSR Vahana Mitra పథకానికి దరఖాస్తు చేసుకుని ఉండి ఎవరికైతే
డబ్బులు పడలేదో వారు మారలా దరఖాస్తు చెసుకోవచ్చు. ప్రభుత్వం దరఖాస్తు చెసుకొనదుకు 6-7-2021 వరుకు పొడిగిచడం జరిగిది.
Also Read: Jagananna Thodu Scheme Details in Telugu
- 1 YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Details
- 2 AP YSR Vahana Mitra Overview
- 3 YSR Vahana Mitra Eligibility Criteria
- 4 AP Vahana Mitra 2021 Required Documents
- 5 YSR Vahana Mitra Apply Online 2021
- 6 YSR Vahana Mitra Application Form Download
- 7 YSR Vahana Mitra Payment Status
- 8 YSR Vahana Mitra Release Date
- 9 YSR Vahana Mitra Eligibility List 2021
- 10 Andhra Pradesh Vahana Mitra Scheme 1st Phase Analysis
- 11 AP Vahana Mitra FAQs
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Details
The date of applying to YSR Vahana Mitra is extended to June 9th. The Government has received around 12000 applications in total till now. On 9th November 2020, the first installment was released to around 11,500 drivers. In total government expenditure under this scheme is around ₹500 crore.
AP YSR Vahana Mitra Overview
|Name of the Scheme||Andhra Pradesh, YSR Vahana Mitra scheme|
|Launched by the State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Ongoing Phase of scheme||YSR Scheme is in its third phase.|
|Application Forms||Out now.|
|YSR Vahana Mitra Last Date||9th June 2021|
|Third Phase Amount Release Date||June 15th, 2021|
|Third Phase Amount||Released|
|Aims to provide benefit to||Auto/cab drivers who are economically weak.|
|Main objectives||₹10,000 annually helps economically weak auto/taxi drivers.|
Also Read: Jagananna Thodu Scheme Details in Telugu
YSR Vahana Mitra Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a major i.e., he/she must have attained 18 years of age.
- Only permanent residents of the state of Andhra Pradesh can apply for the AP Vahana Mitra Scheme.
- The applicants must be under low the income category i.e., below the poverty line.
- Applicants must have a Meeseva certificate and his/her name should be listed on a white ration card.
- Applicants must be taxi/auto drivers by profession.
AP Vahana Mitra 2021 Required Documents
- Aadhaar Card of the applicants
- Driving license of the applicants
- Aadhaar card and driving license must be linked together.
- Proper documents of Vehicle proving applicant, the owner of the vehicle i.e., auto/taxi.
- Certificate of Income stating that applicant is below the poverty line
- Applicants must have an unhampered bank account within 15days of applying to the scheme.
YSR Vahana Mitra Apply Online 2021
The applying procedure for the AP Vahana Mitra 2021 is stated we have given below step by step, the process completely, please go through it carefully.
- Visit the official RTO website of Andhra Pradesh state i.e., aptransport.org
- As you enter the website, kindly look for the notifications board on the homepage of the website.
- Tap on the link suggesting ‘Financial assistance for owner cum driver of cab/auto’.
- Now, you will be directed to all new webpage
- On the new webpage select the ‘online applications section’ option among a variety of available options.
- Now, the YSR Vahana Mitra application will be on your screen.
- Kindly fill in all the asked details carefully
- After filling the application kindly press the review button to recheck all the details.
- Press the ‘submit button.
- The ID of the application and various other information will be available on the screen after submitting the application.
- Kindly save the page and take a printout of it, for future uses.
YSR Vahana Mitra Application Form Download
Also Read: YSR Housing Scheme 2021- Beneficiary List
YSR Vahana Mitra Payment Status
Andhra Pradesh Government has released the third Phase of the YSR Vahana Mitra amount on June 15th 2021 we know that already two payments has done
YSR Vahana Mitra Release Date
Vahana Mitra Pathakam Third Phase Amount Release date June 15th 2021
YSR Vahana Mitra Eligibility List 2021
As per the G.O, NO 26 YSR Vahana Mitra Eligibility List will be displayed at Sachivalayam on June 1st, 2021 Eligibility list, and Ineligibility list. If your not eligible check the below video.
Andhra Pradesh Vahana Mitra Scheme 1st Phase Analysis
|A total number of registered applications:||2,39,957|
|Total number of verified application:||2,39,957|
|Total number of approved applications:||2,36,356|
|Total number of scanned applications:||2,36,344|
|The total number of released applications:||2,36,335|
AP Vahana Mitra FAQs
Q1: How much financial help is being provided under the Vahana Mitra scheme?
A1: A total of₹10000 annually is being given to taxi/auto drivers under this YSR Vahana Mitra scheme.
Q2: What is the current status of the Vahana Mitra scheme?
A2: The AP Vahana Mitra scheme is in its third phase and the online application process is on.
Q3: What is the official website to apply under Vahana Mitra Scheme?
A3: The official website to apply under the Andhra Pradesh Vahana Mitra scheme in the Andhra Pradesh RTO website aptransport.org
Q4: How much amount of financial help under the Vahana Mitra scheme 2021?
A4: The total amount of ₹500 crores has been spent by the Government of Andhra Pradesh under the Vahana Mitra scheme till now.
You May Like