Jagananna Fellowship: APSSDC full form Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation has announced good news for AP students in the form of an APSSDC Summer Fellowship with a monthly stipend of 25,000 Rupees. Application last date The interested students who pursued and pursuing UG and PG in top universities can apply for the APSSDC Jagananna Fellowship Program. The government has launched the Jagananna summer fellowship program to expose students to the different state and central government schemes. The following article explains the details of the summer fellowship 2021 program, Jagananna fellowship eligible criteria, application procedure, and status checking.
APSSDC Jagananna Summer Fellowship Program 2021 Latest News
Interested students can apply for APSSDC Jagananna Fellowship Program applicants should make sure that their resumes are sent before 18th May 2021.
Covid 19 Vaccine Self Registration for 18+
Jagananna Summer Fellowship Program
Let us see the key highlights of the Jagananna Fellowship Program launched by the AP State Government.
- The students should work out on different topics like Navaratnalu, Agricultural Supply Chain and Value Addition, Atmanirbhar Bharat & PLI Scheme, APSSDC Self-Revenue Generation.
- Any student who is pursuing graduation, post-graduation, or relevant courses can apply for the Jagananna Fellowship at apssdc in. However, the best 15 candidates will be shortlisted after conducting the assessment and interview.
- The selected students should undergo the Jagananna fellowship program 2021 for three months. The chosen candidates should attend the induction fellowship program for the first three days online.
- Moreover, the students can do the ap fellowship program right from their homes without going anywhere.
Also Read: AP CFMS Bill Status at cfms.ap.gov.in login
APSSDC Jagananna Summer Fellowship Program Important Details
|Scheme Name||APSSDC Jagananna Summer Fellowship Program|
|APSSDC full form||Andhra Pradesh State Skill Development Corporation|
|Summer Fellowship the Last Date to Apply||18th May 2021|
|Jagananna Fellowship Shortlisted Applications Date||20th May 2021|
|Interview Schedule||21st – 22nd May 2021|
|The final candidates selected list on||26th May 2021|
|Reporting online Date||1st June 2021|
|Jagananna Summer Fellowship Stipend||25,000 Rupees|
Jagananna Fellowship Program Eligible Criteria
The interested candidates apply for the Jagananna summer fellowship program scheme should fulfill the following eligibility criteria for the summer fellowship program. Let us see the eligibility criteria, as shown below.
- The candidates should complete them Under Graduation and Post-Graduation from premier institutes like IISC, IIMS, SPAs, NITS, BITS, and other international institutes in any discipline are eligible to apply for Jagananna Fellowship apssdc in.
- The students currently pursuing their UG and PG programs can also apply for the fellowship program.
- The students applying for the fellowship should have a deep and critical understanding of varied topics like social impact, job creation, small business development, and scalable solutions.
- Applications from all the specializations and institutions will be considered.
- Only the top 15 candidates will be shortlisted for the Jagananna fellowship program.
Jagananna Fellowship Program Important Dates
The interested applicants can find out the below dates for their reference.
- The last date to submit Jagananna Summer Fellowship applications is by 18th May 2021.
- APSSDC will display the shortlisted applications on 20th May 2021.
- The interview will be scheduled for the shortlisted candidates from 21st May to 22nd May 2021.
- The final list of the selected candidates in the personal discussion will be displayed on 26th May 2021.
- The selected candidates should report on 1st June 2021.
Jagananna Summer Fellowship Program Apply Procedure
The candidates eligible for the fellowship program can find out the below procedure to apply for the Jagananna Summer Fellowship Program.
- According to the official notification given by the APSSDC, the applicants are not required to fill any online registration form or upload any documents.
- The applicants can directly send their resumes to email@example.com.
- The applicants should make sure that their resumes are sent before 18th May 2021.
Jagananna Fellowship Application Status at apssdc.in
Let us see the procedure to track the Jagananna Fellowship application status of the Program sponsored by the AP State Government.
- As discussed, the candidates should send their resumes to the following mail id of APSSDC.
- After sending their resumes, the applicants should check the APSSDC Official Website on 20th May 2021.
- You can find all the details of the shortlisted candidates on the website.
APSSDC Jagananna Summer Fellowship Program FAQs
APSSDC Jagananna Summer Fellowship Program helpline number?
The candidates can dial toll-free number 18004252422 regarding any queries about the program or the application process.
What is the mail id to send a resume to apply for Jagananna Fellowship Program?
The interested students can forward their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the last date to submit the applications for the APSSDC Jagananna Fellowship Program?
The last date to submit the applications for the Summer Fellowship Program is on 18th May 2021.
Where do the applicants can find the results of the shortlisted candidates for the Jagananna Fellowship Program?
The APSSDC will display the list of the shortlisted candidates on its official website.
what is the official website of Jagananna Fellowship apssdc in
Jagananna summer fellowship program official website is apssdc.in is the official website
You May Like