Delhi Health Assistant Vacancy 2021: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there has been a shortage of medical professionals all over the country and especially in Delhi. The Chief Minister of Delhi, Arvind Kejriwal has announced on 16th June 2021 that the state will be training and recruiting about 5000 Delhi health assistants for giving emergency medical services to patients during the expected third wave of the Corona pandemic. According to the announcement, the registration for recruitment of community Delhi medical assistants will begin from 17th June 2021 and continue till 22nd June 2021.
The Delhi Nursing Registration Online entire process will be done online on their official website health.delhigovt.nic.in or revenue.delhi.gov.in. All aspirants must note that the selection will be done on a sequential basis which means people who register first will be preferred first. The training will be of two weeks duration. Read this article carefully to know all details of the Delhi Health Assistant Salary, Delhi Health Assistant Online Apply process, etc.
Delhi State Health Mission Recruitment 2021
Delhi Nursing Assistant job Selection is done on a sequential basis, which means first come first served. Delhi Govt Nursing Assistant will start from 28 June 2021 at nine hospitals affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in Delhi
Delhi Medical / Health Assistant Training Program Details
In order to fulfill the emergency need for medical assistants during the third COVID-19 wave which is likely to hit India in the coming months, the Delhi Government is training and hiring these community medical assistants all across the state. All these trainees will be given detailed training in first aid, nursing, paramedical support, home care, vaccination, sample collection, life care, and similar such areas.
This medical training will be for a total duration of two weeks and will start from 28 June 2021 at nine hospitals affiliated with the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University in Delhi. Each batch will be consisting of 500 trainees. As per the announcement made by Arvind Kejriwal, all these trained medical personnel will only assist doctors in the Corona related treatment and procedures. They cannot practice on their own.
Delhi Health Assistant Online Apply Highlights
|Notification Name||Delhi Health Assistant Vacancy 2021|
|Notification Release Date||On 16 June 2021|
|Application Last Date||No last Date (selected on a first come first serve basis)|
|Educational Qualification||Must Be 12th Class Passed|
|Age Criteria||Minimum 18 Years|
|Total Number of Posts||5000|
|Delhi Health Assistant Salary||Rs. 10000 to 15000 Monthly|
|Online application start date||17th June 2021|
|Job Training Start Date||28 June 2021|
Also Read: Delhi Covid Vaccine Registration 18+
How To Apply For Delhi Health Assistant Recruitment 2021
In order to register for the training, you need to follow the guidelines given below:
- Step 1: Open the official website of the Delhi Government by entering health.delhigovt.nic.in or revenue.delhi.gov.in in your browser.
- Step 2: On the Delhi Health Assistant Home page, you will find a link saying Registration open for free Training to become Health Assistants
- Step 3: Click on Delhi Health Assistant Apply Link. It will open the Delhi Health Vacancy 2021 Registration page.
- Step 4: Here you will be required to enter details such as name, date of birth, address, mobile number, Aadhar number, constituency under which your area is included, email ID, educational details, experience (if you have any), and the priority list of you preferred training institutes.
- Step 5: After you enter all this information, click on the Submit button to complete your Delhi Health Assistant registration process.
- Step 6: The Delhi Government Healthcare Team will connect with you to update you about further details.
Delhi Health Assistant Online Application Link
Also Read: One Nation One Ration Card Apply Online
Here we gave both official website application links health.delhigovt.nic.in, revenue.delhi.gov.in.
Delhi Medical Health Assistant Selection Criteria
The Applicants must meet the following criteria to qualify for medical training:
- The candidate must have completed 10 + 2 classes (12th Std) from any Delhi Government recognized board at the time of application.
- They must have completed 18 years of age as of the date of registration.
- The candidates will be selected on a first come first serve basis.
Also Read: Kisan Credit Card Registration Status Check
Delhi Community Nursing Assistants Payment Structure
It must be noted that all the students who successfully complete the nursing, first aid, home care, and life-saving training will be eligible for working as Delhi medical assistants only in Delhi. All such assistants will be called by the Delhi government for duty as and when needed. This will further depend on the number of cases and the availability of medical staff. For this duty, the community Delhi Health assistants will be paid according to the number of days that they have worked. It must be noted that they will not receive any fixed monthly salary.
Delhi Health Assistant Faqs
Delhi 5000 health assistant vacancy how to apply?
You can apply through the official portal by clicking on the “Registration open for free Training to become Health Assistants” link.
You May Like