Delhi Birth certificate is a document issued by the Delhi Government that records the Birth of a Child. It serves as proof of an individual’s age and Identity. In this article you can get to know the details about what is use reason to obtain Birth Certificate Delhi, who can register, the Documents required, and how to get a birth certificate in Delhi.
From here you can apply for a birth certificate online in Delhi after completed download a birth certificate from www.ndmc.gov.in we shared it below.
Birth Certificate Online Delhi
Birth Certificate Delhi is now a very important certificate, as it is useful in many ways. It just looks like a small paper but it contains the most important information about your life such as your name and date of birth, your parent’s full name, and as well as the city of birth, which serves as proof of your birth.
It is also useful for
- Obtaining a Driving License
- Age proof for marriage
- Age proof for employment
- Registering in NPR (National Population Register)
Delhi Birth Certificate Overview
|Article Name||Birth Certificate Delhi Online|
|Portal Name||New Delhi Municipal Council Online Birth and Death Services|
|Mode Registration||Online / Offline|
Birth Certificate Delhi Act 1955
Registration of Birth of a Minor Child at an Indian Consulate Under section 4(1) of the Citizenship Act 1955. It got mandatory to Register Birth in India and a law enacted called Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969.
Child who has born need to apply for a Birth Certificate and its better for a child, who can Register his Birth at his Minor Age.
- If Birth occurs in hospitals: nursing homes or health centre.
- If the birth occurs in the house: the head of the house needs to register.
- If the birth occurs in jail: the jail charge needs to register.
Also Read: Birth Certificate Online Tamilnadu Download
Government Fee Structure
There are different fee structures on registration of Delhi Birth Certificate and its completely depend on the time, when you register.
|Within 21 Days||No Free|
|After 21-30 days||Rs. 7/-|
|After 30 days but within 1 year||Rs. 10/-|
|After 1 year||Rs 15/- and SDM order from Local Area|
|To register the name in the birth certificate||Rs. 10/-|
|For Birth certificate copy||Rs 20/-|
|To search any old record||Rs 7/-|
Required Documents for Online Birth Certificate
Essential documents required for applying the Delhi Birth certificate.
- If the Birth takes place at the hospital:
- Register code is needed.
- If the birth takes place at home:
- The candidate needs to approach the concerned office and inform in writing. Later it will get verified and certificates will be issued by the officers.
- Address Proof
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Driving License
- Bank Certificate
- Post Office Pass Book
- Electricity Bill
- NOTE: (Anyone Proof is enough)
- Aadhar cards of parents
- Basic details:
- Name of the parent
- Date of the birth of the child
- Hospital discharge certificate
- In case of late registration
- A notary is required indicating the Date and place of birth, Name of parents.
- A request letter from father/mother
- The required details as above mentioned.
Also Read: Bihar Land Record ROR, Jamabandi Khasra Copy
Online Birth Certificate Delhi Search Procedure
Following is the Online Application procedure for Delhi Birth Certificate.
- Firstly, visit the official website: ndmc.gov.in
- On the home page, you can see the various options there and in the top of the screen you can find one option called “Online Services”
- Click on that, a dropdown list will appear in that click on “Birth Certificate”
- A new window will open and you need to enter the details and click on the search button.
NOTE: Online procedure for Registration is not available, so you can apply it by visiting the concerned office near you.
Re-Print Delhi Birth Certificate
You want Re-Print the Birth Certificate? Ok cool you are in write place by doing this simple steps yo can reprint you birth certificate
- Click the Official website eservices.ndmc.gov.in.
- After clicking the above link you will redirect to the Birth certificate Reprint page.
- Then Enter your register mobile number in the box
- Enter Capture then click on the Search button
Also Read: Birth certificate Maharashtra
FAQ Birth Certificate Delhi
How can I correct my Name or Date of Birth?
If you want to correct your date of birth
1. You need to obtain the first ‘Birth Certificate Update/Correction’ form from the municipal corporation office.
2. Approach the officer with an Affidavit from the local notary, to change the Name/date of birth.
3. Fill the correction form and submit it to the municipal corporation.
Whether the corrections are allowed after registration?
Corrections and cancellations are allowed under the provisions of section 15 of the Act. You can correct your information even after registration or after getting a Birth Certificate.
What if I don’t have a Birth certificate in India?
In India, Birth certificate became mandatory, if you don’t have a Birth certificate then you may face problems in getting a Driving license, even in getting married. So make sure that you need to have a Birth certificate for Sure.
You May Like
- Bhamashah Card, How to Apply and Download, Status
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme First Instalment Status
- TS Online Sand Booking & Vehicle Registration
- Delhi Widow Pension Scheme Online Apply and Status
- Bhoomi Karnataka Land Records Online