rythu bharosa status 2021: rythu bharosa payment status 2021 you can check now through the ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in and ap government will release the ysr rythu bharosa 2nd installment amount 4000rs will release today at 11 am. The YSR rythu bharosa is one of the most important schemes in nine welfare schemes initiated by the Andhra Pradesh Government. This rythu bharosa pathakam will directly benefit small tenant farmers of the state. The government of Andhra Pradesh had announced annual Rupees 13,500 subsidy to the farmers in three installments under this YSR rythu Bharosa Scheme so check the rythu bharosa status 2021.
ysr rythu bharosa is a hit scheme. The first installments have benefited over 10 million people. In 2021 ysr rythu bharosa 2nd installment is on its way, this time the Andhra Government will provide 4000 rupees. The PM Kisan Yojana and YSR Bharosa scheme is going hand in hand. In 2021 both central and state government has come together to shape the agricultural sector in the state of Andhra Pradesh, by providing financial assistance in each crop season over the year through the YSR Bharosa Scheme.
ysr rythu bharosa latest news
The Andhra Pradesh government will release the rythu bharosa amount today at 11 am.
కౌలు రైతులు మరియు కొత్తగా దరఖాస్తు చేసుకున్నా రైతులు కి ఈనెల 26వ తేదీన రైతు భరోసా రెండో విడత డబ్బులు ఇవ్వనున్నారు.
- 1 ysr rythu bharosa latest news
- 2 rythu bharosa 2nd installment date 2021
- 3 YSR the Bharosa Scheme details
- 4 ysr rythu bharosa Important dates
- 5 YSR rythu Bharosa Eligibility criteria
- 6 YSR rythu Bharosa scheme non-eligible criteria
- 7 rythu bharosa status 2021 details
- 8 rythu bharosa payment status 2021
- 9 rythu bharosa status 2021 – Link Active
- 10 rythu bharosa status 2021 FAQ’s
rythu bharosa 2nd installment date 2021
ysr rythu bharosa 2nd instalment date 2021 is 26th October 2021. This article will provide information regarding the ysr rythu bharosa scheme. As it will include details about, the objectives of the rythu bharosa, the ysr rythu bharosa beneficiaries list under this scheme, installment dates of financial aid, the rythu bharosa status 2021 of the YSR raithu Bharosa scheme. The folks and our beloved farmers must look into this entire article carefully to acquire complete understandings of the YSR raithu Bharosa scheme.
YSR the Bharosa Scheme details
- First, to increase the participation of tenant farmers in agriculture activities.
- Secondly, to wipe out the debt burden on the small farmers
- To make farmers and the agriculture sector of Andhra Pradesh self-reliant.
- To increase the agriculture output of Andhra Pradesh, making it food surplus once again.
- The agriculture sector is the primary sector of Andhra Pradesh, YSR rythu Bharosa scheme can be a game-changer as its main objective is to strengthen the agricultural sector.
- This scheme is launched to encourage substantial farming across the state.
ysr rythu bharosa Important dates
|Scheme Name||YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme|
|Article Title||YSR Rythu Bharosa Status|
|Department||Department of Agricultural and Farmer Welfare|
|rythu bharosa total amount||13,500/- per annum|
|First installment Amount||5500+2000=7,500|
|Second installment Amount||Rs 4,000|
|Rythu Bharosa 1st Installment Date||13th May 2021|
|ysr rythu bharosa 2nd installment date||26th October 2021|
|Rythu Bharosa 3rd Installment Date||January 2022|
|ysr rythu bharosa status||Released|
|వైఎస్సార్ రైతు భరోసా Official Website||ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in|
YSR rythu Bharosa Eligibility criteria
The YSR rythu Bharosa Scheme is for farmers of Andhra Pradesh. The State Government wants to make a transparent strategy to directly benefit the eligible farmers. To make it feasible, the state government of Andhra Pradesh has generated a list of criteria to mark the eligibility of applicants under the YSR rythu Bharosa scheme. The applicants must fulfil the criteria listed below to gain benefit from the scheme.
- Farmers owning farmable land in the state of Andhra Pradesh. These farmers will be eligible for the YSR rythu Bharosa scheme.
- The farmers enrolled under PM-Kisan Yojana are also eligible for the YSR rythu Bharosa scheme.
- The tenants farming on endowed temple lands or inam lands are also regarded as eligible for the YSR rythu Bharosa scheme.
- The farmers owning a small piece of land and an agricultural tenant are also eligible are this scheme.
YSR rythu Bharosa scheme non-eligible criteria
While implementing the YSR rythu Bharosa scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government has Taken full measures to avoid confusion, conflict, and corruption in the people of Andhra Pradesh. Therefore the exclusion list has been generated. The people and professionals who come under the exclusion list are as follows –
- The person receiving a government pension over rupees 10000 monthly is evaluated as non-eligible for the YSR rythu Bharosa scheme. (except group ‘D’, class 4th or a multi-tasking employee)
- The tax paying individual are not included among beneficiaries of YSR Bharosa scheme.
- The person who converted his/her farmland for other industrial, residential and commercial usage cannot avail benefits from the YSR Bharosa scheme.
- Doctors, Engineers, Architectures, lawyers and other professionals are also excluded.
- The former or present member of Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, and state legislative assembly or legislative council of state is not eligible for this YSR rythu Bharosa scheme.
rythu bharosa status 2021 details
The Andhra Pradesh Government and Indian Government have combined their farmer beneficiary programs, together with helping 10 million farmers across the State. The scheme promises rupees 13500 per annum for 5 years to each eligible farming family. In the year 2021, rupees 2300 will be paid to each farming family every two months over the year.
rythu bharosa payment status 2021
Our farmer brother and sister now can easily check their rythu bharosa payment status 2021 by visiting a special link provided by us. This link directly navigates our farmer brother to check the rythu bharosa status 2021 on the government portal. To check your rythu bharosa payment status simply follow the steps given below
- Visit ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in enter captcha code and follow the human verification norms.
- Enter your aadhar and UID number to ensure authentication.
- If the UID number is not available you can check it through your bank account number too.
- By clicking, the rythu bharosa status will be on your screen.
rythu bharosa status 2021 – Link Active
rythu bharosa status 2021 FAQ’s
rythu bharosa 2nd installment date 2021
rythu bharosa 2nd installment amount will release today 26th October 2021.
You May Like