PM Kusum Yojana Registration: PM Kusum Yojana 2022 is one of the most important schemes of the central government.PM Kusum Yojana scheme is going to be hugely beneficial for the farmers of India. Under PM Kisan Urja Suraksha Evam Utthan Mahabhiyan, the government will provide solar pumps to the farmers at subsidized rates. If anyone wants to take the benefit of the Pradhan Mantri KUSUM Scheme, he/ she will have to apply for the scheme. This article is going to cover all important details on the PM KUSUM Scheme including the eligibility criteria of the scheme, application process, scheme benefits, required documents, etc.
PM solar yojana will help the central government & the state government in replacing the 3 crore petrol and diesel irrigation pumps with solar energy pumps. In the first phase of PM KUSUM, 1.75 lakh conventional irrigation pumps of the country will turn into solar panels.
The Prime Minister-Kusum advised all farmers who have applied for the scheme not to visit fraudulent websites and not to make any payments. The Pradhan Mantri-Kusum scheme is being implemented by state government departments.
- 1 PM Kusum Yojana Details 2022
- 2 PM Kusum Yojana Highlights
- 3 Benefits of PM-KUSUM Yojana 2022
- 4 KUSUM Yojana Important Documents
- 5 Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- 6 PM Kusum Yojana Online Registration and Apply
- 7 PM KUSUM Yojana Beneficiary List
- 8 PM Kusum Yojana Helpline Number
- 9 MNRE Kusum Scheme Faqs
PM Kusum Yojana Details 2022
PM KUSUM Yojana 2022 application forms can be submitted through both online and offline modes. If you want to check the beneficiary list of the Pradhan Mantri KUSUM Yojana, you will have to visit the official website of the RREC. All those citizens who are keen to take land on lease for setting up a solar power plant can get the list of applicants from the website of (RREC). After applying for the PM KUSUM Yojana, you need to fill in the application form by using the correct information in the portal. A registration ID will be generated after the online registration of the Prime Minister KUSUM Scheme. While launching the PM KUSUM Scheme, Agriculture Minister of India Shri Narendra Singh Tomar informed that more than 20 lakh farmers are going to be benefitted from the particular scheme by receiving the standalone solar pumps for irrigation. Thus farmers will be able to get the production of solar energy in the useless land.
Click here to check the jagananna vidya deevena
PM Kusum Yojana Highlights
|Portal Name||PM – KUSUM Scheme|
|Department||Ministry of New & Renewable Energy – Government of India|
|Scheme Full Name||PM KUSUM – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthan Mahabhiyan|
|Launched By||Central Agriculture & Energy Ministry|
|Pm Kusum Yojana Launch Date||March 2019|
|Objective||To Provide Subsidy in the Solar Pump Installation|
|Scheme Category||PAN India|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 1,18,000|
|Application Status||Active now|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Application Form||given below|
|Kusum Yojana Official Website||mnre.gov.in|
Sarkari Yojana New List
- YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme 10,00Rs Status & Release Date
- up voter id card list download 2022 & apply online @ nvsp.in
- YSR Kapu Nestham Release Date 2022 & Selected List – Released
- Birth Certificate Haryana Download & Status – Janam Praman Patra
- e shram card online registration & Download at e Shram Portal 2022
Benefits of PM-KUSUM Yojana 2022
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthan Mahabhiyan will provide various advantages to the farmers according to the points given below:
- All the farmers of the country can take advantage of this PM KUSUM Yojana 2022.
- With the help of the PM – KUSUM Scheme, additional power can be generated by the farmers that will be used to provide electricity to other farmers as well.
- Under this scheme, farmers will be given 60% financial assistance from the central government for installing solar panels and the bank will provide 30% loan assistance and only the farmer will have to pay 10%.
- pm kusum solar yojana will provide 60% financial assistance from the central government side to the farmers while 30% loan assistance along with the payment of the farmer up to 10%.
- PM KUSUM Yojana is an important scheme for drought areas where farmers are usually unable to water down.
- There will be electricity for 24 hours by installing a solar plant. Due to which farmers can easily irrigate their fields.
- After the installation of the solar panels in the barren land, farmers will greatly be able to utilize their vacant land.
- The main objective of this scheme is to provide free electricity to the farmers of the country.
- This scheme will help the farmers in doubling their income.
- Farmers can generate electricity and send it to the grid.
- The central government has set a target of 17.5 lakh diesel pumps and 3 crore other conventional pumps (tubewells) into solar pumps in the coming 10 years.
- For the PM KUSUM Scheme, an initial budget of Rs 50,000 crore has been allocated by the government to install solar pumps.
KUSUM Yojana Important Documents
While applying for the PM Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthan Mahabhiyan Scheme, you must need a list of certain documents as mentioned below:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
- Bank Account Statement
- Passport Size Photographs
Pradhan Mantri Kusum Yojana Eligibility Criteria
For the successful verification of the PM KUSUM Yojana 2022, applicants must have to satisfy the following eligibility conditions:
- You must have permanent citizenship in India.
- The applicant can apply for 2 MW capacity in proportion to his land or the capacity which is directed by the distribution corporation.
- You can apply for a solar power plant from 0.5 MW to 2 MW capacity.
- Your profession must be a farmer.
- You must have an Aadhar Card.
- The farmer must have an active bank account in any nationalized or Sahkari or Regional Rural Bank.
Also Read: PM Kisan Yojana 9th Installment Date 2022
PM Kusum Yojana Online Registration and Apply
For this PM KUSUM Yojana, the interested beneficiaries should follow the method mentioned below
- Firstly the applicant has to go to the Official Website of the scheme.
- And after visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of registration “Online Registration”, click on this option.
- After this, all the information asked in the application form like Name, Address, Aadhaar number, Mobile Number, etc.
- Then after filling in the information finally click on the submit button.
- After successful registration, you will be given permission to deposit 10% cost of the solar pump through the department-approved suppliers.
- Thus, you can easily apply for pm kusum solar yojana 2022 and set up the Solar Pump on your land.
Note: Each state has its own website for the Kusum Solar Pump Scheme. The state government already has your details. So, if you want to apply for this scheme check your data and submit your application.
PM KUSUM Yojana Beneficiary List
Citizens who had applied for PM KUSUM Yojana 2022 can check the beneficiary list by following the steps given below:
- To check the names of selected applicants for setting up solar power plants under this pm kusum solar scheme, you have to go to the official website (given above) of this Solar Scheme.
- Now you will be able to find the homepage of the PM KUSUM Yojana official website.
- Here you should search for the option called “List of Registered Applications for KUSUM” and click on it.
- After clicking on this option, the list of selected applicants will open in front of you.
- Use the shortcut key Ctrl+F to search your name in the list easily.
Also Read: NREGA Job Card List 2021 – 2022
PM Kusum Yojana Helpline Number
For more information regarding the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthan Mahabhiyan Scheme, you can contact the officials through the following helpline numbers
Helpline Number – 011-24360404, 011 – 24360707
Kusum yojana toll free number – 18001803333
Official Website – www.mnre.gov.in
MNRE Kusum Scheme Faqs
What is the full form of the Kusum scheme?
PM Kusum scheme full form is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Urja Suraksha evem Utthan Mahabhiyan Scheme.
Kusum scheme launched in which year?
The PM-KUSUM Scheme was launched in 2019 by the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) Government of India with 3 components.
Under which ministry does the PM Kusum scheme run?
The PM Kusum scheme is run under the Ministry of New & Renewable Energy – Government of India
what is the Kusum solar yojana official website?
The official web portal of the Kusum Yojana is the mnre.gov.in
kusum yojana online registration 2022 process?
In this article, we have discussed kusum yojana online registration 2022 check it.
You May Like
- e shram card online registration & Download at e Shram Portal 2022
- PMAYG List 2022: Check List of Beneficiaries @pmayg.nic.in
- PM KUSUM Yojana 2022 Apply Online & Eligibility Criteria
- rythu bharosa 4th installment payment status 2022 release today
- One Nation One Ration Card Scheme Online Apply @ impds.nic.in