Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu Government Portal has taken Some initiatives by the government for the welfare of the people. Many vital services have been made online where land records of various states have also been made available online on their official websites. Similarly, the Tamil Nadu Government has also launched the Patta Chitta EC Land Ownership portal that will provide information to the application about the registered person. If you read this article completely, you will be able to know the process of checking the Patta Chitta Ownership details, required documents, application status, etc.
Patta Chitta FMB Map Download PDF from here link given below.
Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu Govt
The Tamil Nadu government has already started the process of digitization and the Patta Chitta portal is a part of that process. With the help of this digitization process, India is becoming more digital to compete with other countries. And in this website, the citizen can check the online application and leaf-related land records and can see the status of the application in it and can get the complete information, etc.
You May Also Know: What is the meaning of Patta?
You May Also Know: What is the meaning of Chitta?
The Government of Tamil Nadu has started an e-Seva web portal to get information about the particular land. Through this portal, you can get all the information related to the land online mode.
Patta Chitta Details
|Portal Name||Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta (View Land Ownership & Other Important Information Related to the Land)|
|Aim||For the Convenience of the People|
|Benefit||Access to Online Land Record Services|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Tamil Nadu State Only|
|Land Record Status||Available to Check|
You May Also Know: What is the meaning of Nanjai?
Patta Online Tamilnadu eservices
In Tamil Nadu, the government has launched this service website for its citizens so that they can get complete information about documents of land records. With the help of this online portal in Tamil Nadu, you can do all the work related to the land including Patta Chitta Online Status.
Through this website, you can get information on documents related to Leaf Chitta Land Records. Some documents have also been uploaded by the government such as the name of the owner, the number, name of the district, taluk, and village, survey number and subdivision, dimension or area of land, etc.
Patta Chitta Online Services
The land & revenue department of Tamil Nadu is continuously working towards the amendment in making the process easier for the citizens. Earlier, citizens of Tamil Nadu used to visit various offices and spend time to get small information related to any land or property. Now all these records can be accessed only easily whether for Dryland (Punjai) or Wetland (Nanjai). There are a lot of services available in the Chitta Patta:
- Verification Poramboke Land
- Checking the Leaf Position
- Lease Transfer
- No Application State
- Apply Online for a Lease
- Verifying Leaf Certificate
- View Registration Number
eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta Benefits
There are a lot of benefits of Land Records Ownership as given below:
- Only residents of Tamil Nadu state can get the benefit of Patta Chitta Land Records Ownership.
- In the leaf mind section, you can get complete information about documents related to the land.
- The government has launched an e-service website for the citizens of the state of Tamil Nadu.
- Citizens can apply through the Land Records Ownership portal, view the status, and also get other information.
Documents Required for Patta Chitta
You will have a need for certain documents at the time of submission of your application form. Following are the vital Documents while going through the Patta Chitta EC online:
- Sales Deed for Verification
- Proof of Possession
- Certificate of Embrace.
- Electricity Bill.
- Paid Tax Receipt
If you want to use this portal, citizens should be in the state of Tamil Nadu containing the Patta Chitta Land Records Ownership.
You May Like
How to Apply Patta Chitta Online TamilNadu
If you want to use the Patta Chitta Adangal, you will have to follow some simple steps as given below:
- Firstly, you’ll have to click on the official website link of Tamil Nadu Revenue Services i.e. http://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html.
- After clicking on the above link, you will be redirected to the Patta Chitta Apply Online page of the official website.
- On this homepage, you need to select the link named “நில உரிமை (பட்டா & புலப்படம் / சிட்டா/நகர நில அளவைப் பதிவேடு) விவரங்களை பார்வையிட (View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract)” under the section View Copy of Land Record.
- A new page will open where you should choose the name of your district. And select Rural Areas/ Urban.
- Then a new webpage will open in front of you, in that webpage you will have to enter the following information. Such as – District, Taluk, Nagar, Parvarish, Khand Maitha, Surveyor, Sub-, Division Number Finally, the authentication value has to be entered.
- If you are selecting the Urban, you will have to enter your Circle, City, Ward, Black, Field Number, Subsection Number, Captcha Code (Authentication Value).
- Then you have to click on the submit option.
- Similarly, the registration number will be received that you should safe for future references. With the help of that registration, you can check the status of your application form.
Patta Chitta Charges in Tamilnadu
If you apply online for the Patta Chitta document through the official website of land records in the state of Tamil Nadu, then you will have to pay Rs 100 as the government-determined fees.
How to Transfer Patta Online
Patta Chitta transfer online Citizens who want to sell their land to another citizen will have to follow some simple steps as given below:
- First, you have to submit your application form to the Tehsildar or the concerned authorities of your district or your village.
- Then, on the basis of examination of some officials concerned, applications can also be accepted or rejected. And the officials have basically the right to accept or reject any application.
How to Check Patta Chitta Status
- You can easily check the Patta Chitta status online by following the below points
- First of all, you have to go to the Official Page link https://edistricts.tn.gov.in/revenue_report/status.html.
- After clicking on the above link, you will be able to get the Patta Chitta EC Online Status Page of the official portal of Tamil Nadu Chitta Patta.
- On that page, you have to enter the application ID and captcha value and click on Get Status.
- Here you will get the status of your application form. You need to save the Patta Chitta status copy for future references.
How to verify Patta Chitta in Tamilnadu
Patta Chitta Certificate can be verified by implementing the below steps.
- First, you have to go to the Official website link http://eservices.tn.gov.in/eservicesnew/index.html.
- Then click on the Verify Patta.
- After clicking on the link, the Patta Chitta verification page will open in front of you.
- Here, you have to enter the reference number on that page.
- Now click on the submit option to get the respective results.
Tamil Nadu Patta Chitta App Download
Tamil Nadu government has also issued the Patta Chitta app for the citizens so that they can get all the services that are already available in the portal. You can download this App by using some easy steps.
- First of all, you have to open Google Play Store on your mobile
- In the search bar of the Google Play Store, you have to search Patta Chitta App Tamil Nadu in the search bar.
- Then a list will appear in front of you.
- In that list, you have to install the App Named ‘TN Patta Chitta, TSLR Extract, A-Register Extract’.
- After that, click on the install button after some time the app will be installed on your mobile phone.
|Departmental Users Login||Link|
|View Patta & FMB / Chitta / TSLR Extract||Link|
|View A-Register Extract||Link|
|Verify Poramboke Land||Link|
|Know your Application status||Link|
|நில உரிமை (பட்டா & புலப்படம் / சிட்டா/நகர நில அளவைப் பதிவேடு) விவரங்களை பார்வையிட||Link|
|அ-பதிவேடு விவரங்களை பார்வையிட||Link|
|நில உரிமை(பட்டா/சிட்டா) விவரங்களை சரிபார்க்க||Link|
|அரசு புறம்போக்கு நில விவரம் பார்வையிட||Link|
Patta Chitta FMB Map Download PDF
Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu Land Records FAQs
I am not a resident of Tamil Nadu State, can I apply for this?
Only Tamil Nadu citizens use the services of the TN Chitta Patta Portal.
How can I check the status of the leaf mind?
You will have to visit the official website of the Tamil Nadu Chitta Patta and follow all the vital steps as suggested above.
What is the necessary information needed while checking Details of Land Title (Chitta/ Patta)?
Reference Number as printed on the copy taken from the official website E-Services.
Where is Poramboke land in Tamilnadu?
By using the Patta Chitta portal you can know the Poramboke land in Tamilnadu
How do I Check my Chitta?
If you want to check the Chitta status
Step 1: First, you have to go to the official website eservices.tn.gov.in.
Step 2: Enter Application ID and Captcha Code then click on the Get Status button.
Step 3: Then your Chitta Status will display on your screen.
You May Like