|Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Schemes|
|Full form of the Portal||Inspector General of Registration(Encumbrance Certificate Tamilnadu)|
|Department||Dept of Registration, Tamil Nadu.|
|Beneficiaries||People of Tamil Nadu|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
- 1 Encumbrance Certificate online Apply Procedure
- 2 Tamilnadu Encumbrance Certificate Offline Apply Procedure
- 3 Encumbrance certificate Status Online
- 4 Essential Documents to Get Encumbrance Certificate Tamilnadu
- 5 Tamilnadu Encumbrance Certificate Contact Address
- 6 Encumbrance Certificate Tamilnadu Helpline Number
Encumbrance Certificate online Apply Procedure
An encumbrance certificate online is provided for an asset proving that it is free from any legal liability. You may need the EC certificate during buying or selling land or building.
- Here is how the tnreginet helps provide the ec certificate.
- 1st Step: Once you have registered on the portal tnreginet.gov.in, sign in with name, password, and the captcha code.
- 2nd Step: Find the encumbrance certificate option.
- 3rd Step: Fill in your details in the application form that appears here.
- 4th Step: Submit the form and always remember to take the print out for future references.
Tamilnadu Encumbrance Certificate Offline Apply Procedure
- Visit the nearest Sub-Registrar’s Office.
- Take form 22 there, fill in all the necessary details such as the names of the seller and buyer, property details, etc. and submit.
- And after Pay the required fee at the Sub-Registrar’s Office counter.
- Upon successful submission of your application, you will receive a reference/receipt number. You can use this number to find out the status of the application online.
Encumbrance certificate Status Online
- Tamil Nadu Encumbrance certificate Online status has mainly marriage, birth, death, firm, chit fund, etc.
- First Open the official website tnreginet.gov.in & login
- In the center of the website, you will see an option called ‘More’.
- In the drop-down menu click on “document status”.
- Fill in the necessary details like Zone, district, sub-registrar office, village, Ec start date, Ec end date, and survey Details.
- Click on the search option, and you can see it unveil the live status of your document.
Essential Documents to Get Encumbrance Certificate Tamilnadu
- Note: The Below list is an index only. Additional documents may be requested by the relevant authority. To find out more about the Encumbrance Certificate Tamilnadu in your area, contact the nearest Sub-Registrar’s office.
- Address proof of application candidate.
- Document of Property registration.
- Property Details & title deed details.
- Property sale deed/gift deed/partition deed/release deed.
- Deed number upon registration containing the date and book No.(with the signature of the candidate)
Tamilnadu Encumbrance Certificate Contact Address
Address: Director, Awareness and Anti-Bribery Department,
No. 293, MKN Road, Alandur, Chennai – 16 or Local Corruption Eradication Officer.
Encumbrance Certificate Tamilnadu Helpline Number
Phone Numbers: (044) 22310989/22321090/22321085/22342142; Fax: 044-22321005