Ikhedut portal: ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in 2021 registration, ikhedut portal application status are active now and ikhedut drum scheme last date. The government of Gujarat has been launching several schemes through the ikhedut portal Gujarat 2021 in order to help farmers, horticulturists, fisheries and similar other farming-related occupations which are mostly practised in the rural areas of Gujarat. However, due to limited knowledge (or no knowledge) of the benefits available under the schemes, several people do not apply for them and hence are not able to receive the benefits. In order to create awareness and to make it easy for citizens to apply for ikhedut drum scheme and other different Gujarat ikhedut portal 2021 yojana, it has launched the ikhedut portal 2021.
Using this ikhedut Gujarat portal, people can apply for any of the government schemes online from their comfort areas and also obtain knowledge of various farming and allied activities related information for free. In this article, we have covered in detail આઈ ખેડૂત પોર્ટલ યોજના 2021, how citizens can take benefit of various schemes through ikhedut portal 2021, application and registration processes, farming-related information, checking ikhedut portal application status 2021 etc.
ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in 2021 – Latest News
The last date was 31-08-2021 to get a drum and two plastic baskets in Gujarat through ikhedut portal.
Ikhedut Portal 2021
The Gujarat government has launched a multi-faceted ikhedut portal Gujarat 2021 for helping its citizens with knowledge about different government schemes, help them with knowledge related to farming and allied activities, provide monetary and financial support in their occupation, track the benefits given to each and every applicant, easy grievance redressal etc. Using this ikhedut portal yojana 2021, the citizens can easily register themselves to obtain assistance and benefits available via the different welfare schemes launched by the government. In addition to enrollment for the various ikhedut scheme, the citizens will also get information regarding weather conditions, soil patterns, crop types, market studies, seeds, price estimations and similar other information related to agricultural produce for free at the click of a button on the I-Khetdut Portal.
ikhedut portal 2021 yojana
|Portal Name||ikhedut portal Gujarat 2021|
|Objective||To provide benefits of various schemes|
|ikhedut drum scheme Last date||31-08-2021|
Sarkari Yojana New List
- www.ssagujarat.org Attendance Portal: SSA Gujarat Online Hajari
- Anyror Gujarat 7/12 Online Rural/Urban Land Record at anyror.gujarat.gov.in
ikhedut upload documents
In order to register yourself on the portal, the following documents will be required:
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Any photo ID card
- Bank passbook having details such as account number and IFSC code
- Mobile number on which you will receive all updates
- Passport size photograph
ikhedut portal gujarat 2021 yojana list
- Mb Plau (Hydraulic Reverse)
- Underground Pipe Line PVC
- Automated Seed Drill
- Mb Plau (Mechanical Reversible)
- Automated Seed Low Fertilizer Planner
- Open Pipeline
- Automated Seed Low Fertilizer Planner
- Groundnut Digger
- Charge Cutter (Engine / Oil Motor Operated)
- Zero Teal Seed Low Fertilizer Planner
- Serious Teal Seed Low FErtilizer Drill
- Discover Heroes
- Power Tiller
- Potato Planter
- Bund Flanter
- Post Hall Digger
- Stable Saver
- Ripper (Self Propelled)
- Land Level
How to register in ikhedut portal gujarat 2021
In order to avail benefits of the various government schemes through the ikhedut portal, you are required to first register yourself on ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in 2021 registration. This can be done by following the steps given below:
- Open your browser and navigate to the ikhedut’s official website ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
- This will direct you to the homepage of the ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in website, where you will find a link “Schemes”.
- Clicking on this link will open a new page containing a list of all the Gujarat government schemes on your screen.
- Click on the name of the scheme for which you want to apply.
- On a new page the system will ask you whether you are a registered member on the portal. Select “No” option and then click on the “Proceed” button.
- On the next ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in 2021 registration page click on the “New Registration” button.
- After this the registration form will open on your screen and you will be asked to fill in several details such as name, address, aadhar number, bank details and similar other personal information.
- After you fill in all the above information, then enter the captcha code and click on the “Submit” button.
- The system will verify your information and confirm whether you are successfully registered by giving a pop up message.
Once you have registered on the portal, you can then login to your account and apply for different schemes, get information about products, crops, agricultural activities etc.
ikhedut portal login
In order to apply for government schemes or to obtain information regarding various farming and allied industry activities, you are required to login to your account on the portal. In order to do this, follow the guidelines given below:
- Visit the official website of ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in by clicking here
- In the top right hand corner of the page you will find the “Login” button.
- Clicking on this will open the login window where you will have to enter your username and password obtained during the registration process. Then enter the captcha code as shown in the image.
- After filling all the above details click on the “Login” button.
- This will open your personal dashboard on the portal. From here you can apply for various schemes, check status of the benefits you receive, update personal information and similar other activities.
ikhedut portal application status 2021
In case you have successfully applied for availing benefits of any government scheme using the website, then you will be required to follow the steps given below to check the status of your application:
- Visit the official website ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in by clicking here.
- On the top menu bar you will find a tab titled “Applicant Facility”
- Clicking on this will open a new page where a dialogue box titled “Applicant Corner” will open in front of you.
- Here you will have to enter in details such as application number, registered mobile number followed by the captcha code given in the image.
- After you enter all the details given above, click on the “Check Application Status” button.
- The system will then display the status of your application on the screen.
- You can then choose to download the details or take a printout.
ikhedut portal 2021 app download
ikhedut portal Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Ikhedut portal only related to farming?
The iKhedut portal 2021 is not limited to farming but contains Information about various government schemes, knowledge, market study, expert analysis related to farming, fisheries, animal husbandry, horticulture, water conservation and similar other allied activities.
What is the IKhetdut portal and what information does it have?
1. The ikhedut portal is an initiative by the Government of Gujarat through which it enables the citizens to get knowledge about various government schemes, farming activities, weather conditions, market studies, expert opinions, training etc.
2. In addition to this information, the citizens of the state can also apply for the benefits available under the various schemes that the government has initiated for the development of farming and allied industries in the state directly through the portal.
How to register on ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in 2021?
1. People who want to apply for government schemes and avail its benefits must first register themselves on the Ikhetdut portal by submitting various documents as mentioned in the article above.
2. Upon successful registration, the citizens get their individual login details through which they can then apply for different schemes and also check the status of their application.
How can I check the ikhedut portal application status?
You can directly go to the “Applicant Corner” on the Ikhedut portal by clicking here. On this page, you can check the status of your application by entering your registration details and mobile number.
You May Like
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana Online Apply 2023 @ pmvishwakarma.gov.in
- PMAYG List 2023: Check List of Beneficiaries @pmayg.nic.in
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme 3rd Installment Eligible List, Rs.18,750
- impds.nic.in apply online for one nation one ration card scheme
- Birth Certificate Bihar | Track Status, Download Application Form & Apply