SSA Gujarat Online Hajari: The Sarva Siksha Abhiyan is an initiative by the government to improve the elementary school education standards in Gujarat. This initiative to provide free education to children and developing an online way of education helps all the students build their careers. In this article, you will get to know about the information on the online portal for SSA, how to log in, Download Study from Home Material, Downloading the App SSA Gujarat Online Hijari, and many others.
Under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, the Gujarat state Education Department recruits and trains professional teachers and maintenance the online attendance management system for transparency and check the latest attendance method below.
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Details
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA) is an initiative by the Government of Gujarat for the Gujarat Council of Elementary Education. According to the 86th amendment to the Constitution of India, free education is the fundamental right for every child from the age of 6 to 14 years, this is declared by the Government of India. The Government of Gujarat has decided to improve the education values in the state and that was implemented by building many schools and providing nice facilities for children. Follow this table to know more about the SSA Gujarat.
SSA Gujarat Online Highlights
|Name||SSA Gujarat Online Hajari|
|Initiated By||Government of Gujarat|
|Department||Council of Elementary Education|
|Beneficiary||Students of Gujarat|
|Purpose||Improve Education Quality|
|For CRC Internet problems Call||1800 233 1026|
Also Read: Gujarat 7/12 Utara Maharashtra Online
Available Services on SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Portal
There are so many details that are made available for the students and teachers in the Gujarat Online Attendance Portal to provide easy access to student reports, teacher reports, monitoring, and so on. They are mentioned below as follows.
- Teacher Training
- Teacher Report
- Teachers Attendance
- School monitoring App
- Student Report
- GIS Mapping
- Migration Monitoring system
- Online Curriculum
SSA Gujarat Online Attendance Timings
The Online Hijari Attendance system is an awesome tool to track the attendance of students in one portal. This makes all the attendance register transparent and helps to keep track of the entire procedure. This procedure SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal is an example to all other states. There are some timings for registering attendance.
The timings are as follows
- From 11:30 AM in the morning, teachers can register their attendance online(Monday to Friday).
- From 2:00 PM onwards attendance for second shift schools can be filled (Monday to Friday).
- By 12:30 PM attendance for all the teachers should be filled on Saturday.
Download Study From Home Material form the Gujarat SSA portal
Online classes are now so important in everyone’s life after the pandemic. So providing content to students online is made so important so that students should be able to access the material and read anytime and anywhere. Here are a few steps you can rely on to download the study material from the SSA Gujarat Hijari official portal.
- Step 1: Go to the official portal of the SSA Hijari, www.ssagujarat.org
- Step 2: On the home page click on Study from Home Material in the Important Links section.
- Step 3: Also, you can click on the Home Learning option, it will open with a textbook and standard intelligent video links.
- Step 4: Hit the link to watch the PDF/video or click on the Download button download.
Teacher’s Login Procedure in SSA Online Hijari Portal Gujarat
All the teachers in the respective school have a login to the official portal to utilize the online facilities. For this, they have to follow the procedure to log in to the portal. Teachers can log in on SSA Gujarat Portal through the few easy steps provided below.
- Step 1: Visit the official website of the SSA Gujarat Hajari, www.ssagujarat.org.
- Step 2: On the homepage, select the Teacher Portal in the menu.
- Step 3: You see a login form, enter the Username and Password in the fields given and log in to the portal successfully.
SSA Gujarat Attendance Online Hajari Portal 2021
The attendance procedure is one important task for the teachers to clock all the children, thus the online portal can help teachers claim the attendance of students and theirs as well.
Thus providing attendance to students was no more a big deal to the teachers after having the online portal. Now see how to give attendance to the students in the official portal, follow the below steps to proceed further.
- Step 1: Go to the official Attendance website of the SSA Gujarat, www.schoolattendancegujarat.org
- Step 2: On the homepage, click on Online Attendance System.
- Step 3: Now log in to the portal using the Username and Password you are given with.
- Step 4: You will then find your online Hijari form to fill your attendance form online.
SSA Gujarat Online Attendance App Download
For installing the mobile app on your personal mobile, you can follow the below points to download the SSA Gujarat Online Hajari App.
- Go to the Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- On the search bar, type SSA Online Attendance Gujarat
- An official application will appear on the screen, click on Install App
- Now the Online Attendance App of Gujarat is downloaded on your mobile phone.
SSA Gujarat Helpline Number
To contact the helpline number for any queries about the SSA Gujarat Online Hajri portal you can call the below number and clarify all your doubts and queries.
Toll-free Helpline Number – 18002331026
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari FAQs
What is SSA Gujarat?
The S S A is a program by the Government of India to provide free education to children aged between 6 to 14 years. This is a fundamental right of the children as a part of the 86th Amendment of the Constitution.
What facilities are available on the SSA Gujarat Online Attendance portal?
Here are all the facilities provided in the portal – Teacher Training, Teacher Report, Teachers Attendance, School monitoring App, Student Report, GIS Mapping, Migration Monitoring system, Online Curriculum.
Can the attendance form also be filled with the help of the app?
Yes, SSA App can help you fill the attendance directly from your personal mobile phone.
You May Like