The Andhra Pradesh government has come up with the YSR Navodayam Scheme (వైఎస్సార్ నవోదయం పథకం) with an intention to bail out micro, small as well as medium enterprises within the state. It is also aimed to provide financial support thereby clearing loans by 31st March 2020.
The Chief Minister of the AP government YS Jaganmohan Reddy took the responsibility to inaugurate this scheme in Tadepalli. This article will give you complete information including the scheme, such as benefits, documents required, how to apply for the Navodayam Scheme ap, and so on.
Today Update on YSR Navodayam Scheme
YSR Navodayam పథకం ద్వారా చేయూతనిస్తూ ఈ పథకం ద్వారా సుమారు 80వేల యూనిట్లో ప్రయోజనం. లక్షలాది మందికి ఉపాధి కల్పించే MSMEs ను ఆదుకునేందుకు సీఎం వైయస్సార్ నవోదయం పథకం కింద ఆర్ధిక తోడ్పాటు అందించడానికి రాష్ట్ర ప్రభుత్వం ఇప్పటికే 10 కోట్ల రూపాయలను విడుదల చేస్తూ ఉత్తర్వులు జారీ చేసింది.
YSR Navodayam Scheme Reasons for Implementation
There is some reason to launch Navodayam Scheme ap which made the government take further steps. Following are the reasons for the implementation of YSR Navodayam Scheme వైఎస్సార్ నవోదయం పథకం.
- For the development of micro, small, and medium (MSME) business ventures and to support them.
- Promoting more revenue generation within the state to improve financial status.
- Put an end and resolving issues related to employment and providing more employment opportunities for younger generations.
- Encourage more and more young entrepreneurs to get into this field.
- Provide financial assets for various business sectors or organizations.
- One time depositing money for the beneficiaries.
- Tenure for monetary utilization.
- Reservations for the need for supplements.
వైఎస్సార్ నవోదయం పథకం
|Naming the portal||AP State Portal|
|Scheme Name||AP YSR Navodayam Scheme|
|Announced by||Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy|
|Cost of Scheme:||Rs 4000 crore|
|Beneficiary:||Micro, Medium & Small Enterprises|
|Start Date to Apply:||16 October|
Benefits and Details of YSR Navodayam of AP
The benefits that you get via AP YSR Navodayam Scheme are as follows,
- Under this Navodayam Scheme AP, the government takes responsibility by providing more credit along with instant loans or investments to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSMEs).
- With an intention to provide relief to Selected MSMEs under the AP government scheme.
- The government of Andhra Pradesh has allotted a time limit for 9 months to make people benefit from this scheme.
- Y.S.R Navodayam Scheme will also benefit in promoting the growth as well as the development of the Coir Industry.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Beneficiary List ➜ YSR Rythu Bharosa
YSR Navodaya Eligibility Criteria 2020
Here you will find the criteria list that one has to follow in order to become an eligible candidate for YSR Navodayam Scheme. So just have a look at them.
- You need to worker belonging to Barbers, Tailors, Weavers and MSMEs trades. Then you are free to use this YSRN Scheme.
- You need to be a permanent citizen of Andhra Pradesh State.
- Moreover, you should also be categorized as a person belonging to the Below Poverty Line (BPL) population.
- You need to have your own bank account with has been approved by the AP government.
Documents Required for AP YSR Navodayam
In order to get enrolled in the ysr navodayam scheme, you need to have some documents that are clearly stated here.
- Proof of identity:
- You should possess anyone from below list
- Aadhar card
- voter ID
- Driving license and so on
- Residential proof:
- This includes other card details, property tax bills, legally issued passport and utility bill.
- You should also have below poverty line certification issued by the government.
- Andhra Pradesh State government issued an income certificate.
- Bank account passbook along with a photocopy of its first page.
- If applicable there may be some other documents required by the individual.
AP Sand Online new Guidelines issued ➜ Ap Sand Booking
How to Apply Online Registration for YSR Navodayam Scheme
If you are eligible for YSR Navodayam Scheme Registration and you should have all the essential documents then you can apply for it through the process given here,
- Firstly, it is essential that the candidates need to fill the application form.
- You will find the YSR Navodayam Scheme application form online and you need to fill it by visiting the official website.
- Just click on the official website then you will be directly taken to the YSR Navodayam Scheme at ap.gov.in page.
- In order to apply for just click on the register option and provide the details.
- Once you have provided all the details and uploaded the essential documents click on submit.
- You will be redirected to the final page which shows that registration successfully completed.
- Then you will receive a confirmation of registration along with a reference number for future reference.
Check here AP YSR Subsidy Loans| SC/ST/BC/Kapu OBMMS Application Status: Check Online
YSR Navodayam Scheme Help Line Numbers
HELP DESK (10:30 AM TO 5 PM IST)
PHONE – 0866 2530665 – (Monday To Friday)
Finally, Dr.Y.S.R Navodayam Scheme will definitely benefit the below poverty line people. Therefore you can check all the essential here and we will be updating the site to give you more information in the future.
Navodayam Scheme FAQ’s
What is the aim of the YSR Navodayam Scheme?
The main aim of the YSR Navodayam Scheme is to allow a one-time restructuring of MSME Loans.
What is a restructured loan?
A loan that could easily replace the existing amount as an old loan that is paid for more years with fewer installments is known as a restructured loan and process is called restructuring of loans.
How many MSME will get the benefit?
Under this scheme, more than 85 thousand MSMEs have been benefited from YSR Navodayam Scheme. Rs. 3500 Crore has been approved by the government.
Is there any reservation for the special groups?
People belonging to minority category, SC, ST, OBC, and women are entitled to receive 50% of the reservation.
What are the necessary documents that must be produced by the applying candidates?
You will need to have residential proof, GST registration certificate, PAN card, Aadhar card, bank account, and caste certificate.
Which business organizations will be allowed to participate in this scheme?
Both the business as well as trade agencies are considered to be a part of this category. They can apply and use the YSR Navodayam Scheme as well.
Will the money be available in separate portions?
No. The issued money will be a one-time basis only.
Is there any monetary grant for the business originations?
Chief Minister YS Jagan has not yet finalized the amount more over the scheme highlights and information for the beneficiaries will receive financial guidance provided by YSR Navodayam Scheme which will be a helping hand for various businesses.
Related Schemes of AP