Telangana Ration card is issued by the Telangana state government Department of consumer affairs, Food & civil supplies. TS ration card is a food security card provided according to the economic status of the citizens so that the poor can avail of the household food needs from the government.
Citizens have to make sure to fulfill the eligibility requirements to get ration services. Check out the article to get the details on how to apply for a Telangana ration card, search TS Ration card status, Eligibility list, important documents needed for ration card approval, etc.
National Food Security Card Government of Telangana has Released the Mobile Application Link given below download now.
Telangana Ration Card List 2021
Telangana ration card list is a record of the names of all the citizens who are eligible for the ration from the Government. The public can collect ration from the Distribution shops at a subsidized rate fixed by the government of Telangana. Basic food supplies like rice, wheat, pulses, sugar, kerosene, etc are provided at government issues Fair price stores or Ration shops. You can get the beneficiary list TS ration card of Telangana state government form the official website https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/.
Telangana Ration Card 2021 – Overview
|Article Name||Telangana State Ration Card|
|Article Category||Ration Card|
|Portal Name||National Food Security Cards of Government Telangana|
|Department of||Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies|
|Launcher in||Telangana State|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
|Telanaga MeeSeva Portal Website||ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in|
Food Security Cards Issued by the TS Government
There are 3 categories of ration cards issued by the state government of Telangana:
- AFSC – Antyodaya Food Security Card
- AAYC – Antyodaya Anna Yojana Cards
- FSC – Food Security Cards
Each ration card is of different color in Telangana state
Qualification for TS Ration Card 2021
Here is the list of Eligibility criteria details for issuing the Food security card or Telangana ration cards:
- Should be resident of Telangana state
- Should not be a ration card holder before
- Should belong to poor or economically weaker or lower income group section
- A newly married couple can apply for a new ration card
- Citizens with expired ration cards or temporary ration cards can apply for a new one.
Documents Needes for the New Ration in Telangana state
If you wish to submit an application for new ration card, make sure to submit the list of below documents original copies along with the application form:
- Applicant mobile number and email ID
- Valid Address proof – Aadhar card/ Electricity Bill/ Telephone Bill/ Water supply bill/LPG receipt etc)
- Applicant age proof
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ Voter ID/Driving License/Passport)
- Applicant Income certificate
- Recent passport photograph
Details of Telangana Ration Card Benefits
- Ration card can be used as Address of Proof
- Avail food source benefits from government regularly
- Use as Identity of proof
- Get subsidized ration like rice, sugar, kerosene, wheat from ration shops
FSC Search Application Procedure
FSC Application search can be performed on the official website of National Food security cards by the Telangana state government. Follow the steps below to check your FSC application on the portal.
- Visit the National Food Security cards official website epds.telangana.gov.in
- On the homepage click on “FSC Search” tab
- On the next page, select “ration card search” option and click on the “FSC application search” from the list
- On the next page select “District” and select search by option Meeseva no./Application No./Mobile no.
- Enter the number, based on the selection and click on “search” option
- You can find the needed information on the screen.
Guidelines to Check FSC Search
Telangana state government has initiated an official portal for the Department of consumer affairs, food & civils supplies. Citizens of Telangana can visit the website and perform FSC search by following the steps below:
- Go to the official website of Nation Food security cards by Telangana government https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/
- Click on the “FSC search” tab on the left corner of the homepage
- On the next page, click on “ration card search” and select “FSC Search” option from the list
- Select “FSC Ref No.” or “Ration card No.” or “Old Ration Card No.” on the next page
- Enter number according to the selection and select your district
- Now click on the “Search” option to get the needed information
Telangana Village wise and District wise FSC card status in Detailed
Citizens can get TS Ration card status or Telangana ration card list village wise/district wise on the official website of National food security cards. Follow the procedure to get the TS FSC Card status report:
- Visit the official website of Telangana ration card portal epds.telangana.gov.in/
- Click on the “reports” tab on the left side
- Click on the “ration Card Reports” tab and then select “FSC Card Status Report” from the drop-down list
- Select “District”, “Office name”, “Shop no.”.
- You will get a list of all the ration cards under the selected criteria
- You can check the ration card status on the list.
How to Apply for TS ration card in Meeseva Portal?
The applicant can apply for a ration card online on the Mee Seva website, by submitting an online application form by downloading from the website. You can also do other services related to ration cards on the meeseva portal like correct your name, update name in the ration, and many other updating. Here are the steps that need to be performed on the Meeseva online portal to submit an application:
- Open meeseva Telangana official portal ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in
- On the homepage of the portal, click on the “Application Forms”
- Click on the “Civil Supplies” tab to view the list of all departments.
- Select the civil supplies to link to get all the application forms on the screen.
- Now, click on “Application for New Food Security Card” and you will get application form downloaded on your device
- You can take the print out of the downloaded application form
- Then fill all the important details in the application form such as applicant name, gender age, mobile number, address, father name, qualification, region, district, etc.
- After filling the details, attach the necessary documents to the application form
- Now submit the application form at Meeseva center paying the prescribed fee.
- You will get an acknowledge slip from the officials. Save it for future use.
How to Raise lodge a complaint regarding ration cards in Telangana?
You can lodge a complaint regarding any inconveniences during ration card application. To raise a complaint, you need a grievance application on the national food security cards official website. Here are the steps to follow to complain:
- Visit official website https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/
- Click on the “Grievance Redressal system for E2E PDS” option on the homepage
- Then click on “Lodge your Grievance” option on the next page
- Now fill in the personal details, complaint details and other information
- Enter the captcha code and then click on the “Submit” option
- Your complaint is registered on the portal
Download the Mobile Application
How to check my Grievance status of ration cards?
After lodging the grievance on the official website of the National Food security cards of Telangana state, you can check the status of your grievance or complaint raised. To check the status of the Grievance, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official website https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/
- On the home page, click on “Grievance redressal system for E2E PDS” option
- On the next page, select “View status of your Grievance”
- Enter Grievance number and mobile number on that page
- Click on the submit option to get the status of your Grievance.
Toll-Free Consumer helpline Services: 1967 & 180042500333
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time limit for issuing the ration card in Telangana state?
Generally, a Ration card is issued within 30 days after submitting the application form.
What is the application fee for applying for a new FSC card?
The application fee for the new FSC card is RS.30/-. Every citizen applying for the new card should pay this nominal fee.
Do Telangana state government epds official portal have customer care Support?
You can contact on 1967 & 180042500333 for any support regarding issues with ration card issuing or for any queries.
How can I complain about the ration card issuing process in Telangana?
You can lodge Grievance or complaint regarding any issue on the issuing the ration card on the official website. You will get the Grievance application form, fill in the details, and register the complaint.
What is the main eligibility for a Ration card?
Applicants should belong to a low-income group i.e, INR 10000 per month in rural areas and INR 12000 in urban areas.
Check the Other States Ration Cards