The Telangana state government has come up with a new initiative to check Telangana land records in online. The authorities of the Telangana government have developed an online portal named “Chief Commissioner of Land Administration ” to get information about Maa Bhoomi Telangana land records. Anyone can visit the official website of CCLA Telangana to verify land information, apply for documents like Pahani or ROR 1B documents.
Check out the article below to get the details of the official website ccla.telangana.gov.in, Maa bhoomi and Webland Telangana along with how to apply for the Telangana Land Records.
Telangana Government recently Updated the ROR-1B and Pahani there are now available Check the status on – Know your Land Status in Citizen Services link given below.
CCLA Telangana Land Records
CCLA, the chief commissioner of Land Administration is the chief controlling authority for the revenue administration dealing with Revenue, survey, Urban land ceiling wings, land, and settlement records. The CCLA Telangana has complete control over all the statutory functionaries of the Revenue department.
Telangana CCLA Land Records official website provides access to all Telangana land records documents and sees the condition of the land with the help of the internet just by sitting at home. Activities like printing the land documents, checking lands for sale in the state and while purchasing the land, everything can be done on the Telangana land records Portal.
Maa Bhoomi Telangana Land Records Overview
|Title Name||Maa Bhoomi Telangana Land Records|
|Portal Name||Chief Commissioner of Land Administration|
|Objective||Digitalised the Land Records|
ccla.telangana.gov.in Portal Benefits
Maa bhoomi portal is developed by the Telangana state government to benefit the landowners of Telangana lands and other land dealers dealing with the sale and purchase of lands in the state.
- Track your land details, without visiting the land directly or any other government office.
- You can digitally download Telangana land records documents, by visiting the official website sitting at home
- Telangana land records website is known as Maa bhoomi portal, available to access for all the Telangana residents
- You can register to the Maa bhoomi telangana portal directly, without visiting any government office.
- Get Record of Rights (ROR) for your Land in Telangana state
- Find Cadastral Maps of your land in Telangana state Rural areas
- Verify property tax payments details, land transaction deeds, etc
- Check the Revenue court and civil court cases data
Maa Bhoomi CCLA TS Services
CCLA Telangana Portal offers the following services to the Telangana citizens and landowners as a part of Telangana Land Record services:
- Records of Right (ROR)
- Cadastral Maps of Rural Areas
- Land Transactions Deeds
- Payment Details of Land Property Tax
- Data Related to Revenue Court Cases
- Data of Civil Court Cases
- Integrated Land search
How to Check the Maa Bhoomi Telangana 1B Pahani and ROR Status
Note: Records of Right Option has Removed on CCla Telanaga Land Records Portal
Check Process Telangana Pahani & ROR 1B Documents. Follow the steps below to check the Maa Bhoomi Telangana 1B Pahani documents for your lands in Telangana state
- Logon to the official website of ccla.telangana.gov.in/Welcome.do
- On the Homepage, in the” Citizen Services” section, click on “Know your Land status”
- On the net page, find “Records of Right” section
- In that section, click on “Pahani & ROR 1B” option
- On the next page, enter your land information such as district, division, Mandal village, survey no. etc, by selecting through the drop-down list
- Finally, click on the “Get details” button to get the list of names and details about land.
- Click on the “Print” button to take a print of the details.
Amendment Register Procedure
Here are the steps to check the Amendment register for your Land records
- Visit maa bhoomi telangana official website ccla.telangana.gov.in and On the Homepage, go to “Citizen services” section
- Click on “Know your Land status” and then “Amendment Register” option under the “Record of Rights (ROR) tab
- Now enter the details like District, division, Mandal, village, survey no of your land
- Then enter the captcha code and click on “View details” option to view the information
Steps to get Survey Number Pending for clearance
- On the maa bhoomi telangana official website ccla.telangana.gov.in/Welcome.do
- On the homepage, click on “Know your Land status” in the “Citizen Services” section
- Now under “record of Rights (ROR)”, click on “Survey Numbers Pending for Clearance”
- Now enter needed land details like District, Division, Mandal, Village, survey number and captcha code
- Finally, click on “Get Details” to get the information
How to View Cadastral Maps of Rural Areas in Maa Bhoomi
- On the official website CCLA Telangana ccla.telangana.gov.in/Welcome.do
- go to the “Citizen Service” section on the Homepage
- In that click on “Know your Land status” and on the next page click on “Cadastral Maps of Rural Areas”
- On the next page, enter land details like District, Division, Mandal, and village of your land
- As you keep selecting the options, Rural area maps keep showing on the screen.
Land Transaction Deed Details Procedure in Telangana Land Records
- On the official website CCLA Telangana ccla.telangana.gov.in
- Go to “Know your Land Status” option from the “Citizen Service” section
- Now in “Land Transaction deeds” section click on “ Deed Details” option
- Now select the “Registration Details of” option from the drop-down, according to your requirements and then enter the respective land details
- Then enter captcha code and click on select search option
Land Transaction Encumbrance Details Information
- To get the Land transaction Encumbrance details, visit official website CCLA Telangana https://ccla.telangana.gov.in/Welcome.do
- Go to “Know you Land status “option from the home page “Citizen services” section
- Under the “Land transactions Deeds” section, click on the “Encumbrance Details” option
- Now, you get a piece of statement information written on the screen. Completely read that information and click on “Submit” option
- On the next page, select the criteria either “Document no.” or “Form entry” option from the dropdown
- Then enter the required information and click on submit option
- You get the Land transaction Encumbrance details on the screen
Property Tax Payment Details Information
- On the official website of CCLA Telangana ccla.telangana.gov.in Go to the “Citizen services” section and click on “ Know your land status: option
- On the next page, find the “Property Tax Payment details” section with four options below
Select the option as per your requirement
GHMC Property Tax
- If you select the GHMC Property Tax option to enter the required details on the page
- Select the circle, village, PTIN NO. name of the owner, door number and captcha
- Then click on “search Property Tax” option to get the tax payment details
GHMC Vacant Land Tax
- If you select “GHMC Vacant Land Tax” option enter the details on the page
- Circle, Village, VLT No., Name of Vendee, vendor, Plot no., Sy No. and Captcha code
- Then click on the “Search” option to get the tax payment details for GHMC Vacant Land Tax
CDMA Property Tax
- If you select “CDMA Property Tax”, enter details District, ULB, House No. or Assessment number, and captcha code.
- Then click on the “Search” option to get the payment details related to CDMA property tax.
CDMA Vacant Land Tax
- If you select the “CDMA Vacant Land Tax” option, then enter the details District, ULB, Assessment number, or survey no. or plot no. and captcha code.
- Then click on the “search” option to get the tax payment details.
Telangana Land Revenue Court Cases Data Checking Process
To get the details of Revenue court cases, on lands in Telangana state, follow these simple steps:
- Visit the official website of maa bhoomi ccla.telangana.gov.in on the Home page, go to “Citizen Services” section
- There click on the “Know your Land status” option, on the next webpage find the Revenue court cases section.
- Click on “Revenue Court Cases Data” and enter District, Village, Mandal and Survey number of the land
- Then enter the captcha code and click on the search option to get the details
Telangana Land Civil Court Cases Data
You can also get details of Civil court case data related to lands in Telangana state.
- Visit the official website of maa bhoomi telangana https://ccla.telangana.gov.in/Welcome.do on the Home page, go to “Citizen Services” section
- There click on “Know your Land status” option, on the next webpage find Civil court cases Data section
- Under Civil court cases data option, you will find two options
To search High court case data
- Click on “search High court case” option under Civil court cases data
- Enter case no, type of case and year of case
- Then enter the captcha code click on “Submit” to get the court case details of the land
To search Lower court case details
- Click on “search Lower court case” option under Civil court cases data
- Then enter the district, Mandal, village and survey number of the land
- Now enter captcha code and click on “Submit” to get the lower court case detail related to land.
The Process to Search Integrated Land
- Go to telangana land records official website ccla.telangana.gov.in and on the Homepage, go to “Citizen Service” section
- There click on “Know your land status” option and on the next page click on “Integrated Land Search” option
- On the new webpage, select the information of the land such as District, division, Mandal, Village, survey number and captcha code
- Click on the search option and get the information about the Integrated Land search.
GO 76 Land Application Checking Process
- On the ts land records official website ccla.telangana.gov.in/Welcome.do, go to the “Citizen Services” section on the homepage
- select “Apply under GO 76 for regularisation of encroachments in SCCL lands which were handed over to the government”
- On the next find, click on “View G.O.76 Application” option present on the left corner of the webpage
- Then enter G.O.76 application number and click on view application option
- You will get the application form on the screen
Telangana Distribution Land Report Download
Steps to download the land distribution report from the official website
- Find “land distribution report” tab and click on it
- Enter the required information related to land and click on “Generate”
- ou can find a report on the screen, click on the “PRINT” option to take the print out of the land details.
How to get Pattadar Passbook
- Find the steps to get Pattadar passbook from meeseva portal
- Firstly, submit the passbook application form on meeseva portal online
- Then Tahsildar will download the application from the website and verify the document
- Once it is approved, passbook will be delivered to the tahsildar office and tahsildar will sign the documents
- After all this process, a passbook will be delivered to you.
Linking of Aadhaar to your Land Documents
Here are the steps to link your Aadhar card to your land documents using UID Seeding app:
- The first step is to download the UID Seeding app from the Play Store on Android phone
- Open the app, find UIDSEED Live option and click on it
- The login to the account and click on Seed Aadhar option
- Now enter Aadhar card number, Pattadar mobile number
- Then you will see a notification “Aadhar seeding successfully finished”
- Now fill the remaining information and click on “Sign out”
Frequently Asked Questions
What is ROR in Telangana Land Records?
Record of Rights (ROR) in Telangana land records is the extract of land records registered by the revenue department of Telangana state government. ROR is a record of information regarding land details and history of ownership.
How to check Pahani documents on Meebhoomi portal?
You can find Pahani documents of land records in Telangana state on the official website ccla.telangana.gov.in/Welcome.do. Homepage > Citizen services > Know your land status > Record of rights > Pahani documents. Follow the steps in the above article to check the Pahani documents.
What is the Pahani document?
Pahani document is an important revenue record maintained by the revenue department for agriculture lands. This document contains all the details related to land.
What is CCLA in the Telangana government?
CCLA full form is Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. Telangana government CCLA is the chief controlling authority of the revenue department, administering the revenue, survey, land records, settlement, and urban land ceiling wings.
What is the purpose of Maa bhoomi portal?
The main objective to initiate Maa bhoomi portal is to provide access for all the land records in Telangana state. Landowners and Telangana citizens can download the required land documents, take print outs and verify land ownerships during sale or p
You May Like