In Birth certificate Maharashtra that contains the details of Date and Place of Birth and it serves as proof of your Birth and Age. Every birth needs to be registered with the respective state government according to the Birth & Death registration Act 1969. Through this article, we are going to explain how to apply birth certificate online in Maharashtra, download the birth certificate, and Documents Required for Birth Certificate.
From here you can apply for a birth certificate online in Maharashtra and check the status
- 1 Birth Certificate Online Maharashtra Act, 1969
- 2 Birth Certificate Maharashtra Overview
- 3 Objectives of Maharashtra Birth Certificate
- 4 Birth Registering in Maharashtra
- 5 Documents Required for Birth Certificate Maharashtra
- 6 Time Frame
- 7 Application Fee for Birth Certificate
- 8 How to Apply Birth Certificate Online in Maharashtra at MCGM
- 9 Maharashtra Birth Certificate Registration Process in Offline
- 10 How to Apply for Date of Birth Certificate online in Aaple sarkar
- 11 Birth Certificate Maharashtra Application Status
Birth Certificate Online Maharashtra Act, 1969
Registration of Birth of a Minor Child at an Indian Consulate Under section 4(1) of the Citizenship Act 1955. It got mandatory to Register Birth in India and a law enacted called the Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969.
A child who has born need to apply for a Birth Certificate and its better for a child, who can Register his Birth at his Minor Age.
Birth Certificate Maharashtra Overview
|Article Name||Birth Certificate Online Maharashtra|
|Portal Name||Birth and Death Registration|
|Mode Registration||Online / Offline|
Also Read: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Objectives of Maharashtra Birth Certificate
Birth Certificate in Maharashtra is a very important certificate, as it is useful in many ways. It just looks like a small paper but it contains the most important information of your life such as your name and date of birth, your parent’s full name, and as well as the city of birth, which serves as proof of your birth. It is also useful for.
- Obtaining a Driving License
- Age proof for marriage
- Age proof for employment
- Registering in NPR (National Population Register)
Birth Registering in Maharashtra
Birth must be register within 21 days from the date of occurrence.
- If Birth occurs in hospitals: nursing homes or medical institutions or health centre.
- If the birth occurs in the house: the head of the house needs to register.
- If Birth occurs in jail: jailer charges are eligible to register.
Documents Required for Birth Certificate Maharashtra
Essential documents required for applying the Maharashtra Birth certificate.
- If the Birth takes place at the hospital:
- Register code is needed.
- If the birth takes place at home:
- The candidate needs to approach the concerned office and inform in writing. Later it will get verified and the certificate will be issued by the officers.
- Address Proof
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Driving License
- Bank Certificate
- Post Office Pass Book
- Electricity Bill
- NOTE: (Anyone Proof is enough)
- Aadhar cards of parents
- Basic details:
- Name of the parent
- Date of the birth of the child
- Hospital discharge certificate
- In case of late registration(exceeding 21 days)
- A notary is required indicating the Date and place of birth, Name of parents.
- A request letter from father/mother.
- The affidavit, stating the reason for late registration.
- The required details as above mentioned.
Also Read: Bhamashah Card Status
Birth certificate Maharashtra will be issued within 5 working days, from the date of Application
Application Fee for Birth Certificate
|For applying Birth certificate||Rs 25 – Rs 30/-|
How to Apply Birth Certificate Online in Maharashtra at MCGM
To apply online, the following procedure needs to be followed.
- Visit the official website: www.portal.mcgm.gov.in
- On the homepage, you can find various options, in that select “online services” option.
- A dropdown list will appear, in that select “Birth Registration” option.
- Select that, and signup with the username and password or if you don’t have any username or password, below you can find the option “General Sign up” option
- Click on the option, enter the required details, for signup and register.
- After getting login, submit the required details, and register your Birth.
Maharashtra Birth Certificate Registration Process in Offline
Maharashtra Birth certificate offline method
- Visit the concerned Municipal corporation office.
- Collect the Birth Registration form. You can check the form below.
- After getting the form, enter the required details and attach the essential documents and submit to the concerned officer.
- After checking by concerned authorities, the Birth certificate will be issued within 5 working days.
How to Apply for Date of Birth Certificate online in Aaple sarkar
- Visit online portal: www.aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in
- First, need to login to the aaple sarkar account if you don’t have an account.
- Click on the “New User? Registration Here” Option the create the account.
- Then you will redirect to the Registration Page so Create aaple sarkar account.
- On the homepage, scroll down, you can find the header “Service Available Online”
- In that, under the “Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department”, select the “Birth certificate” option.
- Select that, attach required details and choose the Apply option.
- You can even Print Application,
- Besides the Apply option, you can find the Print option.
Also Read: Bhulekh MP Land Records
Birth Certificate Maharashtra Application Status
- You can check your status of the application and download through online portal www.aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in
- On the homepage, you can find the track of your application option, enter the required details, and check your application status.
Which section of the RBD Act 1969, indicates that the registration of events should be done according to the place of occurrence?
Section 7(2) read with section 23(2) of the RBD Act 1969 make it very explicit that the registrar has to register only those events of Birth and death with taking place in his Jurisdiction.
when was the Birth certificate made Mandatory?
Registration of Birth of a Minor Child at an Indian Consulate Under section 4(1) of the Citizenship Act 1955. It got mandatory to Register Birth in India and a law enacted called the Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969. This acts provides a uniform law for compulsory registration of Birth and Deaths across country
You May Like