Birth Certificate Karnataka Online Registration & Download: A birth certificate is a document issued by the Karnataka Government with the Date of Birth, Place of Birth details and serves as proof of your Birth. In this article, you get the procedure of Registering for Birth Certificate, required Documents to apply, how to Download Karnataka Birth certificate, application form to apply, and fee structure.
Here you can download the Karnataka Birth Certificate Registration Form
Birth Certificate Karnataka Importance
There are various purposes for the Birth certificate, but the main purpose is proof of one’s age. Even a Birth certificate is useful in many ways.
- Obtaining a Driving License
- Age proof for marriage
- Age proof for employment
- Registering in NPR (National Population Register)
|Article Name||Birth Certificate Online Karnataka|
|Portal Name||Births and Deaths, Government Of Karnataka|
|Mode Registration||Online / Offline|
Birth and Death Citizenship Act
Registration of Birth of a Minor Child at an Indian Consulate Under section 4(1) of the Citizenship Act 1955. It got mandatory to Register Birth in India and a law enacted called Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969.
- If Birth occurs in Hospital, then nursing homes or health centre are eligible to register the Birth
- If birth occurs in house, then head of the house need to register.
- If birth occur in jail, then jail charge eligible to register.
Birth Certificate Online Required Documents
Essential documents required for applying the Karnataka Birth certificate.
- If the Birth takes place at the hospital:
- Register code is needed.
- If the birth takes place at home:
- The candidate needs to approach the concerned office and inform in writing. Later it will get verified and certificates will be issued by the officers.
- Address Proof
- PAN (Permanent Account Number)
- Driving License
- Bank Certificate
- Post Office Pass Book
- Electricity Bill
- NOTE: (Anyone Proof is enough)
- Aadhar cards of parents
- Basic details:
- Name of the parent
- Date of the birth of the child
- Hospital discharge certificate
- Marriage Certificate of parents (OPTIONAL)
Also Read: Karnataka Ration Card Online Status
Karnataka Fee Structure for Birth Certificate
There are different fee structures on registration of Karnataka Birth Certificate and it completely depend on the time, when you register.
|Within 21 Days||No Fee|
|After 21-30 Days||Rs2/-|
|After 30 Days But Within 1 Year||Rs 5/-|
|After 1 Year||Rs 10/-|
How to Registration for Birth Certificate in Karnataka
The following procedure needs to be followed for registration of a Birth Certificate.
- Firstly, you need to visit the concerned district statistical office, in order to obtain a Birth certificate.
- Below we have mentioned how to download birth certificate form
- You need to submit an application form (which can be downloaded from the official website) with the required Documents.
- An acknowledgment slip will be given to the candidate after the Application is Done
- The birth certificate will be issued within 7 working days.
How to Download Karnataka Birth Certificate Registration Form
To Download Birth certificate following procedure can be followed.
- Visit the Official website: www.ejanma.karnataka.gov.in
- On the homepage, you can find various options, in that select “Forms” option from the top of the screen.
- Select that, a dropdown list will appear, in that select “Birth Reporting Form-1”.
- The form will get download
How to Download Birth Certificate at www.ejanma.karnataka.gov.in
You can download the Birth certificate with the following procedure.
- Firstly, visit the official website: www.ejanma.karnataka.gov.in
- You can find various options in that click, “birth/death verification”.
- After selecting, you need to enter the Registration number and other details and enter the CAPTCHA.
- Now you can download the Birth Certificate.
Also Read: SSMMS TS Sand Booking Online
Aadhar number is compulsory for Birth Registration?
No, as per RGI guidelines Aadhar is not compulsory as per the RGI Guidelines.
Can we change password after login?
Yes, after login, “Change password” option will be there, enter old password and set new password.
Can certificate can be downloaded from website?
Only after verification can be done, you can download the certificate from the official portal.
You May Like
- Birth Certificate Delhi Online Application Registration and Status
- Birth Certificate Online Tamilnadu Download
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena & Vasathi Deevena Schemes
- YSR Cheyutha Scheme First Installment Status Rs.18,750
- YSR Navodayam Scheme Apply Online, Registration 2019-20