EBC Nestham Scheme: The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched a scheme called YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021 for Economically Backward Class (EBC) in the general category. EBC/ EWS is categorized for the people who don’t belong to any of the reserved categories such as OBC, SC, ST, etc. Under YSR EBC Nestham, economically poor women will get a certain fund from the government for their livelihood. EBC Nestham Scheme Andhra Pradesh for the EBC category can be availed by the women by applying through a certain application process. This article will provide EBC Nestham Scheme details to citizens eligibility criteria, application dates, YSR EBC Scheme benefits, necessary documents, check application status process, etc.
To apply for YSR EBC Nestham Scheme you must have EBC Caste Certificate.
EBC Nestham Scheme Details
Andhra Pradesh Government is continuously working for the welfare of the poor people & destitute women in the state. So there are a lot of government schemes launched by the AP Government to provide help to these people. YSR EBC Nestham Scheme was started by the Chief Minister of the state on 20th June 2020. For AP EBC Nestham, only women between the age of 45 & 60 years can apply for this scheme. Women from the EBC Group who are financially poor will be able to get Rs. 15,000 annually. Only those women are kept in EBC who are front Velmas, Brahmins, Reddys, Kshatriyas, Karmas, Vaishyas, and Muslims.
Those women who are already receiving benefits of any similar scheme, will not eligible to get the benefits of the EBC Nestham Scheme. Andhra Pradesh government has allotted more than Rs. 1100 crore for the EBC Nestham Scheme Andhra Pradesh. Under this, beneficiaries will be able to get a money of Rs. 15,000 every year for the next 3 years consecutively. A total of 6 lakh women will get benefits from the government. After availing of the AP YSR Nestham Scheme 2021, women will get rid of financial problems.
EBC Nestham Scheme Andhra Pradesh Overview
|Name of Scheme||Andhra Pradesh YSR Economically Backward Classes (EBC) Nestham Scheme|
|State||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||Upper Caste Women of the State Belong to the Economically Weaker Section|
|Benefits||Rs. 15000 Every Year For EBC Category Women|
|Amount||Rs. 45,000 (In 3 years)|
|Budget For the Scheme||Rs. 670 Crore|
|Scheme Starting Date (Cabinet Approval)||23rd February 2021|
|Scheme Implementation Date||November 2021|
|EBC Caste Certificate Application||Download|
|Official Website||Available Soon|
AP EBC Nestham Benefits
Andhra Pradesh YSR EBC Neshtam is one of the most beneficial schemes for the citizens of the state. This scheme will greatly assist the helpless women of the state in the following manner:
- All women who fall in the EBC category of Andhra Pradesh can avail of this AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021.
- This scheme is applicable for women who lie between the ages of 45 years and 60 years.
- YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021 is applicable to all women of economically backward classes.
- Under this scheme, from the financial year 2021-22, financially weaker upper-caste women will be provided assistance of Rs 15,000 per year for three years. Thus a woman will receive an overall benefit of Rs. 45,000 for 3 consecutive years.
- Once you apply for this AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021, you can also check the beneficiary list online i.e. from the official website of AP YSR EBC Nestham.
- Under this scheme, approximately 6 lakh women belonging to the economically backward classes will get the benefit of this scheme. For this scheme, the Andhra Pradesh government has allocated Rs. 670 crore in the budget 2021-22.
- The AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021 is only created to help the financially poor women of the state and improve their livelihood.
Required Documents for YSR EBC Nestham scheme 2021
Women who are interested to apply for the YSR EBC Nestham Scheme will have to know all the aspects related to the scheme. You must know the necessary documents for the AP YSR Nestham Scheme 2021:
- EBC Cast certificate
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card (APL)
- Bank Pass Book
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photo
EBC Nestham Scheme Andhra Pradesh Eligibility
All Upper Caste Finanncialy Poor Women must have to satisfy all the eligibility conditions established by the government. Following are the important points for defining the EBC Nestham Scheme Eligibility criteria for the applicants:
- You must be a permanent resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must belong to the EBC i.e. Economically Backward Class.
- The applicant must have a working mobile number to apply.
- And the applicant must have a bank account number to receive direct benefits here.
- The age of the applicant must be between 45 & 60 years.
- Annual Income 1 Lack below
YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Apply Online
Application Procedure is not started if the government has started we will update here.
EBC Nestham Scheme Payment Status Check online?
AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021, online payment status/ application status can be checked by following some simple steps as suggested below:
- Firstly, you will have to visit the official website of the AP YSR EBC Nestham by clicking on the link – ap.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link, the homepage of the official website of AP YSR Nestham/ Andhra Pradesh Government will be displayed in front of you.
- Now you will have to search an option of the ‘Beneficiary List’ section mentioned under the YSR Nesthan Scheme 2021 and click on it. The specific link will be displayed only when it is made available by the Andhra Pradesh Government.
- If you want to check the AP YSR EBC Beneficiary list offline, you will have to contact the Gram Panchayat office of your village.
- After checking your name in the list of beneficiaries, you will greatly be able to know your AP YSR EBC Scheme application status.
Also Read: Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021
AP EBC Caste Certificate Application Form
YSR EBC Nestham Scheme Andhra Pradesh FAQs
I am not from the state of Andhra Pradesh. Can I apply for the AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021?
Only women of Andhra Pradesh state can apply for this AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021. You must have a permanent citizen card of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
I do not have an Aadhaar card for the state of Andhra Pradesh. Can I avail of applying for AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021?
For the AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021, you must have an identity card mentioning the name of your state. And if you’re going to attach your Aadhar Card to avail benefits of AP YSR EBC Nestham scheme 2021, the address given on the Aadhar Card must be of the state itself.
I am already taking advantage of a Scheme? Can I avail AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021?
No, for this AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021, the women of the state of Andhra Pradesh are already availing any benefits. So you cannot avail of this AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021.
Where can I get information about AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021?
If you want to know more details on Andhra Pradesh YSR EBC Nestham, you must contact the Gram Panchayat office or nearest CSC.
Can I check the status after applying for AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021?
You can not check the status of applying for AP YSR EBC Nestham Scheme 2021 right now. The beneficiary list will be made available very soon. Keep checking our website for regular updates on Andhra EBC Nestham Scheme.
which cast are there in under EBC Certificate to apply for YSR EBC Nestham
13th Caste are there there are 1.Ayyaraka 2. Kasi Kapidi 3. Padra 4. Gajula Balija, 5. Nagarulu Pondara, 7. Kurakula 8. Qureshi (Muslim Butchers) 9. Palaekaria, 10.
Kapu, 11. Balija, 12. Telaga 13. Ontaries
Who can Apply for EBC Caste Certificate
As per G.O.Ms.No. 231, dated.25.09.2008 the EBC only issued to the following
caste only 1.Ayyaraka 2. Kasi Kapidi 3. Padra 4. Gajula Balija, 5. Nagarulu
Pondara, 7. Kurakula 8. Qureshi (Muslim Butchers) 9. Palaekaria, 10.
Kapu, 11. Balija, 12. Telaga 13. Ontaries)
What is the Age Limit to apply for EBC Nestham
45 to 60 Age Womens can apply for this scheme.
I don’t have EBC Caste Certificate How to apply for it?
1. In this article, we have given the EBC Caste Certificate Application link.
2. Click on that link Download the form then take the printout of the form.
3. Next, fill the details in the form submit them at Gram Panchayat office or nearest CSC center
4. After 14 days you will receive the EBC Cast Certificate.
You May Like