UP Caste certificate is one of the important documents and is proof of someone being a particular caste. Jati Praman Patra helps especially for the people who belong to SC, ST, OBC category. The state government of Uttar Pradesh made the process of applying for a UP caste certificate online. The edistrict up gov in online portal provided by the government helps people to make themselves an Uttar Pradesh caste certificate easily by applying online.
The department of revenue (Board of Revenue BOR) is issuing the caste certificates. Any resident of Uttar Pradesh state who belongs to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Other Backward Classes can take advantage of this online facility to get a caste certificate UP. In this article, you can check up caste certificate verification 2021, Certificate Validation, Self declaration form, and UP caste certificate application form.
caste certificate verification up online website link given below.
edistrict UP Caste Certificate
Uttar Pradesh Caste certificate helps the people who are applying for government jobs or to make use of a government scheme and to get a reservation in college as they are provided in caste-wise categories. The Indian government and the state government of Uttar Pradesh provide a lot of benefits to the reserved candidates. The caste certificates help you get relaxation in age, relaxation in education qualification and experience, and also free from application form fee by uploading a valid UP caste certificate. You will not eligible to take advantage of reservation without having a valid caste certificate issued by the revenue department.
Jati Praman Patra Uttar Pradesh Overview
|Name of Article||Uttar Pradesh caste certificate Apply Online|
|Portal Name||E District Uttar Pradesh|
|Major Benefit||Apply caste certificate|
|Launched by||The State government of UP|
|Beneficiaries||SC, ST, OBC category (Citizen of UP state)|
|Application Fee||No Fee (Servies Charges is there)|
|Name of APP||E Sathi App|
Also Read: Uttar Pradesh Lockdown E Pass Apply
Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate Eligibility
Here are some of the important eligibility criteria to get the UP caste certificate,
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicants who belong to the categories of SC, ST, and OBC can only for this caste certificate.
Also Read: High Security Number Plates Online Registration
Caste Certificate UP Required Documents
To apply for an online or offline application to get a caste certificate in UP, the applicant needs to submit the following documents,
- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
- Mark sheet of class 10
- Mobile number
- Residence certificate
UP Caste Certificate Apply Online
The following steps have to be followed to get the caste certificate up,
- First, the applicants should visit the official website of edistrict.up.gov.in
- On the caste certificate up online apply home page, you have to click on the new user registration option.
- Now, you can see an Up Online Caste Certificate Registration form on your screen.
- Fill in all the relevant details like Name of the applicant, Date of Birth, Age, Gender, Mobile number, address, District, etc. correctly in the application form
- Then, click on the Protect button
- After that, you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number.
- To log in, you have to go to the home page to make use of this OTP
- On the home page, you will see the login form, enter all details of information like enter your username, password, OTP, security code into the login form, and click on submit button
- After completing the login successfully, you can select the Apply option. After selecting a list will appear you have to select the option of Caste certificate
- Now the application form for Praman Patra will open
- Fill in all the required details like the Name of the applicant, Date of Birth, Age, Gender, Mobile number, address, District, etc in the application form and attach all the mandatory documents.
- Finally, click on submit. Now, your form will be submitted successfully.
This is the procedure to apply online Uttar Pradesh Praman Patra application form 2021. You can save or take a printout of the registered form and secure it for your future reference.
Also Read: Parivarik Labh Yojana Check online Status
UP Caste Certificate Validation
Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate is valid for a lifetime.
Self Declaration Form For Caste Certificate Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh Caste Certificate Offline Application Procedure
Candidates who are not able to apply for a Jati Praman Patra online at edistrict up gov in can also apply through the offline process by following the steps given below,
- First, the applicant should go to the Tehsil office of your district.
- You have to collect the caste certificate form from the Tehsil office
- Then the applicant has to fill in all the required details carefully.
- You have to attach all the mandatory documents
- Finally, you have to submit the application form to the Tehsil
Also Read: ehrms.upsdc.gov.in Protal Leave Application Form
UP Caste Certificate Application Form Download
UP Caste Certificate Verification 2021
The Board of Revenue Department is providing Uttar Pradesh caste certificate verification online. They are also providing online certificate verification for income, domicile, and more. The applicants of Uttar Pradesh can also check their Jati Praman Patra verification status online. Here are the procedures to verify your UP certificate status,
- First, you have to visit the official website of UP e district, revenue council online
- On the Jati Praman Patra verification page, click the application status and in the certificate verification box you have to enter your application number
- Then you have to click on the search button
- Now you will see the status of your application form on the screen
Caste Certificate UP FAQs
How can I apply for UP Praman Patra online?
You have to visit the official website and follow the steps given in this article to get the caste certificate.
Can I apply for UP Praman Patra offline?
Yes, you have to get the application form from the Tehsil office of your district then fill all the details with attached documents then submit to get the caste certificate.
What are the documents required to get the caste certificate?
Aadhaar card, Ration card, Passport size photo, Self-declaration, Mark sheet of class, Mobile number
what is the validity of caste certificate in up?
Uttar Pradesh Jati Praman Patra is valid for lifetime
Is there any Application fee for to apply a caste certificate up?
There is no application fee for the UP Caste certificate only a stamp fee of 1.5rs. if you are applying for offline services you have to pay 20rs as services charges.
You May Like