TN Epass Registration 2021: TN government has imposed a six-week-long lockdown from May 10th to June 21, 2021. Due to the sudden rise in the Covid Cases across, the Tamil Nadu State. The government has released the TN lockdown Epass guidelines However, people working in Public and Private Sectors can travel for the purpose of their jobs. For this, the TN Government has launched the Tamil Nadu Epass services, through the tnepass.tnega.org portal citizens can apply for the TNEPass online. people can download the TN E Pass 2021 from the TN Epass official website and use it as proof for traveling. In the following article, we have given the TN Epass online apply Procedure, TN Epass Registration required documents, EPass Helpline Numbers.
Tamil Nadu Covid-19 E Pass Online Registration Latest Update
The Tamil Nadu government has extended the lockdown till June 28th. Online deliveries are available between 7 and 6 p.m.
TN EPass Registration is Open Now.
Covid 19 Vaccine Online Registration in Tamil Nadu
Second Dose Covid Vaccine Registration Form
- 1 Epass Apply Online Tamilnadu Details
- 2 Tnepass Eligible Candidates @ eregister.tnega.org
- 3 Tnepass Exempted Activities
- 4 TN Epass Required Documents
- 5 Epass Apply Online Tamilnadu 2021
- 6 TN E-Pass Online Registration Form 2021
- 7 TN E Pass Application Form Download
- 8 TN Epass Status Check Online
- 9 TN E Registration District To District Apply Online
- 10 TN E Pass Helpline Number Tamilnadu
- 11 Tamil Nadu E Pass Registration Online FAQs
Epass Apply Online Tamilnadu Details
|Article Name||Tamil Nadu Covid-19 E Pass Online Registration|
|Introduced By||TamilNadu Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
|Type of TN ePass||1. Coming to Tamil Nadu from a foreign country|
2. Inter-state and Intrastate travel registration for Individuals
|Tn Epass Application Form||Application|
|Curfew Starting Date||10th May|
|Tamil Nadu Lockdown Now Till||28 June 2021|
|TN E Pass Official Website||eregister.tnega.org|
Tnepass Eligible Candidates @ eregister.tnega.org
Here we provided the eligible candidates list and tn e registration for essential services below.
- Government duties
- Fire electricity
- Water department
- Health worker
- Bank employees
- Medial department
- Death case
- Medical services
Tnepass Exempted Activities
- Animal husbandry
- Movement, loading/unloading Goods
- MSMEs Outside Greater Chennai Police Limits
- Supply of Essential Goods
TN Epass Required Documents
- Aadhaar (Any type Valid ID Proof )
- Address Proof
- Passport size Photo
- Upload ID/Certificate/Application (From Company)
- West Bengal E Pass Apply Online 2021
- EPass Rajasthan Apply Online & Epass Status
- Jharkhand E Pass Apply Online 2021
Epass Apply Online Tamilnadu 2021
TN Epass Apply Online 2021: Let us see the online procedure to apply for the Tamilnadu EPass Online on the TN E Pass Registration Portal.
- Step 1: Visit the Official Website of Tamilnadu EPass Online.
- Step 2: It takes the online applicants to the TN EPass Official Page, as shown below.
- Step 3: Before going to the Home Page, the applicant should select the options: Coming inside Tamilnadu from Other State/Transit or Coming to Tamilnadu from a Foreign Country.
- Step 4: Here we have selected the option: Coming inside Tamil Nadu from Other State or Transit.
- Step 5: It then displays the following page below.
- Step 6: Enter the Mobile Number and the Captcha Code and Click on the Send OTP.
- Step 7: It then generates an OTP to the Registered Mobile Number.
- Step 8: Enter the OTP Code in the respective field and click on the Login button.
- Step 9: This takes the applicant citizen to the next dashboard below.
- Step 10: Select any of the three options shown on the page.
- Step 11: Select Individual/Group Travel via Road, Individual/Group coming inside Tamilnadu via Train/Flight or Bring Guest workers inside Tamilnadu from the Other States.
- Step 12: Here we have selected the first option: Select Individual/Group Travel via Road.
- Step 13: It then opens up the below application for the same.
Also Read: Patta Chitta Tamil Nadu Land Records
TN E-Pass Online Registration Form 2021
How to fill tn epass application form and here we guide step by step process
- Select/Enter the Reason, Travel Range, Travel Date, Applicant Name, Gender, and Mother/Father/Husband Name.
- Enter the Applicant’s Age, No. of Passengers other than Applicant, and ID Proof of the Applicant.
- Enter the ID Proof Number, Upload Copy of ID Proof, Type of Vehicle, Vehicle Number, and Additional Remarks if any, and click on the Next Button.
- It then opens up the Tn epass application next page, as shown below.
- Under the From Section, select the State, District,, Street Name, Pin Code, and District, etc., where you will cross Tamil Nadu Border.
- Under the To Section, select the State, District, Zone, Flat No., Street Name, Locality, Pin Code, and Place where Tamilnadu Border is crossed.
- On the newly opened page, click on the Add Passenger.
- It then opens up the below form; Enter/Select the Passenger Name, Passenger, Age, Gender, Mother /Father/Husband Name, Passenger Aadhaar/Passport/PAN Number.
- Under the From Details, Enter/Select the State, District, Taluk, House/Door Number, Street Name, and Locality.
- Under the To Details, Enter/Select the State, District, Taluk, House/Door Number, Street Name, and Locality.
Click on the Add Button.
- After entering the passengers’ details, the citizens can download the Tamil nadu EPass on the portal.
The citizens can also take the printout of the Covid E-Pass for future references.
TN E Pass Application Form Download
Note: The citizens have to undergo the same process if they come from any foreign country to Tamil Nadu. However, for domestic travelers entering Tamil Nadu, the process is the same as described above.
Also Read: Birth Certificate Online Tamilnadu
TN Epass Status Check Online
Let us look at the online procedure to check the status of the Tamilnadu EPass status online.
- The applicants who applied for the TN E Pass will directly receive the status to their registered mobile numbers.
- However, there is no special information available on the official website to check the application status.
- We will keep you updated if there is any such option available online on the official portal.
TN E Registration District To District Apply Online
|District wise list||TN lockdown Epass official website|
|Ariyalur, Theni, Chennai, Coimbatore, Thoothukudi, Madurai, Nagapattinam, Krishnagiri, Tiruchirappalli,||Apply Online|
|Cuddalore, Tirunelveli, Nilgiris, Dharmapuri, Dindigul, Tiruppur, Perambalur, Namakkal, Tiruvallur,||Apply Online|
|Pudukkottai, Erode, Kallakurichi, Tiruvannamalai, Tiruvarur, Salem, Ramanathapuram, Kanchipuram,||Apply Online|
|Kanniyakumari, Viluppuram, Vellore, Sivaganga, Karur, Thanjavur, Virudhunagar||Apply Online|
TN E Pass Helpline Number Tamilnadu
The online users applying for the TN EPass can contact the below Helpline Numbers to get their queries answered by Customer Care.
TN Epass Helpline Number’s: 1070 & 1077, 1-800-425-1333
Other Numbers : 9345168402/ 956603311/ 9080144760
Tamil Nadu E Pass Registration Online FAQs
How to apply for the E-Pass in Tamilnadu State Online?
The applicants can visit the official https //tnepass.tnega.org login portal and apply for the TN EPass Online.
Can I Apply for the TN E-Pass from travelling to other states of India?
Yes, the applicants can apply for the TN E-Pass to travel to other states in India on the TN E Pass Portal.
What is the online procedure to register for TN Lockdown Pass in Tamilnadu?
The online procedure is clearly explained in the following article above.
Can the applicants check the Covid E Pass status Online?
Yes, the online users will receive the application status online to their registered mobile numbers after the registration process at https //tnepass.tnega.org login.
What is the Reason for Rejected Tn E Pass?
TN E Pass Rejected Reasons:
1. Marriage Functions
You May Like