This SSO ID Rajasthan has been launched by the state government to provide online facilities to the citizens. If you want all the information related to the Rajasthan SSO (Single Sign In), you need to read this article up to the last line. With the help of this article, you will also be able to know the process of login & sign up in the SSOID Portal of Rahstah including eligibility criteria, documents required for the same, etc. Hence we request our dear readers to read this article thoroughly so that they might be able to know all the aspects connected to the SSO Rajasthan.
With the help of SSO Raj, you will be able to get incredible support for the convenience of the people. There are a lot of activities performed in the SSO Rajasthan. SSOID is facilitating the residents of Rajasthan to use the same name and password so that they can use different types of services by a single User Name & Password. Apart from these services, this SSO ID Rajasthan portal will provide online services to more than 50-100 departments on the portal at the same time.
The official website of the Rajasthan Single Sign-On changes the New registration process and as well as the few options of the registration. check the below.
SSO ID Rajasthan Registration 2021
The Government of Rajasthan is working to make online processes in various departments. Hence people of Rajasthan will be able to get multiple services through online mode. Hence the state government has facilitated its citizens to access the online portal with the name of the Single Sign-On that aims to give one registration number for various application forms.
Rajasthan SSO Portal Highlights
|Name of the Portal||Sign Sign-On Rajasthan|
|Category||Rajasthan Govt Schemes|
|Aim||To Provide Single Registration Number (SSOID) For the People of Rajasthan|
|Benefit||Access Various Government Schemes|
|Announced by||Government of Rajasthan|
SSO ID Registration Information & Services
You will have to follow some simple steps to avail of these services from the official website of the Rajasthan SSO.
You will have to access the SSO Portal of Rajasthan by entering your login ID & Password. If you are going to take admission in any government/ private college in the state, you will have to generate the SSO ID from the official portal itself. These colleges ask to enter the SSOID while submitting the application form for admission. Besides, if you are going to apply for any of the government jobs in the state, again you will be asked to enter the SSO ID while applying online/ offline.
Apart from the availability of previously mentioned services, you can also access other services Rajasthan Employment Service, water bill, online money withdrawal, electricity bill deposit, e-Mitra, Bhamashah card service, filling online form for recruitments, etc. You need to use the online SSO Rajasthan ID Generated from the Single Sign-On portal earlier. Citizens who do their own business will also have to generate the SSO ID from the portal. For more details on Raj SSO ID, you should read this article completely.
Rajasthan Ration Card List ➜ Food department Rajasthan Jaipur
Availability of the Services in the Rajstahan SSO Portal
Rajasthan Single Sign-On portal offers various services to the citizens. You need to generate your SSO ID from the official website. After generating your Rajasthan SSO ID, you will be able to get access to the following services easily.
- Building Plan Approval UDH
- ANUJA Nigam
- ARMS Licence
- Artisan Reg.
- Attendence MIS
- DTA Interface
- Crowd Sourcing
- Bulding Plan Approval (LSG)
- Contaractor Management System
- Drug License
- Digital Visitor Register
- Society Registration
Registration Process at SSO ID Rajasthan
The process of registration in the Rajasthan SSO portal is quite simple. With the follow up of some simple steps, you can register yourself in the Raj Single Sign-On Portal.
- Step: 1 Firstly, you have to go to the official website @ www.sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
Once you click on it, the homepage will open in front of you.
- Step: 2 On that page, you will see the Register option.
- Step: 3 After hitting on that option, you will have 3 options viz., Citizens, Udyog & Govt Employee.
After clicking, a new page will open again in front of you.
- Step: 4 And you will have to register with an identity card like Aadhar card, Bhamashah card, Facebook ID, Gmail ID, etc. available on that page. Also, enter your mobile number to get the OTP in your registered mobile number.
- Step: 5 After creating an SSO ID you will be able to create your username and password automatically
- Step: 6 Now you choose the type of services as mentioned above and enter details such as
- Father’s Name,
- Mother’s Name,
- Mobile Number,
- Email ID, Address,
- Aadhar Card Number of Rajasthan State Only,
- Ration Card Number,
- Driving License Number,
- PAN Card Number,
- Water Bill Information, etc.
- Step: 7 Review your application form and hit the enter button on your keyboard.
Rajasthan Land Records ➜ Apnakhata
eMitra Rajasthan SSO ID Login
After making registration in the SSO Portal online, you will be able to get a login ID. With the help of SSO Login ID, you can easily register in the Mitra portal. Once the registration process is over, you will have to enter the login details as received after the registration process of eMitra. The following process is applicable for the registration in SSO Rajasthan Portal.
- First, visit the official website of the Rajasthan EMitra @ www.emitraapp.rajasthan.gov.in. Now the homepage of the official website of eMitra portal will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Here you should enter the login details of SSO such as login ID, password & captcha code.
- After entering the above details, you will be able to access the eMitra page given on the website.
- Here you should enter all the basic information such as Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Mobile Number, Category, Marital Status, Income Status, Driving License Number, Bank Account Information, Family Details, Permanent Address, Non-Permanent Address, etc.
- After filling up the above information, you should click on the submit option.
- Now your application form of SSO EMitra Raj will be submitted successfully.
- Applicants should take the printout of the receiving for future references.
eMitra SSO Application Download Android/iPhone
Android eMitra App Download.
iphone eMitra App Download.
Windows eMitra App Download.
Benefits from Rajasthan SSO ID
Rajasthan SSO Portal will facilitate you to avail of 100 types of services with the help of SSO ID. If you want to apply for the scholarship, license, government registration, etc., first, you need to register yourself in the portal.
- Once you get the Rajasthan SSO ID, you can make many types of payments like- depositing bills, paying electricity, balance in mobile, water bills, etc. Hence these Bill can be accessed online and paid as well.
- By using this SSO ID Rajasthan, you can apply for government jobs, new employment opportunities as well.
After the generation of the SSO ID, you can also get an unemployment allowance from this SSO ID. Every citizen of Rajasthan can get these benefits.
- Every person who wants benefits of the Sarkari Scheme in Rajasthan state can apply for any type of government job using this SSO ID.
- You can also avail of employment, job fair and recruitment portal, etc.
- Through SSO ID, you can also apply for more types of government departments like Right to Information, e-Mitra, e mandi, e Sakhi, Bhamashah card.
Bhamashah Card status Check online Rajasthan ➜ Bhamashah Portal
Eligibility for Rajasthan SSO ID
If you want to generate an SSO ID Rajasthan, you don’t need any specific conditions to become eligible for this. Every citizen of the state can apply after knowing the below common eligibility conditions.
- You must have permanent residence in Rajasthan.
- Rajasthan must have a digital identity proof issued by the civil state or central government.
- You also need to contain an Aadhar Card issued by UIDAI.
Documents Required for SSO ID Rajasthan
While registering for the Raj SSO, you will have a requirement of having some specific documents as given below.
- Bhamashah Card
- Aadhar Card
- Photo Identity card
- Active Mobile Number
- Email ID
How to login to Rajasthan SSO ID?
After completing the registration process, you can easily login into the SSO ID Rajasthan portal. Following steps are to be followed by the applicants for the login in the SSOID.
- First, you have to access the SSO official website @ https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
- After clicking on the official website link, you will have access to the homepage of the official website.
- Now you will see the option to log in option. In that option, you will have to enter your user ID and password. Also, enter the captcha code and hit the enter button.
- Now you will be able to login to your page in the SSO Portal of Rajasthan easily.
SSO ID Login Portal Helpline Number
FAQs for Rajasthan SSO ID
If I forgot the password of the SSO ID, what new password can I create?
Yes, if you have forgotten the password of SSO ID then you can create a new password. You will have to click on the I Forgot My Password Link. Enter your mobile number, SSOID, and Captcha Code. Here you can generate your password easily.
Can I make a new User ID ( SSOID )?
If you haven’t memorized your SSO ID, you will have to enter the option named Forgot SSOID and enter relevant details as asked in the login form.
What is SSO ID?
SSOID is a Single Sign-On Identification Number that aims to provide benefits of various government schemes and jobs in the state of Rajasthan.
Who can access the SSO portal of the state?
Every citizen of Rajasthan can avail of this portal.
Is SSO Portal available for other state’s citizens?
No, it can be accessed only by the natives of Rajasthan.
You May Like