Sevana Civil Registration Kerala: Cr lsgkerala portal full form is certificate local self-government of Kerala launched by the state government. This sevana civil registration portal’s major services are the Birth certificate, death certificate, and marriage certificate, etc. This kerala sevana registration 2021 article provides all the important details related to various sevana registration scheme including Required documents for birth certificates, death certificates, and marriage certificates in Kerala. If you are looking for such online registration, here is the complete guide to assist you. Read ahead!
Kerala Civil Registration System can handle the essential statutory document to all the citizens of Indian in Kerala via cr.lsgkerala gov portal. Kerala has received a unique status in birth registration with 92% of the birth and 90% of the deaths. Also, as per the survey, Kerala has the largest emigrant population of 1.4 million, with a current annual migration of around 100,000. Here come the needs for registering birth, death, and marriage certificates. The Kerala Government has found an easy way to make all the taxpayer-driven organizations simplify the process.
Certificate Verification is possible only for the certificates that are obtained from the website cr.lsgkerala.gov.in
Sevana Civil Registration 2021 Details
The Kerala government has decided to bring all the government services online, moving to the digital India process. for this process, the government has released a new portal on which services like birth, death, and marriage certificate, etc., will be available online for easy access. It is a boon for both the people and the government officials as it reduces less time and human work. Also, you can have more transparency with the system through the government-initiated Sevana Registration initiative. The online facility will help the hassle-free process, and it will also help in several ways.
Lsgd Sevana Civil Registration Highlights
|Portal Name||Certificate Local Self Government Department Kerala Portal|
|Department||Local Self Government Department|
|Article name||A Complete Guide On Sevana Civil Registration and Service|
|Launched in||Kerala state|
Sarkari Yojana New List
- Mana Isuka Vahanam: Telangana Sand Booking, Order Status & Tractor Registration
- AP CFMS Bill Status, Cfms beneficiary search @ cfms.ap.gov.in login
- Jharkhand Petrol Subsidy Apply Online @ jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in पेट्रोल सब्सिडी 2023 Registration Form
- Parivarik Labh Yojana Check online Status @ nfbs.upsdc.gov.in
- West Bengal Student Credit Card Apply Online @ wbscc.wb.gov.in
Sevana Portal Major Services List
On the Sevana Registration portal, you can get the following services with ease.
- Issuance of birth certificate
- Issuance of the death certificate
- Marriage certificate
Sevana Birth Certificate Registration Process @ Sevana Portal
You can register for the Sevana Birth Certificate by following this set of procedures.
Also Read: Sevana Pension Plan Application Eligibility
- Initially, get into the official website of Sevana Civil Registration.
- You will find the option Registration of Births and Deaths and click on it.
- Here, you need to click on the forms options and then choose the birth report link.
- After this, you will get to the new page to find the birth report application form in PDF format.
- Now, you have to take the printout of this application and fill in the necessary details.
- Specify the details like date of birth, gender, father, mother, permanent address of the parent, address of the parent of the time of birth, birthplace, hospital institute name, and other details asked in the form.
- Now, you will be able to check the entered details and attach the necessary documents along with the application form.
- Finally, submit the application form to the concerned department for verification and get the official certificates.
Also Read: Kerala Ration Card Apply Online List 2021
Sevana Civil Registration Death Certificate Procedure
To apply for the death certificates, here are the details to follow.
- Initially, you have to get into the official website of Sevana Civil Registration.
- On the home page, you will find the option Registration of Births and Deaths. Click on that to get to the other page.
- Once the new page gets open, click on the form option and choose from No. 2, which denotes the Death Report Option.
- Now, you will be automatically redirected to the next page that will contain the Death Report application in the form of a PDF.
- You have to download the application and take a printout. Fill the details in the form with the relevant information.
- You have to enter the date of death, name of the person deceased, name of both father and mother, sex of the person, place of death, hospital or institution, house address, informant’s name and address, enter the date and left thumb or signature of the informant, etc.
- Once you completed filling the document and checked the information is given appropriately, submit the form to the concerned department for verification.
Also Read: eRekha Kerala Land Records Map @ erekha.kerala.gov.in
Procedure to search certificate online
You can search for the certificate online by following the below are steps to follow.
- First of all, you have to move to the official website of Sevana Registration.
- Here, you have to click on the option of “Certificate Search”, and you will get the new page opened in front of you.
- Here, look for the form you need to fill in the information like the local body type, district and the local body.
- As soon as filling the details, press the submit button and the status of the birth and death registration and marriage registration that you are willing to open.
- Choose the concerned year and choose the option you are looking for the form like birth, death, marriage and marriage certificate status.
- Now, the applicant has selected the death certificate of any particular year and the below registration form that will open.
- Here on this page, you have to fill in the details like name of deceased, date of death, name of mother or wide, gender, name of the father or husband, registration number, hospital and key number, captcha code as specified.
- Finally, you can press the search button, and the status will open up in front of you on your device screen. So, it will be easy to access the necessary documents.
Sevana registration kerala contact details
|Panchayath Director||Chief Registrar|
|(Registrar of Common Marriage)|
|(Birth and Death)|
Lsgd Sevana Civil Registration Faqs
1.What are the key needs for the Sevana Civil Registration Kerala Portal?
The key objection to having such a portal is to issue birth, death, marriage certificates online. It will help the people at multiple locations to reduce the efforts to reach the office in person. Also, there is a much less manual process necessary
2.What are the documents that I can search and have through the Sevana Civil Registration portal?
The applicants can search for birth, death, and marriage certificate through the portal. They can also apply the same through the web portal with high convenience.
3.Where can I access the online service of Sevana Civil Registration Kerala?
The Citizens are allowed to access the Sevana Registration Services on the official website in Kerala.
You May Like