Seva Sindhu Portal Plus: Seva Sindhu is one of the initiatives taken by the state government to provide doorstep services to the citizens. After the launch of the Seva Sindhu portal in the state, citizens will no longer face any kind of problem. Earlier, citizens used to go outside to get their work done. This visit was more painful when the work remains incomplete even after making many efforts. Understanding the concerns of the citizens, the Government started the Seva Sindhu portal. This article will provide all the important information related to the Seva Sindhu Portal of Karnataka.
Seva Sindhu Portal is many services that are updated after the corona pedantic so, here helps to get those services an easy process.
Also Read: Bhoomi Land Records RTC Pahani
- 1 Seva Sindhu Service Plus Details
- 2 Seva Sindhu E Pass For Karnataka Highlights
- 3 Registered Departments in the Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal
- 4 Service Available In The Seva Sindhu Portal
- 5 For Agriculture Marketing Department
- 6 For Animal Husbandry and Veterinary
- 7 For Ayush Department
- 8 For Backward Class Welfare Department
- 9 For Bangalore Development Authority
- 10 For Bangalore Electrical Supply Company
- 11 Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
- 12 Key Futures of Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal
- 13 Benefits of Seva Sindhu Plus Portal
- 14 Registration Process on the Seva Sindhu Portal
- 15 Apply Procedure of Seva Sindhu E Pass For Travel
- 16 Seva Sindhu Scheme Objectives
- 17 Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal Login Procedure
- 18 Karnataka Seva Sindhu Application Status
- 19 Seva Sindhu Contact Number
Seva Sindhu Service Plus Details
Karnataka Seva Sindhu is one of the most vital schemes of the state government that aims to deliver various services in one place. If you want to apply any of the services from license issuance for fishing in reservoirs, issuance of health certificate, post mortem certificate, electricity connection name change, load enhancement, load reduction, tariff change, etc. A complete list of services & registered departments in Seva Sindhu has been mentioned in this article.
Seva Sindhu E Pass For Karnataka Highlights
|Scheme Name||Seva Sindhu Portal|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of the State|
|Aim||To Provide Various Online Services At One Place|
|Linked Service Delivery Channels||CSC CentersBangalore OneKarnataka OneBapuji Kendras AtalJi Jan Snehi Kendra|
|Benefits||Cost-Effectiveness, Accessibility, Transparency, Accountability|
|Main Features||Cashless, Paperless, & Faceless Services by the Government|
Registered Departments in the Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal
In Seva Sindhu Portal, there are various registered departments. You will be able to access almost all the services related to these departments in one place. Following are the departments available in the Seva Sindhu Portal of the state:
- Agricultural Marketing Department
- Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Service
- Ayush Department
- Backward Classes Welfare Department
- Bangalore Development Authority
- Bangalore Electricity Supply Company
- Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
- Bangalore North University
- Bruhat Bengaluru Mahanagara Palike (BBMP)
- CADA Directorate Cauvery Neeravari Nigam Limited
- Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Company Limited
- Chief Minister Relief Fund
- Collegiate Education
- Commerce And Industries Department
- Election Commission
- Housing Department
- Higher Education Department
- Energy Department
- Family Welfare And Health Department
- Kannada University
- Karnataka Public Service Commission
- Mangalore University
- Primary Education Department
- Revenue Department
- Woman & Child Development
- Urban Development Department
- Technical Education Department
Service Available In The Seva Sindhu Portal
With the help of Seva Sindhu Karnataka, you can access most of the daily utilized services through online mode. You don’t have to visit outside to access any of these services. You can also make payment against any of these services through your debit card, internet banking, credit card, etc. Following are the main services that can be accessed from the Seva Sindhu portal of the state government:
For Agriculture Marketing Department
- Issue of Manufacturing License for NPK Mixture Fertilizers
- Renewal of Manufacturing License for NPK Mixture Fertilizers
- Amendment of Manufacturing License for NPK Mixture Fertilizers
- Grant of License to manufacture Insecticides
- Amendment Of Insecticide Manufacturing License
- Issue of Manufacturing License for Micronutrients Mixture Fertilizers
- Renewal of Manufacturing License for Micronutrients Mixture Fertilizers
- Amendment of Manufacturing License for Micronutrients Mixture Fertilizers
For Animal Husbandry and Veterinary
- Issue of Registration/ Licenses to Boats
- Issue of Licenses for fishing in Reservoirs
- Issue of order for the disposal of fishing rights under the jurisdiction of District level Officer
- Subsidy for Purchase of Fish Seed
- Health Certificate
- Post Mortem Certificate
- License for Poultry and Cattle Feeds Manufacturing Units
- Ex Gratia Payment in Stipulated Time
- Redressal of Public Grievances
- Application for Licence to Manufacture and/ or Trade Poultry and Livestock Feed
For Ayush Department
- Issue of Nonconviction certificate
- Issue of Performance certificate
For Backward Class Welfare Department
- Post-matric Scholarship to BC Students
- Vidyasiri Food and Accommodation
- Special Incentives Scholarship to NT/SNT Students
- Stipend to Nursing Students
- Admission to Post-matric Hostels
- Pre-examination training to BC Students
- D.Devaraj Urs Prathibha Puraskara
- D.Devaraj Urs Foreign Scholarship
- Defense Force Training
- Pre-matric Scholarship to BC Students
For Bangalore Development Authority
- Application for Possession Certificate for Sites
- Application for Possession Certificate for Flats
- Application for New e-Khata
- Application for e-Khata Transfer
For Bangalore Electrical Supply Company
- Tariff Change – Fast Track
- Load Enhancement
- Load Enhancement – Fast Track
- Load Reduction
- Fast Track
- Complaints related services
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation
- Issue of Bus Passes to Physically Challenged
- Renewal of Bus Passes to Physically Challenged
- Issuance of Student Bus Pass – PUC
- Issuance of Student Bus Pass – Upto 10th (State)
- Issuance of Student Bus Pass – CBSE/ICSE
- Issuance of Student Bus Pass – Degree/Professional/Technical/Medical/Evening/PhD
- Issuance of Student Bus Pass – Special Schools
- Institution Registration
Also Read: Nadakacheri CV Application Status
Key Futures of Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal
- Seva Sindhu’s online portal works as a one-stop platform to provide the most common services through online mode.
- People can do all the work themselves from home using the Seva Sindhu Portal.
- Some of the most common channels that are linked with the Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal are – CSC Center, Karnataka One, Atal Ji Sneh Kendra, etc.
- This portal provides cashless transaction facilities to the citizens.
- Service & application fees for the services can directly be paid through internet banking, debit card, credit card, etc.
- After the implementation of the Seva Sindhu portal in the state, scams & corruption has also been reduced drastically.
Benefits of Seva Sindhu Plus Portal
- Seva Sindhu portal can be accessed by every citizen of the state of Karnataka.
- Seva Sindhu is an online platform that provides facilities to the state’s natives to apply.
- People do not need to go to visit various departments physically. And they can access all services in one place. It reduces human effort.
- Citizens can also make online payments through this portal that gives them a cashless experience for the transaction.
- All government services can be reached up to the citizens easily without any hindrance.
- Sindhu Seva Online portal has various registered departments such as Bangalore One, CSC Center, Karnataka One, Atalji Jan Sneh Kendra, and Bapuji Center.
- After the launch of this portal, the work done in government departments has been made quite simple & convenient.
- Seva Sindhu portal provides you access to apply for the ration card, land record, driving license, university degree, certificates, assessment of property tax, etc.
- After accessing services from the Seva Sindhu, you can also pay your electricity bill, water bill, insurance policy, property tax, & other utility bills anytime, anywhere.
Also Read: New Ration Card Apply Online Karnataka
Registration Process on the Seva Sindhu Portal
Karnataka citizens who want to register on the Seva Sindu portal should follow some steps for this process as mentioned below:
- Firstly, you will have to click on the Seva Sindhu official website link https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.
- After clicking on the above link, the homepage of the official website will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Here you should click on the option called ‘New Users Register Here.’
- After clicking on the selected link, a new page will be displayed on your computer screen where you should enter your Aadhar Number.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number with your Aadhar Card.
- Now you need to enter an active Email ID & mobile number, password & Captcha Code.
- After saving your email ID & mobile number, an OTP with an account activation link will be sent here.
- If you don’t receive the activation link & OTP promptly, you will have to wait for a few minutes.
- After the successful login, you will have two options namely – ‘Apply for Service’ & ‘Check Your Application Status.’
- Once you select the Apply for Service option, you will have to enter the login credentials such as mobile number/ email ID & password/ OTP.
- Lastly, you also have to fill in the Captcha Code. And click the Submit option.
- Enter your Aadhaar Number & Give Permission to Access your Personal Documents saved in the DigiLocker Account.
- Thus you can proceed with your application form in this manner
Also Read: Birth Certificate Download Online Karnataka
Apply Procedure of Seva Sindhu E Pass For Travel
With the help of the Seva Sindhu portal of Karnataka, you can also apply for the Online Travel E-Pass. This facility is available for both interstate & out-state citizens. People who want to come to Karnataka can also apply for the travel pass while people who want to go outside Karnataka can also apply for the travel pass through Seva Sindhu.
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the Travel Pass online from the Seva Sindhu:
- Step:1 First, go to the official website of Seva Sindhu Karnataka @ sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- Step: 2 After clicking on the above link you will be able to find the Karnataka Seva Sindhu Travel Pass page.
- Step: 3 Here you need to click on any of the links from options ‘Apply for Travelling to the Other Indian States From Karnataka, Apply for Travelling from Other Countries to Karnataka, & Apply for Travelling in Karnataka from the Other Indian States.’
- Step: 4 After choosing any of the above links, you will have to enter the relevant information such as personal details, travel locations, travel duration, mode of traveling, mobile number, email ID, etc.
- Step: 5 Lastly, you have to upload the photograph & identity proof.
- Step: 6 Here you should also click on the check button to agree to the Terms & Conditions.
- Step: 7 Review all details mentioned on the application and submit your application form.
- Step: 8 You will get a confirmation message against the same in your mobile number that you need to save for future references.
Seva Sindhu Scheme Objectives
Seva Sindhu is one of the most beneficial schemes of the state’s residents. This portal can be accessed by the common citizens through their mobile phone & laptop easily.
- The basic aim behind the launching of the Seva Sindhu portal is to provide cashless, paperless & convenient types of services to the people.
- Thus Seva Sindhu ensures transparency of the various government’s works on a daily basis.
- From the Seva Sindhu login, you can also avail of services in an exceptional turnaround time.
- After starting the Seva Sindhu portal in the state, the government is trying to improve the services delivery network.
Karnataka Seva Sindhu Portal Login Procedure
After making a successful registration in the Seva Sindhu Portal, you will also be able to login into the portal. Following steps are necessary to follow while going to login into the SevaSindhu Portal:
- First, you should visit the official website of the Seva Sindhu @ https://sevasindhu.karnataka.gov.in.
- After selecting the above link, you will be able to get the Seva Sindhu login page of the particular website.
- Here you need to search the option called the Registered Users Login’section.
- After clicking on the above link, applicants will be redirected to a Digital Seva Sindhu Csc Login.
- Here you need to enter your login credentials such as mobile number/ application number & password/ OTP.
- Once you enter the details above, you need to enter the captcha code and hit the submit button.
- After following these steps, you will be able to make your Seva Sindhu Login successfully.
Also Read: Ews Certificate Online Apply Karnataka
Karnataka Seva Sindhu Application Status
Citizens who want to check their Seva Sindhu application status should read the following points carefully:
- First, the citizen has to go to the link of the official website of Seva Sindhu serviceonline.gov.in.
- After getting the Seva Sindhu Application status of the particular website, you will have to click on the option named ‘Registered Users Login Here.’
- Here you will have to select the name of your department from Revenue and Food & Civil Supplies.
- After selecting any of the above links, you will have to choose the name of the service.
- Enter the application number and hit the enter button on your computer keyboard.
- Now applicants can easily check the Seva Sindhu Application status of their application.
Seva Sindhu Contact Number
While accessing the services available in the Seva Sindhu portal if you are facing any of the problems, you can also contact the government officials from the Seva Sindhu Helpline Contact Number details given below:
Directorate of Electronic Delivery of Citizens Services
#13, CRN Chambers,
Above Dhanalakshmi Bank
2nd Floor, Kasturba Road
Bangalore – 56001
Mobile Number: 8088304855/ 6361799796
Email ID: [email protected]
Seva Sindhu Epass Faq
Who can use the Seva Sindhu portal?
The citizens of Karnataka state can take benefits of the Seva Sindhu portal.
What are the most common services available in the Seva Sindhu portal of the state?
Application for Departments of Revenue, Ayush, Labor, Food & Civil Supplies, Women & Welfare, Drug Control, Planning, Culture, Transports, Bangalore Development Authority, Commercial Tax, etc.
If I have any technical problem while applying through Seva Sindhu. What should I do?
Firstly, you should reopen the particular page. If the problem still persists, you need to contact the phone numbers given above.
How can I register on the Seva Sindhu portal?
If you want to register on the Seva Sindhu portal, you should visit the official website and choose the Register Here option mentioned on the homepage itself.
How can I know its status after registering?
If you have already applied for any of the services available in the Seva Sindhu portal, you can easily check the status of your application status here from your registration number.
Is there any benefit for the Auto & Taxi Drivers of the state in the Seva Sindhu portal?
Yes, the government is providing assistance to the auto & taxi drivers from the Seva Sindhu portal of the state. If you are an auto/ cab/ driver in the state, you will be able to get an assistance of Rs. 5000 under the lockdown relief scheme. However, this service is currently disabled.
You May Like